Black Friday

• Are there any specials for this auspicious day?

• So when is the new video coming up @kandyman !

• @kandyman

I respect the optimism!

• @Jacques True that my guy :( With that being said I like most of the new girls, they doing well so far! My favorites are Arya and Eden methinx. I nominate Dakota for having the best film of the year though haha, Kickass Valley was off the hook.

• administrators

never say never

• Regrettably the concept of impermanence is alive and well.@opponent12

• @H-Kix-Forever

Aish is gone, Diva is gone, Jade is gone :( They were all in my top 5, feelsbadman. Diva( Are we allowed to say her real name, she's my celeb crush) is pregnant, idk if she ever coming back now.

• Aisha perhaps...? Browsing the back catalogue recently... Ice ! OMG, what a woman! Love to see her in action again so I would.

• As an American myself, I'd like to add that we also don't have actors that can pull off the various accents spoken in the UK. We are so bad at trying to sound English. @Jacques said:

Actually, I prefer you being British. Other than the UK, I don't know where you could find so many gorgeous, extremely talented and athletic women, actually nowhere. Also where else would you find so many talented stuntman who are adept showing pain and aggression. actually nowhere.@kandyman

• Please Please Please be something good and traditional this Friday (not Kix)

• administrators

You're too kind my friend.

• Actually, I prefer you being British. Other than the UK, I don't know where you could find so many gorgeous, extremely talented and athletic women, actually nowhere. Also where else would you find so many talented stuntman who are adept showing pain and aggression. actually nowhere.@kandyman

• administrators

What a shame we're not American 😜

• The whole catalogue

• American Thanksgiving long holiday weekend. Always loaded with amazing and unbelievable sales. Awesome discounts. There is 'Black Friday and Cyber Monday. In any case, this 5 day period generates almost as many revenues as the Christmas season. Because I live right next door to the USA, these sales also occur here as well. We do not celebrate America's Thanksgiving (ours is in October) but we do have access to bargain basement prices. A typical 'Black Friday' sale could be a purchase of all KAK and KAF films for the price of 100 pounds 😂

• administrators

What's Black Friday? I'm English. @Jacques