KAK Quiz (with just a hint of DG bias)........Mk.2.......it's back!!!!

• Breaking News………….

No, not another uncorroborated allegation by Mr & Mrs Markle.

No, not another home (or indeed away) loss by Liverpool FC.

No, not even a snapshot of Piers Morgan’s P45.

It’s even better than that.......the Dizzy Goon KAK Quiz is coming back!!

Coming to Forum near you………..soon.

Some truly fantastic prizes to be won.

Dates with Kandy Girls……Bullseye themed speedboats……a cuddly toy…..a ticket to last year’s cancelled Ukip Christmas Party to name but four (fake) prizes

Entry is free.

All you need is a Forum log-in, an obsessively deep knowledge of KAK & the constitution of an Ox.

Probably the last bit of Covid induced ‘fun’ so don’t miss it.

• K'man

It was a pleasure as always (& I do appreciate the comments from the Forum).

I don't want to trot another one out too soon but on the other hand I do because it's quite a laugh!

Maybe in the Summer or Autumn..........if we're all here?!

To all that participated, thank you. It is very nice to know that it is appreciated.

Certainly some time & effort does go into it but as I am (nb. as a physical being) 80% water & 20% Kickass Kandy it's not an issue.

There were fine margins & certainly some proper guess questions! Also, as pointed out, some answers could have gone either way subject to the interpretation (such as numbers of kicks in a particular scene) but K'man's word is law.

Thanks to all that played.

Those who got prizes very well done.....those that didn't wait for DG Quiz No.3!!!!

@kandyman said:

CONGRATULATIONS GRAVES!!! You are officially the KAK Mastermind 2021! and great stuff from Khali and Max!! As such you will be rewarded in KAK Movies.... Graves you may choose 3, Khali 2 and Max 1. This has been a brilliant quiz, i've loved the creativity involved in making it and the enthusiasm and interaction from you guys! A HUGE THANK YOU to the one and only, the irrepressible, the King of KAK... Mr Dizzy Goon! You rock sir!!
    Get in touch with me for your prizes at admin@kickasskandy.com

• @Graves78 i was something like that:

-i missed too the how many kicks arya did because (as already said) they were 3 kicks in a double take so i had to choose on counting them or not (choose to not do it)

-The height of kandyman i did the same

-For the AJ age i found my way to go into the date it was published and i was sure she was 20 years old, now i guess they filmed it when she was still 19.

-When you have a post with most of the kandy girls names, its easy to find in google how tall they are.

-I have all the videos (until now) and my number didnt counted 315 videos (and i didnt included KC films), i guess they counted videos with part 2 or 3 as one.

• @Dizzy-Goon

Thanks for creating the quiz, it was pleasant distraction from our living nightmare. I am amazed that I received at least 10 points.

• Hooray! That's awesome!

Many thanks to DG and Kandyman for making this contest possible, and congrats to every participant!

I have to say, I really enjoy these quizzes, because they're always a great excuse to look over my beloved KAK movies again. :)

I must add, too, that I think that these questions were well-balanced, without giving unfair advantage to anyone. Most of the questions could be answered simply by looking over the contents of the site and reading the movie descriptions, or checking the forum and googling a little. And the more obscure questions (like the height of Kandyman) were mostly pure guesswork, where everyone had the same chance. Only one or two questions required the ownage of speciffc films, and it was always clear, which film(s) you need for the answer, so you didn't need the shuffle through the whole catalogue

(In case anyone's interested, the two questions I botched was about AJ's age and Kandyman's height...)

• thanks for this beautiful quiz! :)

• Thank you @Dizzy-Goon and @kandyman for the opportunity! Im a big big fan and its an honor to have been part of the DG KAK quiz. And more than an honor to be on the top 3!!!

*I can finally say, when i say the option 3 on the "how many kicks arya did to conquer the goon" i put the doubting emoji because they were 3 kicks that were like in a double take so it was complex for me to decide between 11 and 14 hehe.

I cant wait for the next quiz!!!

• administrators

CONGRATULATIONS GRAVES!!! You are officially the KAK Mastermind 2021! and great stuff from Khali and Max!! As such you will be rewarded in KAK Movies.... Graves you may choose 3, Khali 2 and Max 1. This has been a brilliant quiz, i've loved the creativity involved in making it and the enthusiasm and interaction from you guys! A HUGE THANK YOU to the one and only, the irrepressible, the King of KAK... Mr Dizzy Goon! You rock sir!!

