KAK Quiz (with just a hint of DG bias)

• Dear Forumites

In these confused & troubled times there is a beacon of light in the fog & that beacon of light is no doubt the stars in your eyes as a direct result of a Kandy Girl boot to your head.

Despite being locked down (seemingly in paradise!) K'man has sanctioned a quiz to take place.

The format is simple, as is the bloke putting it together (i.e. me).

Here we go...…..

2 Kick Ass Kandy questions a day for 5 days (with the odd bonus question thrown in) with the most correct answers winning 2 films of their choice & the runner-up 1 film of their choice.

Nb. In the event of a tie a coin will be tossed to decide the winner/runner-up (obviously subject to K’man fiscal generosity at the time!).

There is no entry fee (although owning the films on which the questions are based may perhaps be of some benefit?!).

I will keep a tally of who is where in the table & may drop that information in as & when to keep the excitement at the anticipated level of ambivalent.

The final results will be released on Sunday 17th May at which point I guess the respective winner & runner-up simply contact K’man & get their booty.

I make no apology that the questions will have a slight DG custom films release leaning (albeit not entirely) as frankly stick to what you know right?!!

So then……..on your marks……..get set……….GO…..(err…..from tomorrow)!!!

• kickassfan...................on K'man's basis you are in for quite a wait it seems!! 😆

@kandyman said:

When United win the League? so next May?

• administrators

When United win the League? so next May?

• Kandyman?!!

@kickassfan said:

When's the next one @DG? 😃😃😃

• When's the next one @DG? 😃😃😃

• K'man

You are very welcome indeed. I enjoyed my solo watch at the tiler of The SS Kandy. You must go abroad more often in the future!! 😉

@kandyman said:

Thank you so much Dizzy Goon! Truly outstanding work sir, I really enjoyed seeing if I could actually get them all right! Well done for all those taking part and just let me know which films you prizewinners Graves, Khalli, Kickassfan would like!
    Sorry for my radio silence, we're still stuck in the Middle East... and we have intermittent Wifi. One day we'll get home, we're only in our 10th week of a 1 week trip.

• administrators

Thank you so much Dizzy Goon! Truly outstanding work sir, I really enjoyed seeing if I could actually get them all right! Well done for all those taking part and just let me know which films you prizewinners Graves, Khalli, Kickassfan would like!

Sorry for my radio silence, we're still stuck in the Middle East... and we have intermittent Wifi. One day we'll get home, we're only in our 10th week of a 1 week trip.

• Question 1 / Question 2 / Bonus

Day One:- 12 years / FINDING KICKASS / n/a

Day Two:- Diamonds are for Kickass /Three / 5' 7"

Day Three:- One / Cheltenham Ladies College / n/a

Day Four:- Kix / 14 / All of them

Day Five:- Kickass Ninjas, The Kickass Awakens + Who Dares Kickass / 39.5 / DG's Illegal Kebab Enterprise

To confirm, the final reckoning is:

Joint 1st Place Graves78 & KhalilMack52 (12 points)

Solo 2nd (or 3rd) Place kickassfan (11 points)

Joint 3rd (or 4th) Place camran9 & grandmystique (10 points)

• grandmystique

I did not reply yesterday as ironically I was out......playing golf!!

So therefore as a fellow loser of dimpled balls I will factor in your answers (especially as it actually does not materially alter things...).

@grandmystique said:

@Dizzy-Goon
    Damn.. congrats to the winners ! With golf courses opening back up this quiz completely slipped my mind (pretty disappointed in myself lol).

Here are the answers I had queued up.
    Day 5 Answers:

Question 1: Kickass Ninjas, The Kickass Awakens + Who Dares Kickass
    Question 2: 39
    Bonus: DG's Illegal Book Club Enterprise

• kickassfan

No worries at all. Glad you enjoyed it! 👍

@kickassfan said:

@Dizzy-Goon Thank for such a great quiz with awesome questions!
    Congrats to the winners and everyone that took part! :)

• Graves78

You are very welcome. It was quite fun to do!

The answers will be coming shortly. Let's hope my arithmetic is not as bad as my GMT knowledge! 😄

@Graves78 said:

@Dizzy-Goon WOW thank you for this amazing quiz which has provided entertainment for all week also gave us a glimpse of the future!

Out of curiosity, could you now give us the correct answers?

• @Dizzy-Goon

Damn.. congrats to the winners ! With golf courses opening back up this quiz completely slipped my mind (pretty disappointed in myself lol).

Here are the answers I had queued up.
    Day 5 Answers:

Question 1: Kickass Ninjas, The Kickass Awakens + Who Dares Kickass

Question 2: 39

Bonus: DG's Illegal Book Club Enterprise

• @Dizzy-Goon Thank for such a great quiz with awesome questions!

Congrats to the winners and everyone that took part! :)

• @Dizzy-Goon WOW thank you for this amazing quiz which has provided entertainment for all week also gave us a glimpse of the future!

