LOCATIONS

• administrators

How does everyone feel about the locations we use?

It's always hard to find the right place that has the balance of space, light, quiet and accessibility so we tend to use the same 2 or 3 spaces but does it make a difference to you guys? Do you care? Are you bored of the same ones or are you not bothered?

• I love the action scenes you make, but i feel like using some new spaces (or even coming back now and then to classic ones... always if that's possible obviously) and using the actual ones some times would be cool.

• That's actually a good observation. I guess I haven't noticed, but I enjoy seeing different locations too. Gives a different tone to the story.

All the best.

• Personally, I'm not too fused K'man. I would have assumed finding multiple sites for one or two shoots would be time-consuming. I'd rather see the time invested into makig the best fight scenes possible.

• administrators

Well, i better get to work then! 😆@Dizzy-Goon

• Personally I think a bit of mixing it up would be good. Variety is the spice of life & all that.

If, for example, I knew there was an office location I would compose a custom to fit that space. Equally, a nightclub = a more hot pants/stripper type scenario. A warehouse = catsuit style & so on.

Having said all of that overall as long as you keep making the films I am relaxed but a little shake up now & again might be good.

But just one man's opinion in the Kandy-verse.

@kandyman said:

How does everyone feel about the locations we use?

It's always hard to find the right place that has the balance of space, light, quiet and accessibility so we tend to use the same 2 or 3 spaces but does it make a difference to you guys? Do you care? Are you bored of the same ones or are you not bothered?