DG GRAND GESTURE.... Who wants to see Cari debut this FRIDAY!!

• administrators

We only shot it 3 weeks ago, it's only just been edited and we cut the trailer last night but in a truly altruistic gesture Dizzy Goon wants to share this phenomenal debut of this incredible new Kandygirl this Friday! Cari really is THAT good. But I said to him i'm not sure anyone would want it.... 😜

• Cheers old bean.👍

I like the Carry On gag too!

@H-Kix-Forever said:

Nice one DG! An instant classic! Cari is one cool lengthy lady, she certainly works those posh legs of hers, most engaging to be sure. Cari on Kickass, oo-er missus! Had to say that! 😛

• Nice one DG! An instant classic! Cari is one cool lengthy lady, she certainly works those posh legs of hers, most engaging to be sure. Cari on Kickass, oo-er missus! Had to say that! 😛

• Jadefan

Thank you.

I am delighted that you like the film. It was put together in haste but has worked out just fine!!

DG

@Jadefan said:

This film is outstanding! It has everything, multiple knockouts, incredible kicks, neckbreaks, ballbusts, boots, funny script, pointless sexy costume change, incredible Kandy girl... Thanks for sharing it so soon 😁
    As is obvious from my username, my all time fave is Jade, but the new Kandygirl looks like she may be a contender if this film is anything to go by!
    Thanks again 👍

• This film is outstanding! It has everything, multiple knockouts, incredible kicks, neckbreaks, ballbusts, boots, funny script, pointless sexy costume change, incredible Kandy girl... Thanks for sharing it so soon 😁

As is obvious from my username, my all time fave is Jade, but the new Kandygirl looks like she may be a contender if this film is anything to go by!

Thanks again 👍

• administrators

And here she is!.......

• Nice set! 😳

• it will have split punch ?

• A Dizzy Goon custom? Praise baby Jesus!

• administrators

• administrators

Your wish is my command DG.... Cari will be unleashed on Friday! in the meantime, to whet the appetite, we have just released the photoset! (it was supposed to launch this morning but computer error!)

• Be assured kicker24, it's now Wednesday evening here in Blighty and, if my notion of the relative movement of the sun and earth is anywhere near accurate, I do believe Wednesday evening is on its way over the sea to you now. And who knows, there might just be an early release photo set on the way too...!

• So its Tuesday night here in the states. Well I thought it was Wednesday night with the hopes that tomorrow would be Thursday and we'd only be 1 day away from Friday. How sad was I only to find I was a day off. :( Maybe will get another preview Thursday. :)

• I vote DG custom this Friday also. Yes please. High expectations, high heels, high kicks, hello newest Kandygirl Cari.

• To quote the great Julius Caesar…….”ouch that hurts”……..no, I mean………"the die is cast."

Kandyman……..please unleash your Legions (broadly at 11am this Friday).

DG

• I vote DG gets his way! Cari sure looks the part and I for one can't wait to see her in action! Bring on the debut! Yay! I want it! 😜

• Our expectations have been raised to heights never before seen. For the sake of our emotional and mental health, please release the video. Even waiting until Friday will create unwanted anxieties. @kandyman

• This post is deleted!

• administrators

Another birthday!! you had one last year! @JadeOwl

• administrators

Oh @kandyman what a treat it would be to see Cari in action! 😁

To have the privilege of seeing the debut of a brand new Kandygirl? That’s the stuff dreams are made of!😍

Since my birthday is on Saturday, I would consider it an early present. 🎁😉

• Holy Sichuan peppers! That’ hot. I’ve just caught up with the photos of Cari on the other thread!!!!! Da girl is smokin’.....and debuting in the traditional Kandyland attire as well.

The bat is well and truly out of the Wuhan wet market K’man and DG. It’s gotta be Cari this Friday

• administrators

WOW, that evil? @Dizzy-Goon

• Panda

Cari is something else....trust me.....I'm an Evil Mastermind.....(think Magnus Magnusson meets Dominic Cummings meets John Humphrys meets Vladimir Putin meets Kim Jong-un meets an expert at General Knowledge).

DG

@Panda

• 😂

@kandyman said:

We only shot it 3 weeks ago, it's only just been edited and we cut the trailer last night but in a truly altruistic gesture Dizzy Goon wants to share this phenomenal debut of this incredible new Kandygirl this Friday! Cari really is THAT good. But I said to him i'm not sure anyone would want it.... 😜

• Absolutely....the heralding on a new Kandy Girl is a special event.......and deserves a fanfare.

I bend the knee to Kandyman and DG for such a noble and altruistic gesture...............perhaps a photgraph to futher entice the Kandyworld.

All hail the coming.

🐼