GHOST TOWN KICKASS FEATURING ERICA STAR

• Thigh high boots?

• @H-Kix-Forever said:

Glorious Erica, she's so damn hot! Like a smouldering volcano, waiting to explode and unleash her deadly lava! I do believe her legs are the 8th and 9th wonders of the world. Great outfits, nice to see a good range, liked the leather skirt one best, then the oh-my-days shorts outfit, but they were all bloody marvellous.

I quite agree...…….Erica's legs are simply epic!!

• Glorious Erica, she's so damn hot! Like a smouldering volcano, waiting to explode and unleash her deadly lava! I do believe her legs are the 8th and 9th wonders of the world. Great outfits, nice to see a good range, liked the leather skirt one best, then the oh-my-days shorts outfit, but they were all bloody marvellous.

• @Ghost999 said:

@kandyman why do I have this sensation that the kandygirls are not to fond of me? Was it something I posted? #DestroyedByErica #BeatenGhostfac

😂

• @kandyman why do I have this sensation that the kandygirls are not to fond of me? Was it something I posted? #DestroyedByErica #BeatenGhostfac

• administrators

or maybe we just have the sizzling hot high kicking gymnastic sexy ninja ERICA is here!

• administrators

Haha.....

• Maybe Kandyman doesn't have a video for this week because of No Nut November 😜

• administrators

You guys are too kind!

• The videos are masterpieces thanks to the Kandyman who is the genius of turning my ideas into reality @Ghost999

• Regrettably I doubt it. I have no news from the boss. I take it that you liked the first one,@Ghost999

• @Jacques is your custom up this friday! I will pay now without any previewes if its a jacques production

• Crop tops, thigh high boots, shiny leggings and hopefully Eden.

• crop-tops and small peril elements?