Get in touch with me for your prizes at admin@kickasskandy.com

• Winner announcement!!!!!

So………drum roll………..the final scores are in & we have a top 3 (oddly with no ties for a change)

In GOLD medal position we have Graves78 with a stunning score of 14 points (out of a possible 16).

In SILVER medal we have KhaliMack52 with a very commendable 13 points.

In BRONZE medal we have max-91f with 12 points.

(FYI – everyone else who made it to Day 6 had either 10 or 11 points).

Well played all.

For the KAK nerds out there the answers are:

Day One

3 + 1

Day Two

2 + 1 + 1

Day Three

2 + 1

Day Four

3 + 2 + 3

Day Five

3 + 2

Day Six

3 + 2 + 1

No doubt I’ll do another one at some point as it’s quite fun!!

• Day 6

Q1 - A3

Q2 - A1

Bonus - A1

Thanks again for hosting @Dizzy-Goon ! Best of luck to everyone

• So now i feel weird... i didnt knew about people participating via direct chat 🤣 (well i guess one of the users is @KhalilMack52 ), man i didnt knew about direct chat! Thats the level of begginer im on talking here.

I started talking here like 3 weeks ago, im still learning about the forum hehe

so now this quiz is gonna be interesting.

@Dizzy-Goon said:

Ah ha...........but max-91f.........what about the 'postal voters' (those who have played via direct chat & not with answers on the site for all to behold? There are hundreds of the buggers.........ok, at least 2 😬).

@max-91f said:

@Dizzy-Goon
    So Day 6 and final:
    Question 1: Answer 3
    Question 2: Answer 1
    Question 3: Answer 1
    Deciding the winners will be so difficult because for what i can see, we all almost answer the same so, or we are all wrong, or we are all right 🤣
    Good luck to all the competitors, was a great chance to be a part of the big DG Quiz

• Day 6

Q1: 3

Q2: 2

Q3: 1

• Ah ha...........but max-91f.........what about the 'postal voters' (those who have played via direct chat & not with answers on the site for all to behold? There are hundreds of the buggers.........ok, at least 2 😬).

@max-91f said:

@Dizzy-Goon
    So Day 6 and final:
    Deciding the winners will be so difficult because for what i can see, we all almost answer the same so, or we are all wrong, or we are all right 🤣
    Good luck to all the competitors, was a great chance to be a part of the big DG Quiz

• Thank you v much.....quite, not sure I can stand the tension!!

@kandyman said:

Exciting and a brilliant quiz so far..... it's going to be a nail biting finale.....

• @Dizzy-Goon

So Day 6 and final:

• @Dizzy-Goon

Day 6:

• administrators

Exciting and a brilliant quiz so far..... it's going to be a nail biting finale.....

• FINAL ROUND (with a leader board fractionally tighter than The Masters!)

Day Six

Question 1:- Apart from beating up bad guys what was always AJ’s favourite thing to do?

Is it:-

Answer 1: To go dancing

Answer 2: To play tennis

Answer 3: To go shopping

Question 2:- How tall is Kandyman?

Answer 1: 6’ 1”

Answer 2: 6’ 0”

Answer 3: 5’ 10”

BONUS QUESTION (for an extra TWO points!!!!!):- What were Vixen & Skarlet celebrating/commemorating in Kickass Forever?

Answer 1: National Hot Pants Day

Answer 2: Winning the lottery.

Answer 3: Their birthdays

Best of luck to all. Big reveal on Tuesday (or perhaps Monday if I can get the time!).

• Day 5@Dizzy-Goon

Q1: A3

Q2: A2

• Day 4

Q1 - A3

Q2 - A2

Bonus - A1

Day 5

Q1 - A3

Q2 - A2

• @Dizzy-Goon

Day 5

Question 2: Answer 2

• @Dizzy-Goon

Day Five

• Day Five

Question 1:- The set of which long running ITV drama was once used for KAK filming purposes?

Answer 1: Stars in Their Eyes.

Answer 2: Prime Suspect

Answer 3: The Bill

Question 2:- Who is Minx’ sister?

Answer 1: Storm

Answer 2: Sydney

Answer 3: Skylar

Final round of questions are on Sunday!!! 😥

• @Dizzy-Goon

Day 4:

Bonus Question: Answer 3

• Dar 4@Dizzy-Goon

Q2: 2

Q#: 2

• So Day 4:

• Day Four

Question 1:- How many films (to date) has Vixen appeared in (nb. 2 part films to count as two films)?

