CUSTOM SEASON IS NOW OPEN!

• administrators

It's that time of year again and the famous Kickass Kandy Custom Season kicks off! You get to design your very own movie, devise the idea, choose the stars, moves, wardrobe and whatever else you like! The Season is open for 8 weeks and 8 weeks only which means we have limited spaces available so get in touch and make your own movie dream come true!

Here's what to do:

email me at: admin@kickasskandy.com with your basic thoughts and we'll discuss from there.

Available stars are: Vixen, Eden, Kix, Sienna, Dakota, Erica and a 2 new Kandygirls.... EK and VT.

EK

VT

• Iโ€™d say so myself. An added bonus was her sledging,@kandyman

• administrators

Aw shucks, i'm blushing ๐Ÿ˜ณ The pleasure was all ours and Eden was pretty damn spectacular if i say so myself @Jacques

• Hi, I was so impressed with the Kandyman's magic that I commissioned a sequel. The first film set the bar pretty high and so I was hoping for a repeat performance. What I got was a sequel even more spectacular.

Eden was outstanding and absolutely stunning. The dynamic between the stuntman and actress was amazing. Once again it was a real pleasure to have collaborated with the Kandyman. It was a very seamless process. Call me an ecstatic customer.

• administrators

I must say, the new hair color suit her wonderfully. ๐Ÿ˜

You wouldn't happen to know which one is the natural one, would you? ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ˜œ

@kandyman said:

• administrators

• This post is deleted!

• Incredible might be an understatement.@kandyman

• administrators

Sorry for slow response btw, we were out shooting with Vixen yesterday and we are prepping for shoot early next week with brand new Kandygirl VT... now known as Arya! @kandyman

• administrators

Thanks for the positive words Jacques, you were a pleasure to collaborate with too! i'm happy for you to reveal that it was with Eden and that she looked incredible!! @Jacques

• I would have to say one of the two best producers. However they don't compete with each other. I don't wish to hijack the thread. I am hoping to have the video released sooner than later, but that is the Kandyman's prerogative.@Dfingo

• @Jacques Excellent work Jacques! Iโ€™m so pleased you went through with your custom.

Fantastic experience isnโ€™t it? Kandy customs are the best out there

• I don't know if I am allowed to disclose this. I will ask him or preferably he might want to respond.@pulphead

• could you share with us the actress you chose? @Jacques

• My first custom with the Kandyman occurred a few weeks ago. The process was very easy and resulted in an amazing video. It is truly an epic. What made this work so well was the communication between myself and the Kandyman and of course the awesome performances of the heroine and the stuntman . Everything that I was looking for in the combat sequences and storyline were included and then some. The costume has to be seen to be believed. A sequel is a no brainer.

As the last point, I found the Kandyman to be very positive and flexible. He has a can do attitude.

• administrators

And yours is going to be a cracker!! @Dfingo

• Anyone contemplating this idea then do it. You certainly will not regret it. Iโ€™ve put my custom request in and am now losing sleep over the possibilities that lay before me. The scenarios are endless. Iโ€™ve narrowed it down to a 6 hour slugfest but I think it needs work. Have to trim it down to 10 minutes. Definitely a catsuit involved. Oh shit I got to sleep. My small brain is scrambled ๐Ÿ˜ด

• Wonderful, marvellous, outstanding!!!

Count me in.....as always. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Wow, wow, wow. Hope the new girls kick high. Love those high kicks.

• This post is deleted!

• administrators

@kandyman

Do you have a genetic lab in a basement somewhere? This is starting to get suspicious. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also... Kix is coming back from her joyful leave? This is excellent news! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