NEW RELEASE!! THE KICKASS TALE starring Arya.... that's what's cooking!

• :)

• I imagine there are greater distractions on set what what!

I have just emerged from 10 days in a darkened room recovering from Arya's latest outing. She is incredible.

Pink Panther fans have waited a long time for that reference - thanks Kman! :)

• administrators

I used to shoot a load of photos with each film but it distracted from my directing (and very few people wanted to buy the sets!).

• administrators

😝 Sshhhhhhh @Dizzy-Goon

• @Jacques

Yup, accompanying photos are good I agree.

I guess it’s down to economics (& sometimes a lack of charge in the camera - but I promise to keep that just between the two of us as agreed K’man....).

• I was hoping that Mr. K would record some bts clips. He used to post a few, but that was a long time ago. Actually I remember a terrific one with Kix.@Dizzy-Goon

• @Jacques

I have some photos....but then again I paid for the film!!!

• Sorry to be persistent about this, how about a BTS someday. In the past you did a couple of them if I remember correctly.@kandyman

• administrators

Unfortunately Photosets are a pain in the ass to make and there's not enough demand so we just do promo shots and that's about it. @KickedintheNuts

• Any chance of a photo set release for this? Because, damn! Just those promo stills are incredibly sexy!!

• As the high priest of Dakota I have to give credit where credit is due. This release is amazing and KAK at its best. The handstand neckbreak was jaw-dropping. Jury was out after her first release but now Arya is guilty - of being the second best Kandygirl :).

• Yeah - Nylons and Heels!!!! Thaaank youuuu (that was quick!)!

• @JadeOwl

You may be onto something there!

• @bootlover64

You mean congratulations DG?!!

Take on a custom & chose the outfit you want. That’s the way to secure your wishes.

• Her hair is beautiful!

• administrators

@kandyman said:

He has become their arch nemesis hasn't he! he and Steven Gerard, Kenny Dalgleish and Jurgen Klopp. Those are the world's best Ninjas or are they the best Ninjas DG can buy? either way, no Ninja could match the Kandygirls. @Ghost999

I bet Girl-Ninjas could! 😉

• Arya is my favorite kandygirl of this new breed! Congrats Fixi for your nylons and heels. Next time I want to see Arya in some thigh high boots tho @kandyman 😜

• @Ghost999

My best ninjas were spinning & carving elephant’s feet, putting salad in pitta bread & generally asking drunk Brits whether they “wanted chilli sauce with that”.

Regardless, those meddling Kandy Girls will get it one day...probably with garlic sauce.

• administrators

He has become their arch nemesis hasn't he! he and Steven Gerard, Kenny Dalgleish and Jurgen Klopp. Those are the world's best Ninjas or are they the best Ninjas DG can buy? either way, no Ninja could match the Kandygirls. @Ghost999

• @Dizzy-Goon Is it me or Dizzy Goon is the greatest arch nemesis of the kandy girls? Why does he hire such ninja jobbers. Surely he can hire more capable help. Or are the kandy girls just to powerful😆

• @kandyman

I am indeed excellent(ness) almost to the level of altruistic. 😄

• Those heels look NICE 🤤

• @kandyman

..….sleep? 😉

• administrators

What was that about too many boots? 😜

By permission of his Excellentness Sir Dizzy of Goon we have the honour and priviliege to release a film of such epic magnitude you'll need to take the week off work... or at least sit down.

ARYA'S FIRST SOLO MISSION....

• @JadeOwl

You won’t hate it!!!!

• administrators

Any more bones for the KAF fans? 😜

• A little birdie tells me a recent DG custom....🤔