EDEN and ERICA in INVASION OF THE KICKASS

• administrators

This movie is breaking box office records! sales are incredible! What i'd like to know is WHY? what is it about this film that is proving such a hit?

all answers are VERY WELCOME

• administrators

I really think that the combination of casting and wardrobe in this one was off the charts.

I consider Erica and Eden (along with Brooke) to be at the very top of your most recent crop of Kandygirls, and I must admit I feel more than a little smug to hear that so many apparently share that sentiment. ๐Ÿ˜

• i mean, are we just pretending its not because of the all the guys with a foot fetish? Or am i ruining the inside joke, my bad ha.

• administrators

It's almost hypnotic! @Dizzy-Goon

• Damn you K'man....the more I watch the foot hypnosis scene the more I am drawn in.....aargh!!!!

As a confirmed 'shoes to stay on at all KAK times' man this is somewhat vexing.

Sure I'll get over it....๐Ÿ˜„

• well, Eden is to me the decisive factor.

• @Jacques

Don't fret.....in full knowledge of what was to come from the trailer I still bought it!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Hey, Dizzy Goon, you forgot to mention the exposed abs,:).

• @kandyman

I think the Tory Party collective have clubbed together & gone big here.

Submission, domination, foot fetish, smoking hot boys...I mean girls.

Liked the fighting (a given), however, I wasnโ€™t enormously โ€˜soledโ€™ on the more seedy fetish aspects.

Personally I think KAK is bigger than that but money talks (as did David Mellor).

• This is a very ingenious approach to motivate me to purchase the video, unless of course you will provide a copy to me free of charge,๐Ÿ˜‚. I suspect that two of the critical factors are Eden ( especially her exposed abdomen) and the film is a fetish lovers' delight. I hope that your custom filming season is going well.