CUSTOM SEASON 2020 is here!!!

• administrators

It's now safe (enough) to go back into the waters..... so we're pleased to announce CUSTOM SEASON 2020!! It's going to be a shorter season than usual and we only have a few slots available so register your interest NOW!! admin@kickasskandy.com. Available Kandygirls include Vixen, Kix, Arya, Dakota, Karly and Erica PLUS we have just done the biggest Casting Call for 2 years to find another handful of incredible NEW KANDYGIRLS!! So, waste no time, get in touch!!

• @JadeOwl, thanks for mentioning me on your post. Please note, that I am a 'girl power' fanatic like most others who are serious fans of KAK. I just happen believe that a Kgirl needs be challenged somewhat before prevailing. Sorry to be so sensitive. Posting on the competitors forum was not one of my better ideas. Big day tomorrow,

• administrators

YOU GUYS ARE TOO KIND!

• Oohh and I got a custom as well. Excited to see the end product with Cari as well.. Experience has been awesome. Kandyman for life.

• administrators

Ah, this thread is playing with my poor heart!๐Ÿ˜ต

First, @Dizzy-Goon waxes poetic about the brand new Kandygirl in his custom and @kandyman gives us photos to go with the mental picture, thus making me doubt myself on my choice of brand new Kandygirl for my custom.๐Ÿ˜ข

But then Monsieur @Jacques comes along and delivers me from the despair of buyerโ€™s remorse by praising Montana to high heavens and reassuring me that I did indeed make the right choice, for it is an essential ingredient of F/F to be able to sell being on the receiving end as it is to be the one dishing it out.๐Ÿ˜Ž

And all of it on the day I get my filming date, mind you. Oh, what a way to prepare my palate for what is to come!๐Ÿ˜‹

And I canโ€™t help by being impressed by the completeness of the offerings of this custom season. While @Dizzy-Goon brings you girl power, and @Jacques brings you peril, I shall be the third Magi and bring you F/F aplenty in this one video!๐ŸŽ

All hail @kandyman!!! ๐Ÿ™‡

The grand master of casting who continues to pull beauty and ass-kicking talent out of every nook and cranny in old Albion as if by magic! ๐ŸŽฉ

• So, I received my custom a couple of days ago. It featured the awesome Karly and a newbie, Montana who is absolutely stunning: a brunette with incredibly long legs. Her performance is amazing; she is equally adept in showing aggression and peril. She sure can dish it out as well as absorbing a multitude of blows. Her cartwheels and other acrobatic moves are something to be behold. She must have had serious training in acrobatics and gymnastics. The video is a sequel to the one that was commissioned by Joe, Femmes Station Zero. It was an outstanding video, but I would have preferred a different ending and so my custom rectifies that small flaw.๐Ÿ˜‚BTW, the peril has to be seen to be believed.

• @kandyman

Woooow, I Hope we will see this year

• What a woman!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@kandyman said:

After such a beautiful description it's probably only fair that we introduce one of the new Kandygirls..... this is Cari.

@Dizzy-Goon

• administrators

After such a beautiful description it's probably only fair that we introduce one of the new Kandygirls..... this is Cari.

@Dizzy-Goon

• Dear Forumites

I have just received a copy of my latest Custom. Filmed with a new girl, a costume change, 2 guys & a lorry load of Goon carnage.

She is leggy, blonde & hotter than Prawn Phal straight in the eyes (yes, I've been there - I recommend milk to gently wash it out).

One day you will see her in action.

She makes Bar Refaeli look like the back of a bus..........& an ugly bus at that.

DG

@kandyman said:

What can i say DG, you've kept the Kandygirls in boots for a decade! @Dizzy-Goon

• administrators

What can i say DG, you've kept the Kandygirls in boots for a decade! @Dizzy-Goon

• I have signed up for another custom but this time with some 'new blood'..........should be good.

I think that takes the DG Custom total up to x20 (if not more....).

Put it this way, it is only a matter of time before I've paid K'man more in custom charges than Rishi Sunak will have spent on furlough!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• administrators

Nobody ever leaves @zhouzhuo

• So Eden, Sienna and Brooke will leave? Oh no, my favourite three girls...

• administrators

I can hardly wait. ๐Ÿ˜