Kick Ass Femmes Update?

• Anything new this week in the kickass femmes section?

• I would like to add that I starting posting on this forum a couple a years ago. The comments on this form are almost always positive and optimistic and are expressed by mature individuals. This is a refreshing difference from other forums. The humour is great as well, especially from the Kman.@grandmystique

• hope you and the team are safe and well Kandyman! Don’t listen to that one jerk. As others mentioned, we’re grateful whenever we get posts. You guys set a great schedule but no stress if you can’t upload weekly! Glad this is a cool community (minus a few trolls

• Phew,πŸ˜„@kandyman

• administrators

OOPs yes! Merely postpone!! @Jacques

• Perhaps you will need to move to a more staggered release timetable......say once a fortnight/month?

Certainly not planning to upload my latest flick in the (very) immediate future......😱

@kandyman said:

Thanks for the well wishes (and the one troll πŸ˜†) - we're all doing well thanks, it's been a bit frustrating having to cancel 2 shoots as we've just started Custom Season and we need to replenish our stock!

• I hope you meant postponed and not canceled.πŸ˜†@kandyman

• administrators

Thanks for the well wishes (and the one troll πŸ˜†) - we're all doing well thanks, it's been a bit frustrating having to cancel 2 shoots as we've just started Custom Season and we need to replenish our stock!

• Hope everyone is doing alright. Kandyman you always have outstanding content and I know we appreciate your continued efforts today and in the future. Wish all of you, production crew and cast the best hope you all get better soon. πŸ‘

• administrators

Are you for real? @Anthonyum

• Please take into consideration that - despite the professional quality of the videos - it's still a fansite, made by a fan for like-minded people. It's not like we've subscribed for a paid service or something. If we get a new video regularly, we're glad, but we don't have the right to demand it, nor Kandyman has any obligation towards us do so.

Also, I think that the wording of this question is quite inappropriate, given the circumstances. @Anthonyum

• I hope that everyone recovers ASAP. Our living nightmare continues@kandyman

• If everyone is slaughtered with the covid virus, then why was there a video last week?

• administrators

Alas we're all struck down with Covid! Normal service will be resumed soon....ish!