NEW KANDYGIRLS RELEASE!!! BIG LITTLE KICKASS STARRING 2 NEW KANDYGIRLS

• You've outdone yourself Kandyman! I thought the Dakota one was one of your best so far, but this one is surprisingly good when compared to the Dakota recent release!. #teamARYA

P.S Kandyman that ending tho :^). Is that hinting for some action in the future that is a little different from the standard films. Last time was the return in May 11, 2018 *wink wink*

• administrators

oh yes @KhalilMack52

• Hi @kandyman,

i'm in love with Karly, her fighting technique is really powerful!

will she appear in other videos?

#teamKARLY

• Aficionados @kandyman, that's us! ☺

• administrators

Arya is here to stay! she has it all and it's good to see you guys recognised this!!

• I too have fallen under Arya's spell! There's something about her - a powerful, smouldering presence. Love her sassy attitude, she looks great in the really high boots and her long dark hair in a high pony tail, all made up and totally gorgeous. Her punches are something else and her kicks are right up there. Just, like, wow!

• Blimey K’man, that’s Arya is something else. I didn’t know what direction to look in.....her hair......her body.....her boots? She also knows how to throw a punch and a kick as well. She surely looks like a Kandygirl with huge potential.

• What a double debut, the girls carry it off like they were born to it - dang fine fighters and uber sexy, good solid additions to the gang, bravo to all concerned! I look forward to seeing more of these feisty females.

• administrators

Music to my ears!!! 👏👏👏

@kandyman said:

Well, we have shot a couple of new Kickassfemmes movies recently if that's what you're asking! @bootlover64

• administrators

Well, we have shot a couple of new Kickassfemmes movies recently if that's what you're asking! @bootlover64