Latest Release: Arya stars in Kickass Heights!

• Any guesses this week?

• A cracker (both Arya & the film)!!! 👏

@Graves78 said:

I'm very excited about this release! :) This movie is a custom of mine and I love every minute of it. I hope you'll like it too! Arya is amazing beyond words in this one. (...though isn't she always?)

• Arya delivers every time, she is truly incredible, I love her sassy attitude and casual brutality. Great outfits too. I'm usually a longer-the-better man when it comes to boots but I've never seen such a sexy pair of ankle boots. Great custom Graves78, you are to be congratulated sir 😉

• administrators

We always LOVE making a Graves classic! Arya was sensational in this one and the choice of wardrobe was sublime. We'll have the pleasure of shooting your next one next week! @Graves78

• I'm very excited about this release! :) This movie is a custom of mine and I love every minute of it. I hope you'll like it too! Arya is amazing beyond words in this one. (...though isn't she always?)

• Arya is sooo the new ‘hit’, I mean ‘it’ girl in the Kandy Kingdom……I’ll be buying this one for sure……🤔actually, I buy every fortnight, for sure

• administrators

Friday is indeed almost upon us! and we've got a treat this week..... ARYA is coming!!

KICKASS HEIGHTS TRAILER

• I’d guess we’re due for a catsuit... one can definitely dream!

• very very interesting🐍