KAK/KAF Tomorrow

• Since no one has bothered to ask, I will. What's on for tomorrow. How about a Karly KAK video.

• Hi, I have been able to communicate with the K Man quite regularly up until about a week ago. The custom season is about to begin and so we have been discussing the elements of another custom as well a possible second video.@skybluemayo

• @Dizzy-Goon Hello again DG I know you’ve been communicating with kickasskandy for years now. Can you help me contact the admin so I can buy films? Does kickasskandy still communicate with you ??

Cheers Jo (Skybluemayo)

• @Vikingo Sounds like an interesting concept. An actress fighting inna wedding dress and high heel

• @skybluemayo I'm also not able to buy videos, I spoke to Kandyman by email and I haven't had any feedback yet.

• A long time ago I had asked Kandyman about custom videos and I never got an answer, so I decided to work with other websites, my last custom video already finished and posted and I have 1 more in production and will be a challenge to the actress, she will kick ass wearing and lovely wedding dress (I expect her dress don't get spoiled because costed a little money) and the second one will be a female Special Forces team wearing cutes military outfits (I still deciding about their accessories: beret, gloves, belts, suntan fishnet tights or black and boots) in red or black color. I already have 6 episodes wrote and no video about these girls.

• @skybluemayo I’ve contacted admin@kickasskandy.com a couple of times but no reply …

Is there another email address ??

Cheers … J

• @Dizzy-Goon Hi Dizzy goon

Good to hear from you again

Yes I’m back … or I will be if I can buy some films

It doesn’t appear that I can buy with a credit card though 😞

• @Ghost999 What, nothing this week? No wonder I have withdrawal issues. I cannot stop twitching. Somebody please help.

• @Dizzy-Goon Your customs contain some of the most incredible beatdowns that I have ever seen. I am not yet up to your standards but I am trying.

• skybluemayo

Long time no speak.

It's a while since I haven't used Paypal here but I'm pretty sure the credit card route is still viable.

No doubt K'man will verify but I think that will be ok.

@skybluemayo said:

hello all
    I haven’t logged on for a while.
    I would like to buy a few films but I don’t have PayPal but I have a credit card
    Can I buy using a card ?
    I can’t see it as an option ?

• No offence taken whatsoever Ghost999.

I think there is a place for all KAK styles in this particular universe & Jacques is of course up there with the very best.

Shame there is no release this week but I would imagine after the 12 months we have had the supply chain must be pretty hard hit on new content available to release? 😬

But in better news custom season is open again!!! 😆👍

@Ghost999 said:

I think we would have a break this week and we won't get any videos 😢😭. I do hope we get a Jacques Custom. No offence to the Kick Ass Kandy Custom Masster Dizzy. I just love Jacques' ideas.

• hello all

I haven’t logged on for a while.

I would like to buy a few films but I don’t have PayPal but I have a credit card

Can I buy using a card ?

I can’t see it as an option ?

• I think we would have a break this week and we won't get any videos 😢😭. I do hope we get a Jacques Custom. No offence to the Kick Ass Kandy Custom Masster Dizzy. I just love Jacques' ideas.

• Good question old boy.