KIX ASS IN THE HOOD

• administrators

KICK ASS IN THE HOOD
    I'm not exaggerating here but I don't think Kix has ever looked so good! In a homage to Hope Marie Carlton in Bloodmatch, Kix literally lets rip and shows us all the skills of the world champion kick boxer that she is. Its the first time she's been in the ring with us and she absolutely rocks!!!

• Likewise, I really like similar scenes with the Kandygirl absorbing punches to their abdomen without flinching. I'm also enjoying the neck breaks as well. Keep it coming Kandyman. It's all good.

• administrators

The film The Girl with the Kick Ass Tattoo has Red and her 6 pack taking shots to the abdomen.

• @Gonzo922:

This is one of my top five KAK films. Great fighting moves by Kix, and great athleticism. Combined with her rare beauty and energy, and you have an incredible combination. I loved the short skirt. A great touch by Kandyman was the scene where Kix lies back on the ring ropes and deliberately takes punches to the mid-section from her adversary, thus displaying his complete futility and her almost superhuman strength. That demonstration of superior pure strength put this film on an even higher level. Great job all around!

Hi all, I'm new to the forum, I'm interested in more video's where the girl shrugs off shots to the abdomen like described above. Anyone know of any other KAK vids that have similar action, I'm a big fan when its done right and staged well, thanks in advance for any heads-up.

• Well I thought this clip was fantastic. Just had to Logon to say this. Seeing a beautiful woman soak up the guys best shots to her abs was just magic. I don't usually like watching a woman take punches but if done in this way I am a huge fan. Will definitely be keeping my eye out for more of this.

Personally I liked the variation with the foot wear (or lack of). The boots thing isn't hugely important to me but I can see others prefer this. I do think mixing it up is really important though. Everyone in the clip was great by the way.

OK - enough from the newbie!

• This is one of my top five KAK films. Great fighting moves by Kix, and great athleticism. Combined with her rare beauty and energy, and you have an incredible combination. I loved the short skirt. A great touch by Kandyman was the scene where Kix lies back on the ring ropes and deliberately takes punches to the mid-section from her adversary, thus displaying his complete futility and her almost superhuman strength. That demonstration of superior pure strength put this film on an even higher level. Great job all around!

• administrators

I dare say those Opera gloves will make an appearance again.

• It's OTK or thigh high boots for me. Kix is wonderfully brutal in this episode and I loved her taking the shots to the abdomen without flinching. I would love to see her in a gi top, long black belt and OTK boots though pounding the crap out of the bad guys. I also enjoyed an earlier episode with Kix in long leather opera gloves; can we see her in those again?

• can't explain my facination with this vid but i have watched it more than any other KAK vid i've bought, which is almost every one.

Kix has never looked better - her arms, shoulders, and legs are toned, shapley, and powerful - the perfect female muscles. whatever her workout is - keep at it! a victory pose and arms flex in the ring standing over the beaten male would have been hot!

but please, please, please - next time some contrasting color silk or lace panties would be fantastic. quick flashes as she kicks are exciting - not in a creepy way but in a sexy, feminine way.

• sounds like…I´m not the only one with this opinion. :)

Some more barefoot action videos and you can buy a new roof, kandyman. ha ha

I´m curious. keep it up!

and if KIX need a "kickbag" I´m here... :)

• administrators

he he. I hear ya but I hear all! funnily enough, Kick Ass in the Hood sales went through the roof!

• Well. I know kandyman you want to fullfill everyone expectancies. But, to be honest with my desires, I must back up kamach asking. I will say kandy girls should wear high heeled boots in all the videos, as well as cat suits, or tight pants just like the jeans Red is wearing in the last video, or even a kind of outfit with stockings like Barb Wire wears.

Well, I guess we may accept to have once in a while videos where girls do not wear boots, but do not get use to them please. :)

• In response to the last comment…...... Please Kandyman, no bare foot action

hehehe... I do like to cause trouble

I can't help myself, boots were invented to cover feet and to impose the law on men that need to learn their place.

• Please!!! More barefoot Action!!! This is awesom!!!!

More kicks, more footchokes, more faceslapping with feet….

great work!!!!

• administrators

Great discussions!

• I agree - to each his/her own - but this was one of my all-time favs! Kix's expert fighting skills are what makes her (and all the girls) SEXY - the faster she spins, the harder she hits, the higher she kicks, the sexier she is!!! Footware makes no diff, short skirts are fantastic. And for ring fighting - maybe not the most glamorous setting, but a man's domain, for sure. To have a beautiful girl invade his world, knock-out his henchmen, and then playfully destroy the macho Mr. Big was exciting for me. Kix please don't slow down and Kandyman thanks again for all you do!??(!!)

• I think the last few films have been terriffic however based on the trailer and pics of this particular film, I will not be purchasing. I do not like the ring fighting, bare foot fightimng,…this film to me lacks sex appeal. Make no mistake, Kix is my favorite however I have been seeing a pattern develop here for many months now. It seems to me KIX is trying to over sell her fighting capabilities. I am not sure whether she is pressuring KandyMan with these story lines and moves or what. She has been doing non stop high chops, weird karate moves and spins which really have no sex appeal to them. I miss the old KIX when she was sexier, doing many more high kicks and teasing with her gorgeous legs. I do not like these new moves she has been doing with the increase in speed with film work. The kick boxing and this fighting in the ring was truly the last straw for me as I do not like her in this riole. She needs to stop trying to convince us that she is this martial arts expert...we get it already.

• haven't posted in a while because i've run out of superlatives - these vids just keepgetting better and bettter! Kix is awesome as she beats the boys in their gym - yet another femdom fantasy on display! i'd write more but think i'll watch the video (again) instead -

• KIX KIX KIX!!!
    MAGNIFICIENT KIX, POWERFULL KICK, AWESOME KICK.
    Any word can really describe so many power.
    Thank you very much, Kandyman.
    Andrea.

• Kandyman you really started 2011 with the best, first Vixen's film and now this film that is amazing also one of my KAK favorites, both films are innovative Kix looks wonderful I really like how she looks in barefoot, I think the only ones didnt liked it was the bad guys because it looks she can perform better kicks. Hope to see more barefoot films in the future.
    2011 looks very promising cant wait for what is coming.

• administrators

Rubbish pic from Bloodmatch but most of you know it anyway! You'll see in the film that Kix just gets more beautiful by the day - she absolutely amazed us all that day - the gym was below freezing!

Is it at this point I start gloating that i'm off on a cruise round the Caribbean tomorrow?