Out of curiosity, could you now give us the correct answers?

• Dear All

The Quiz has now closed………….

I have totted up the answers & it is VERY close!

We have a tie at the top with 3rd, 4th & 5th places each a further point behind respectively.

I will leave it up to K’man how he wishes to reward the 2 winners (& the runner-up?).

As I read it there are x2 in 1st place & x1 in 2nd (ok, 3rd) place (but I’m not giving away the prizes!!)

The important bit….

Joint 1st place: Graves78 & KhalilMack (very impressive 12 points)

Runner-up: Kickassfan (a commendable 11 points)

camran9 (just missed out by 1 point with 10) & grandmystique’s disappearance today was costly (at just 1 point behind camran9)

K’man has been stuck abroad & now in a heatwave without internet.He sends his apologies & will sort out the prize-giving ASAP!!

THE END

• You may be correct as we are now in summer time........but no worries at all.

We may have to give grandmystique a few more minutes on the basis I cannot read the time!

@Graves78 said:

@Dizzy-Goon
    Errmm... Sorry for the (almost) late answer, It seems I was mistaken, I've checked GMT time a few minutes ago and it showed that it's only 10:02, so I thought I have more time to ponder on the answers... :)

• 😃

Someone has been reading the forum over the years!!! 😉

@Graves78 said:

@Dizzy-Goon
    Now I have to go on a limb there, but... it's just a game, after all. :)
    Question 1 / Answer 3 (Kickass Ninjas, The Kickass Awakens, Who Dares Kickass) (Somehow, these are the three movies which are textbook DG for me: multiple Kandygirls, multiple opponents, stockings, high heels, Jade (your muse), sexy secretary fantasy, lots of high kicks etc.)
    Question 2 / Answer 1 (39.0) (Again, it’s the one that feels right)
    Bonus Question : Answer 3 (DG's Illegal Kebab Shop Empire) (I think this movie might be a sequel to A Kickass Tale, so…)

• @Dizzy-Goon

Errmm... Sorry for the (almost) late answer, It seems I was mistaken, I've checked GMT time a few minutes ago and it showed that it's only 10:02, so I thought I have more time to ponder on the answers... :)

• @Dizzy-Goon

Now I have to go on a limb there, but... it's just a game, after all. :)

Question 1 / Answer 3 (Kickass Ninjas, The Kickass Awakens, Who Dares Kickass) (Somehow, these are the three movies which are textbook DG for me: multiple Kandygirls, multiple opponents, stockings, high heels, Jade (your muse), sexy secretary fantasy, lots of high kicks etc.)

Question 2 / Answer 1 (39.0) (Again, it’s the one that feels right)

Bonus Question : Answer 3 (DG's Illegal Kebab Shop Empire) (I think this movie might be a sequel to A Kickass Tale, so…)

• grandmystique

Graves78

My watch is running 10 mins slow..........you still have a few mins to chuck out some answers to Day 5......

@Dizzy-Goon

• You are very welcome!!

If this lock down stays in place for another month I may well do another one........😃

@kickassfan

• @Dizzy-Goon thoroughly enjoyable taking part in this, have looked forward to it each day! Thanks DG!

Day 5 ANSWERS:

Q1: Kickass Ninjas, The Kickass Awakens + Who Dares Kickass

Q2: 38.5

BONUS QUESTION: DG's Illegal Book Club Enterprise

• "Time Gentlemen please.......this is your 10 minute warning on the last orders"!!

(an historic UK pub reference in case you are not from those shores)

• @Dizzy-Goon

Question 1:- Which 3 of the 19 Dizzy Goon customs (yes……I know!) do I rate as textbook Dizzy Goon work & my favourites?

Answer 3: Kickass Ninjas, The Kickass Awakens + Who Dares Kickass

Question 2:- What is the EU Shoe size as worn by Vixen?

Answer 2: 38.5

BONUS QUESTION (for an extra TWO points due to the difficulty!!):- In the last DG custom ever made (Nb. as yet to be released!!) what is ARYA closing down?

Is it:

Answer 2: DG's Illegal Book Club Enterprise

• Day Five (these are appropriately difficult for the FINAL DAY)

Question 1:- Which 3 of the 19 Dizzy Goon customs (yes……I know!) do I rate as textbook Dizzy Goon work & my favourites?

Is it:-

Answer 1: Aquakickass, The Kickass Tale & Strictly Kickass

Answer 2: Kickass Infinity, Enter The Kickass & Beverly Hills Kickass

Answer 3: Kickass Ninjas, The Kickass Awakens + Who Dares Kickass

Question 2:- What is the EU Shoe size as worn by Vixen?

Answer 1: 39.0

Answer 2: 38.5

Answer 3: 39.5

BONUS QUESTION (for an extra TWO points due to the difficulty!!):- In the last DG custom ever made (Nb. as yet to be released!!) what is ARYA closing down?

