HACKERS

• administrators

Well, they did it again! the site went down from 1am - 8am GMT and apologies to anyone who tried to access the site during that time. We're going to take drastic action next week which may result in the site going off-line again but we have to defeat these wankers.

thanks

Kandyman

• administrators

Thanks Kamach - i'm proud that we have so many good friends out there! We have a plan for next week and fingers crossed it will work but I'd love to get any help that's going on other aspects of the site! On the whole i'm a one man kandyband doing all this in my spare time and there's a whole load of stuff that baffles me….. Not many people know of our existence so any expertise in SEO etc wouldn't go amiss and also, the hardest thing about making films is locations, I wonder if any brothers and sisters of the land of Kandy could help with that?

Thanks for the support

Kandyman

• This pisses me off, you have a site that provides quality content which as much as it is good value for the money, it is not cheap to the user yet because of the quality people are prepared to pay for it. Then you get dumb hackers that are either competitors that are incapable of providing the same quality or just some people who like to cause trouble. It's pretty harmless fun really so I can't see why people would have such a big problem with the site.

Well Kandyman, I would be really peeved if anything happens to this site. The forum is really friendly and like I have said already the content is great (and the girls are gorgeous of course) so I don't know if there is anything that some of your followers can do but I would be more than prepared to help if there is?

p.s. I suspect Arsenal fans, but then again I always do.