What's the new film for the week kandyman? :)

• :o

• administrators

This Dakota film is memorable for many reasons, one being that I forgot to take the label out of the outfit and you'll see it every time we cut to a reverse shot!

Also, I didn't take any stills on this one so all promotional shots are from screen grabs so the quality isn't as good but be rest assured the film quality is the same as all of them!

@kandyman

• administrators

This had me rolling with laughter 😆@H-Kix-Forever

• @H-Kix-Forever

Well, the only plausible one I can think of is Layla Moran (or Layla Moron depending on your political persuasion) as it is alleged she assaulted her boyfriend (shortly to be ex-boyfriend) at the 2013 Lib Dem conference for bringing her the wrong computer cable……….she’s now also into girls I hear (so arguably you have Kickass Femmes covered too….?)

Very nice work on the anagrams by the way!!! 😆

The newbie in question is blonde, uber cut glass accent, incredible (& I mean incredible) legs & she knows how to use them......she will blow your ZZ Top!!

Anyway, let’s concentrate on the here & now....Dakota.....can't wait. 👍

• Now that would be scary 😱 Is it a clue DG? A KandyGirl who's also a Liberal MP? Can't think of any, but then I don't know any. I suppose it's possible. Rhyming slang perhaps? An anagram? I've followed the anagram lead and got no further than 'Red is VE Day'.. Is it the return of the mighty Red, leading her victorious forces into Berlin? Am I close? Am I crazy? Is it really Sir Ed Davey!?

• @kandyman

Now I don’t want to come across as a know it all but those are most definitely the shapely calves of Sir Ed Davey

• @kandyman ohhh Dakota, thank u , good Friday

• administrators

Here's a clue for tomorrow's release..... who do these heels belong to?

• administrators

Even i'm intrigued!!! @pulphead

• wise words :)

• @pulphead

All good things come to those who wait....& this is certainly worth waiting for!!

• Come on, Saying there is a secret and then not telling... how cruel!@Dizzy-Goon

• FYI - have just had the 2nd DG 'lockdown' epic filmed & it is fair to say that K'man has discovered a new STAR (who shall remain a secret until such time as we/he decides to unleash her on the KAK faithful).

For those of you who liked Jade you will absolutely love her!!! 😉

Anyway, in other news.......what's cooking this week K'man (I think after the 🇺🇸 electoral shambles we all need something vaguely uplifting!)?

• @kandyman

I think it's reasonable to see most of these girls for only a few years... It looks great on their acting profile, and after this they can pursue what they want to do in the long term... I just hope these new Kandygirls will stay for longer than a year or two lol.

• administrators

Aish was awesome and I won't give up but she lives far far away now and is a hugely successful star over there!

• Justice Kandy. All those black outfits. Hey maybe she'll read this an come back for 1 more video for the fans.. ☺

• opponent12

Who Dares Kickass......yes, that was a belter!! 😉

@opponent12 said:

@H-Kix-Forever
    Aish has been gone for like a year now, R.I.P. :(
    Her first couple films weren't that amazing, but her last few were some of my favorites on the site. Who Dares Kickass is still my favorite Kandy film of all time.

• @H-Kix-Forever

Aish has been gone for like a year now, R.I.P. :(

Her first couple films weren't that amazing, but her last few were some of my favorites on the site. Who Dares Kickass is still my favorite Kandy film of all time.

• @kicker24 I fully concur. I think I initially under rated Aish but she rapidly evolved into an awesome head kicking Kandygirl who rocked a catsuit and thigh high boots! I think her greatest work was ‘The Kick Ass Authority’

• What about Colorado?

• @bootlover64. Aish was incredible. Miss her ass kicking ability. 😢

• I agree with H-Kix with Aish in Thigh High Boots 😓😰😳

• @H-Kix-Forever That would be cool

• Aish in thigh-high boots...?

• Or a new gymnastic KandyGirl??

• Give us Diva or Dakota or something gymnastics🔥