This Friday's KAK release.... YOU DECIDE!

• administrators

TALK ABOUT IMPOSSIBLE CHOICES! This week it's you who can decide what we release on KICKASSKANDY..... just stick your preference below by 12am (GMT) Wednesday 10th and we'll release it!

CHOICE NUMBER ONE: DAKOTA and KARLY

OR CHOICE NUMBER TWO: The Brand New Kandygirls LARA and MONTANA (those Kickassfemmes fans will be well aware of Montana)

• That would be tres cool Kandyman, these two are great. Montana makes a fantastic debut and I can't wait to see more of Lara. You spoil us with two such impressive debuts at once!

• administrators

Glad you liked! I think these two have the potential to be KAK legends! @opponent12

• Just watched this film, was really good! Probably the best debut film I've seen since Shark kickass. The move delivery was great and the humor was well implemented.

• @Dizzy-Goon most DG customs are an auto buy on my list! Looking forward to this DG custom with Lara. Any hints on what she is wearing ?? *crosses fingers* catsuit please :)

@Dizzy-Goon said:

👍

Mate…..just wait until you see the 1st (of hopefully many) Lara based DG custom film(s) in the semi-near future.

Your mind will be mush….mine still is!!

@grandmystique said:

@kandyman Lara and Montana kick serious bad guy ass in this one. I can’t wait to see more of both! And can’t pick which of the two I prefer. Thanks Kandyman

• This post is deleted!

• 👍

Mate…..just wait until you see the 1st (of hopefully many) Lara based DG custom film(s) in the semi-near future.

Your mind will be mush….mine still is!!

@grandmystique said:

@kandyman Lara and Montana kick serious bad guy ass in this one. I can’t wait to see more of both! And can’t pick which of the two I prefer. Thanks Kandyman

• @kandyman Lara and Montana kick serious bad guy ass in this one. I can’t wait to see more of both! And can’t pick which of the two I prefer. Thanks Kandyman

• administrators

Maybe.... maybe not! @max-91f

• @kandyman i guess the idea is that the next release after today is the dakota and karly one? I cant wait to get the montana and lara one!

• administrators

HERE'S THE TRAILER FOR: KICKASS IN LOVE

https://jwp.io/s/tnHdhM2J

• administrators

So thanks for all the responses Kandyland and you guys have chosen well! so DAKOTA AND KARLY IT IS!!!

only kidding 😜 LARA AND MONTANA IT IS!!

• administrators

HAPPY CNY TO YOU TOO!! @Panda

• @kandyman

Absolutely NO losers here with these two choices. I’m happy to go with the prevailing winds, although I do think Karly has really evolved as a Kandygirl ‘de force’

Happy CNY everyone. Good to see lots of red in both films!

Panda

• How about both? 😎

• Lara and Montana, please! I've been dying to see Montana in action kicking some male ass.

• Yes, I did have small hand in the character naming that is true & yes, there is another utter belter to come with said character.

However, King of Kandyland..........I am honoured/flattered/blushing like a distress flare. 😊

Once this virus fog lifts you simply must visit me at my castle 'Nine inch heeled boot to the bad guy face......Towers'.

Liverpool......hmm......yes.....less said about that the better I think. 😓

@kandyman said:

Shall we reveal that you named her Lara? and that there's another amazing film to come with her.... courtesy of the King of Kandyland! So sorry to hear about Liverpool's form though 😆@Dizzy-Goon

• Lara and Montana!

• Are those the only alternatives to vote for,😆😉

• Lara and Montana

• administrators

Shall we reveal that you named her Lara? and that there's another amazing film to come with her.... courtesy of the King of Kandyland! So sorry to hear about Liverpool's form though 😆@Dizzy-Goon

• You are extra sneaky K'man.........I thought only I had a Lara film! 😉

It's sort of the opposite of Hobson's choice!

Let me think.....

"Eeny meeny miny moe.....catch a bad guy by his toe....kick his arse 'cos he's too slow....once he's knocked out let him go".

In honour of Liverpool FC's present form.........No.2

@kandyman said:

TALK ABOUT IMPOSSIBLE CHOICES! This week it's you who can decide what we release on KICKASSKANDY..... just stick your preference below by 12am (GMT) Wednesday 10th and we'll release it!
    CHOICE NUMBER ONE: DAKOTA and KARLY

OR CHOICE NUMBER TWO: The Brand New Kandygirls LARA and MONTANA (those Kickassfemmes fans will be well aware of Montana)

• Lara and Montana love to see new Kandygirls in action and see what new skills they have.

• Lara and Montana (also Lara has to apear in Femes installment)

• Lara looks stunning. Have to go with Lara and Montana

• Lara and Montana 😉