EXCITING KICKASSFEMMES NEWS!

• administrators

It's been a while.... but this Friday we are releasing a Christmas Special and for fans of FF this is epic! Starring Kix, Karly and Sienna we have full Gladiator armour, weaponry and classic Kickass action!

• Very very good...but I'd prefer they to kick a man!!! Make a video with gladiatrix VS gladiators.

• Adore the girl-on-girl KAF productions (more even handed than when taking on guys). Gladiatrix Femmes is great. They wear getups to make them resemble medieval combattants, which adds some welcome (subdued) colour and variety and strikingly they even use swords. Happily also it gets down to the time-honoured wham-bam of feet and knuckles and sleeperholds for the deciders.

• Anything Sienna is an instant buy. Awesome job. Can't wait to see what 2020 brings, Friday..

• Awesome video, loved the longish set up, costumes and weaponry. The film stars 3 gorgeous women actresses with amazing combat skills (as usual).

The choreography gets a wow

• Very nice job guys, i like the theme๐Ÿ˜˜. I hope to see in the future more of this theme in kak as female warrior fight her enemies with sowrd

• YES!! This looks incredible and so pleased to see Karly in action ;)

• administrators

This is truly a magnificent Christmas present!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Indeed the best possible way to end the year!!! ๐Ÿ˜