Preview of Friday?

• Thigh High Boots

• It's up there ain't it; definitely up there.

• That it is Kicker24..........that it truly is @kicker24 😏

• I know I'm late to the party but holy Sh!t. This one was incredible...

• Thanks Hi-Kix-Forever. I loved this custom (actually, I’ve loved all my KickAss Kandy Kustoms). I gotta give the Kandy Krew a lotta credit here. I agree the camera angles are......breathtaking😍 but the genius behind this is the Kandyman’s ability to interpret my vision. Finally Sienna, it simply stunning and plays the role so perfectly. @H-Kix-Forever

• Well done Panda! If I did a custom myself, it would have a lot in common with this masterpiece. Lots of great posing and strutting, accompanied by some, er, breathtaking camera angles! Some spectacular kicking and a nice smattering of kick-him-when-he's-down brutality. Sienna is simply stunning. Well done to all concerned.

• Why certainly your Dizziness. I would love to see the outfit in action again.
    I think I’m allowed to say that the Kandyman is about to shoot another custom for me with a continuing “red” colour scheme. @Dizzy-Goon

• @Panda

You, Sir, deserve a GOLD STAR for this one!!

What an outfit.......I may have to 'borrow' some of that for one of my films!

Top draw Kandy action. 👏

• Indeed she does........Indeed she does. She blitzed this film 😝@H-Kix-Forever

• O my days, feel the heat! What an outfit and what a performance, Sienna sure knows how to strut her stuff 😜

• WOW, previews look great. I normally only purchase the FvsF, peril vids but this i may buy just because of Sienna in that outfit.

• Panda also loves! @kandyman

• administrators

Panda knows..... @Panda

• I hope everyone loves Red Kandy

• An - tici - ..... 💘

Almost literally cannot wait

But not feeling brave enough to guess who!

• @kandyman diva , karly??

• administrators

Who could it be??