Answer 1: 49

Answer 2: 53

Answer 3: 56

Question 2:- Which Kandygirls starred in RUN KICKASS RUN & REBEL WITHOUT A KICK ASS & how many kills/knockouts were there collectively?

Answer 1: Aish & Hi-Kix (12)

Answer 2: Sienna & AJ (10)

Answer 3: MILF & Agent XXX(11)

BONUS QUESTION (for an extra point):- What is DG’s favourite KAK release which is NOT a DG custom?

Answer 1: CITIZEN KICKASS

Answer 2: LUCKY NUMBER KICKASS

Answer 3: OCEAN’S KICK ASS

We are now over half way & it’s tight at the top!

More on Friday…..

• grandmystique

Great to see you back in the quiz!!

@grandmystique said:

Excited to try my luck at another classic DG KAK Quiz. Find my answers (so far) below!
    Day 1
    Q1 - A3
    Q2 - A2
    Day 2
    Q1 - A3
    Q2 - A2
    Bonus - A1
    Day 3
    Q1 - A1
    Q2 - A1
    Thanks again for organizing DG !

• @Dizzy-Goon

Day 3:

Question 1: Answer 2 (is the more close to what i can count, i think i have all the videos and counting them all doesnt get to any of that numbers but the answer 2 looks to be the most closer, maybe when you ask this you're only counting the videos that appear on your site but seeing what i have is so much different)

• Day 3 @Dizzy-Goon

Q1: 2

Q2 :1

• @Dizzy-Goon

Day 3

Question 1: Answer 2

• Day 2@Dizzy-Goon

Q 2: 2

Q3: 2

Q2; 2

Q 3 : 2

• Excited to try my luck at another classic DG KAK Quiz. Find my answers (so far) below!

Day 1

Q1 - A3

Q2 - A2

Day 2

Q1 - A3

Q2 - A2

Bonus - A1

Day 3

Q1 - A1

Q2 - A1

Thanks again for organizing DG !

• administrators

Have we really released that many????? prolific 😊@Dizzy-Goon

• Day Three

Question 1:- How many films have been released so far (nb. to today) by Kickass Kandy?

(Note this does include Bad Ass Kandy but not Kandy Crisis films)

Answer 1: 303

Answer 2: 315

Answer 3: 298

Question 2:- Sapphire T & Cindy appeared in which KAK (films & not photosets) productions?

Answer 1: SCARY KANDY MOVIE, MAGIC KICKASS & CYBERKANDY

Answer 2: KANDY HEAT, THE WIZARD OF KICKASS & 2001: A SPACE KICKASS

Answer 3: THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE KICKASS, MISSION KICKASS & RUNNER KICKASS

More on Wednesday!!!

• @Dizzy-Goon

I'll say...

Bonus Question: Answer 3

• @Dizzy-Goon

Day 2

Question 1: Answer 3 (🤔)

• Day Two

Question 1:- In The Kickass Tale how many kicks does Arya unleash to conquer the Goon once she has changed to a shorter skirt (for more flexibility) before finishing him off with a choke/necksnap?Is it:-

Answer 1: 9

Answer 2: 14

Answer 3: 11

Question 2:- What age was AJ when The Kickass Strikes Back was filmed?

Answer 1: 19 years

Answer 2: 20 years

Answer 3: 21 years

BONUS QUESTION (for an extra point):- Staying with Arya….how tall is she?

Answer 1: 5’5”(165.1 cm)

Answer 2: 5’ 4”(162.56 cm)

Answer 3: 5’ 6”(167.64 cm)

Good luck. More on Monday (RAC tow truck permitting 😬).

• So another combatant has joined the party:- KhalilMack52.

As I recall he did pretty well last time round.

Second set of questions are imminent. Slight delay today due to a round of golf & then (whilst I was out) my wife's car breaking down. Always handy.

• A strong start to the quiz!! 👍

There appear to be 4 players so far:

• Abercon
    • max-91f
    • Jacques
    • Graves78

Do let me know if anyone has entered who I may have missed.

It's never too late to join in (ok, after the prizes are given out it's probably too late but you know what I mean).

If you feel lucky or just a bit bored why not give it a go?

The next questions will be set free (very much like new born lambs) tomorrow.

• Answer to question 1 is No.3

Answer to question 2 is No.2