What's that coming over the hill? Is it a KAK / DG Production?

• administrators

• Mate, I cannot help but notice the last 2 (of your collective 6) posts have been not strictly aligned with the threads they are posted in - asking for when a kickassfemmes was coming out & then the one below.

In the menu you can create a new thread & call it what you like. You may find you get better forum feedback/results that way.

@Damon100100 said:

what’s coming this Friday kandy man

• what’s coming this Friday kandy man

• Oohhhhhh....it is!!! 😉

@max-91f said:

@Dizzy-Goon I love to see sex panther coming back!! This is what i love to see, sometimes now and then the OG Kandygirls coming back for a one time at least, This will be HUGE.

• @Dizzy-Goon I love to see sex panther coming back!! This is what i love to see, sometimes now and then the OG Kandygirls coming back for a one time at least, This will be HUGE.

• administrators

We have kept this one back for Xmas because it is simply magnificent! We'll have a massive photoset release this Friday and the movie the following week on New Years Day! You'll need a week to recover from the photoset alone!

• @Ilovehighheels

Today’s prize goes to Ilovehighheels!!!

A DG custom (which I actually thought had been aired before..) of such epic proportion you will probably be a gibbering wreck by the end of December!!!

Militia, Sex Panther, red underwear & crazy heels....you know it makes sense!!!

Happy Kandymas!!!

• I just assumed it was Dakota.

• If my eyes don’t deceive me, I believe the legend of Sex Panther has reappeared! Kandyman, I don’t know if my heart can handle waiting all the way until Friday for this incredibly generous Christmas gift...

• Wow wondering the same thing? New girl? Look at those legs. I almost didn't notice anyone else in the picture. 😜

• New girl?