Answer 1: DG's Illegal Money Laundering Enterprise

Answer 2: DG's Illegal Book Club Enterprise

Answer 3: DG's Illegal Kebab Enterprise

Cut-off for answers is 11am (GMT) tomorrow........good luck to all & may the Louboutins be with you!!

• Of the 7 initial entrants 5 are still left standing.

We have ONE front runner & TWO a whisker behind.

The remaining players are certainly still in touch.........it's almost exciting!!

THE FINAL QUESTIONS ARE IMMINENT!!!

• @Dizzy-Goon Hmmm....

Day 4

Question 1 / Answer 3 (Kix)

Question 2 / Answer 2 (Sex Panther)

Answer 4 (13)

Bonus question: Answer 2 (All of them)

• @Dizzy-Goon

DAY 4 ANSWERS:

Q1: Kix

Q2: Sex Panther & 13

BONUS Q: All of them

• @Dizzy-Goon

Day 4 answers

Question 1: Kix

Question 2: Sex Panther, 13

Bonus: Complete guess, but I would say all ?
    See everyone tomorrow !

• @Dizzy-Goon

DAY 4
    Question 1:- Answer 3: Kix
    Question 2: Answer 2 Sex Panther
    PLUS Answer 4: 13
    BONUS. Answer 2: All of them. (I've never known a Kandy girls that Dizzy Goon wasn't in love with. 😂

• You are very welcome.

You are in play!!!

(ps. Kickass Intern was an utter cracker I agree!!)

@grandmystique said:

Thanks for setting this up Dizzy Goon, good luck to all!
    Day 1 Answers:
    Question 1: 14 years
    Question 2: Finding Kickass
    Day 2 Answers:
    Question 1: Diamonds are for Kickass
    Question 2: Three kicks
    Bonus: 5'7"
    Day 3 Answers:

Question 1: 1 hospital visit.. i want to say thanks to AJ
    Question 2: Cheltenham Ladies College... loved kickass intern!

• Day Four

Question 1:- Which Kandygirl has starred in the most released Kick Ass Kandy films?

Answer 1: Vixen

Answer 2: AJ (Action Jackson)

Answer 3: Kix

Question 2:- Who starred in Ready Player Kickass & Kickass Infinity & how many kills/knockouts were there collectively (Nb. A POINT FOR EACH QUESTION)?

Answer 1: Diva

Answer 2: Sex Panther

Answer 3: Vixen

PLUS

Answer 4: 13

Answer 5: 14

Answer 6: 15

(Remember.....a point for EACH question so 2 available here)

BONUS QUESTION (for an extra point):- Of those who have starred in Dizzy Goon custom films whom do I still have a crush on?

Answer 1: Jade, Blaze & Vixen

Answer 2: All of them

Answer 3: Arya, Lady Arabella Sloane-Fortescue & Skarlett.

Good luck & see you tomorrow for the final round.......

• Great to hear!!! 👍

@kickassfan said:

Loving it!! @Dizzy-Goon

• Don't give up mate!!!

You are in the running so just have a few wild guesses?

You never know.........

@Jacques said:

I have been an enthusiast of Kandyland for less than two years . Since I do not wish to embarrass myself, I will not be able to contribute in a meaningful way. Good luck to all of you. I think that the winner deserves a substantial prize. How about 25 videos?

• Thanks for setting this up Dizzy Goon, good luck to all!

Day 1 Answers:

Question 1: 12 years

Question 2: Finding Kickass

Day 2 Answers:

Question 1: Diamonds are for Kickass

Question 2: Three kicks

Bonus: 5'7"

Day 3 Answers:

Question 1: 1 hospital visit.. i want to say thanks to AJ

Question 2: Cheltenham Ladies College... loved kickass intern!

• @Dizzy-Goon

Wow Great questions.

Day Three

Question 1 / Answer 1 (7) I have no idea I know of at least 1 but can't recall if there were any others. Still gonna go with my guy like Graves78 but higher..

Question 2 / Answer 1 (Cheltenham Ladies College)

• I have been an enthusiast of Kandyland for less than two years . Since I do not wish to embarrass myself, I will not be able to contribute in a meaningful way. Good luck to all of you. I think that the winner deserves a substantial prize. How about 25 videos?

• @Dizzy-Goon

DAY 3 ANSWERS:

Q1: 1

Q2: Cheltenham Ladies College

• @Dizzy-Goon Wow, the difficulty curve quickly escalated into insane... I must rely on instincts...

Day Three

Question 1 / Answer 3 (1)

Question 2 / Answer 1 (Cheltenham Ladies College)

• Day Three

Question 1:- What is total number of hospital visits by stuntmen after injuries by the girls?

Answer 1: 7

Answer 2: 10

Answer 3: 1

Question 2:- In The Kickass Intern where was Lady Arabella Sloane-Fortescue educated?

Answer 1: Cheltenham Ladies College

Answer 2: Roedean

Answer 3: Wycombe Abbey School for Girls

See you tomorrow!!!