Friday Update: Demolition Kickass starring Montana

• Is it to early to ask whatโ€™s coming Friday?

• administrators

MONTANA stars in DEMOLITION KICKASS right now!!!

• I do!! Ah, apologies, that was a rhetorical question wasn't it. Actually I've seen it, just now, it's great it's great and I can't wait! Love Montana!

• administrators

And who wants to see the trailer for Friday 16th release! Demolition Kickass Trailer

• Yes, my advice is to buy it. Actually I would welcome a constructive critique good or bad, especially if you have advice@Relaxe

• Obviously I am not impartial. Nevertheless, this is an awesome video. It has everything that I could have wanted and more. For example I did realize how fantastic Karly and Montana are and that Montana has terrific gymnastic skills. More acrobatic type moves coming in another custom; wow would be an understatement.@Relaxe

• administrators

Well, you're in for a treat on Friday (as usual ๐Ÿ˜œ)

• @Jacques I think it's worth buying then)

• They both get somewhat of a beating (each one suffers a KO), but in the end they prevail. @Relaxe

• @Jacques montana and karly lose in your custom ?

• Or maybe someone new. I like surprises. ๐Ÿ˜

• Gymnastics/acrobatic moves would be most welcome. You cannot find this quality any where else. No one does it like the Kman. My KAF custom. Femmes Two Zero, certainly showed off some of the talents of Montana. It was only the tip of the iceberg so to speak.

• maybe we will see something gymnastic?๐Ÿ˜