Friday Update?

• Any sneak peeks for Friday updates?

• Love Cari's clip intro, she's clumsy, dressed very low rent and opens the box. Gracefully In walks the leather clad Cari, sleek sexy and capable of kicking stiletto heeled boots in a phone booth.

Please pay attention. This girl is somebody to watch

• @bootlover64

I love boots too. I respectfully disagree because of the way Cari floats in them. I love the heels, pointy tips and the chaps like taper on the thigh I find super refreshing vs straight across on the cuff. Making sense?

• Damn I really love Cari, the only thing is the new thigh high boots don't do it for me for some reason compared to the Fernando Berlin ones, maybe its the straps that make it not as appealing. But good job Kandyman strong film!

• thats nice! i just sent one. And good to see the glitch fixed!

@kandyman said:

We had a little glitch earlier but it was fixed and I sent replacement files out to those who told me they were affected. I'll send out to you guys too - just drop me an email at

• Cari was absolutely incredible. This is her best video to date @kicker24

• administrators

We had a little glitch earlier but it was fixed and I sent replacement files out to those who told me they were affected. I'll send out to you guys too - just drop me an email at admin@kickasskandy.com

• I'm also having no joy accessing the file after download. 💔

• @kandyman i like how it looks! but i dont know if its a bug for the new site or what, but my friend (who with i tell one time that im alternating video purchases) told me that he bought the new video but the download link was broken, i dont know if thats because of the new site or what. (told me that he's already waiting for the support)

• administrators

WELL Cari has exploded onto the scene today in extraordinary catsuit action! A great way to kick off the new look KAK website!

• Fuck yes @kandyman

Cari is such an absolute babe. Lovely face, terrific legs, knock out ass and one of the sexiest voices. I hope she'll still be around for customs when i have the money

In the meantime I'm staying up all night (it's 10:30 PM where I live in American rn) until this film is released. Can't wait

• administrators

Intriguing!! @kicker24

• administrators

Well let's see who's right and who's Edwin Van Der Sar TUXEDO KICKASS TRAILER

• That’s Cari or I’m a Dutchman!!!

I do have some Gouda & Tulips going spare as it goes…

• @Relaxe it was acually one of my guesses.

• I think this blonde - Lara 😏

• @kicker24 ok thats an extra thing to be excited hahaa

• @kandyman Steps to get excited

1- seeing a preview pic

2- trying to deduce who it is based on the blonde hair

Extra step for more excitement:

-Seeing a trailer 🤣

• Aaahhh. Haha. I think I know what’s coming. Little Kicker24 custom. And I think I’ll have something for you too this weekend so share with the group if you’d like.

Call it a website house warming gift. More to come. ;). 😉

• administrators