COVID-19 CORONA - how is everyone?

• administrators

Well, I'm stuck in a foreign country trying to get home but all flights keep getting cancelled - how is everyone else?

• administrators

@kandyman said:

Congratulations Jade! How's she doing?

She's doing excellent. 😌 A little on the small side (46 cm and 2.41 kg) but healthy. The hospital sent them home the very next day so they wouldn't be out during this thing.

Your lockdown doesn't seem surprising, i doubt the any country will lift theirs before the end of April.

As for the lockdown, the thing is that they keep extending it by bits and pieces. Makes it impossible to long term plan.

I'm still 'stuck' on holiday! it's been 5 weeks now and it may be another 5 before flights begin again! @JadeOwl

Dude! 😲 That's insane! I assumed the British would've had everyone home by now.

• administrators

Congratulations Jade! How's she doing?

Your lockdown doesn't seem surprising, i doubt the any country will lift theirs before the end of April.

I'm still 'stuck' on holiday! it's been 5 weeks now and it may be another 5 before flights begin again! @JadeOwl

• administrators

Just to give you guy an update, my niece was born on the last Saturday of March.

Also, the president just announced today that the quarantine is gonna be extended for another 2 weeks. Instead of going back to work on Monday, now it is gonna be on April 27th.

And to cap it all off, a filling in one of my teeth popped out. I had made an appointment with my dentist for Tuesday and now I'm gonna have to wait another 2 weeks. Let me tell you, only being able to chew on one side of my mouth is annoying as hell.

• administrators

I'm sure the whole world will follow suit and i'm sure your little neice will be looked after like a little princess, they'll keep safety in maternity wards a priority - @JadeOwl

• administrators

Confirmed. The President is on TV right now extending the quarantine until April 12.

• administrators

@kandyman Oh I know Kandyman! I know! 😆 I still have my hopes up for what we discussed last time, when the stars align. 😉

But what really has me worried is that my sister-in-law is ready to give birth any day now. If they extend the quarantine another 15 days like the rumors say, my niece is definitively going to be born in the middle of this.

• administrators

You need to earn more money to commission more Custom Movies! (if we can get a season this year!)

Luckily we're fine - we're in Israel and if ever there was a country that new how to deal with a crisis its here. We have free lodgings from the owner of the airbnb and the supermarkets are full - i've never been in such a hospitable and friendly country! Funnily enough, they just sent a plan out to Peru to repatriate all the Israeli citizens over there.

@JadeOwl

• administrators

@kandyman I hope you're not having any issues with lodging. There are some foreigners here in Peru on the news explaining that they can't go back to their countries because the flights are grounded but the hotels wont accept them because of the quarantine.

As for myself, I'm not too bored, but a little pissed off that my boss keeps asking for work stuff, even though were supposed to stay extra hours when the quarantine is lifted to compensate the time we were off work.

• administrators

godammit! @Dizzy-Goon

• administrators

Hope you're not too bored! the UK has a 3 week mandatory lockdown so if i was a betting man i'd say start painting the house again! I'm still stuck in the Middle East..... week 3 of a 1 week holiday! @JadeOwl

• They've shut the f'ing golf course...……….now this situation is very real!!! 😢😭

• administrators

I am at the halfway point of a 15 day national mandatory quarantine. Everyone in Peru who isn't working essential jobs (medical field, groceries, banks, that sort of thing) is ordered to stay home. You can only leave to buy groceries. No private vehicles may circulate and the borders have been closed down.

We are supposed to all go back to work on the 31st, but there's rampant speculation that the government may extend the quarantine 1 or 2 weeks.

Everyone stay safe.

• administrators

Great to hear from all of you and glad you're all safe and taking it seriously. Our flights were cancelled again so we're in week 3 of a 1 week trip and trust me, this is no holiday! we have managed to get flights for Tuesday and then Easyjet say they're going to be cutting back the majority of their flights so we may just make it! I do believe this is an excellent time to be writing your scripts for the next Custom Season..... whenever the quarantine isolation period is over!

• I just got home before they closed all the borders! Doing okay at the moment. I hope there's some Kandy stored away for a "rainy" day?

• @kandyman

What a nightmare K’man. Unless you are stuck in the Maldives?!!

Will get to work on some new scripts whilst the 🇬🇧 is closed.

Arya & Sienna are top priority!!! 👍🏻

• I'm reporting from the hardest hit city in the hardest hit state in the US. I and my family members are OK as of now. I will be leaving my part time job due to living with "at risk" people who I don't want to endanger. I'm not taking any chances. Mr President is giving us $1200 smackers. May get that KAK commission after we all get through this!!! Stay well all of you!

• Hope you are safe Kandyman! Just waiting for the next thigh high boots release, hope all is well!