KAK PREVIEW and TRAILERS Friday 22nd October...NEW KANDYGIRL ALERT!

• administrators

You're in for a treat this week.... we have a DOUBLE BILL! Not only do we have the return of the incredible FLEX but we have a new Kandygirl in our midst who goes by the name of ASTOR.... here are the 2 trailers for the 2 films! They're both short films so they'll be released together!

MAID KANDY

DUNE KICKASS

• Also, I adore flex because he has acrobatic movements like a stuntwoman, I also like Montana a lot but it has other kind of acrobatic movements @Jacques

• i actually think that was the only thing that was missing on the video too @Jacques , for me its a great video but some acrobatic moves wouldn't have been bad

• Flex is awesome! I really love, in the preview, that first palm strike directly to the nose!!!

Does she usually use that kind of palm strike? I love so much that straight palm strike to the nose and I would really like models to use it more!

• So....Montana in a Jacques custom..........now that does sound good!! 👍

All good things etc.....😉

@Jacques said:

As good as Flex was in the video, it would have been even better if she had showcased her acrobatic skills. Personally speaking, acrobatic moves are nowhere to be found elsewhere in the genre. When it comes to combat choreography KAK films are definitely a cut above. In my yet be released custom, Montana demonstrates her awesome skills. @max-91f

• As good as Flex was in the video, it would have been even better if she had showcased her acrobatic skills. Personally speaking, acrobatic moves are nowhere to be found elsewhere in the genre. When it comes to combat choreography KAK films are definitely a cut above. In my yet be released custom, Montana demonstrates her awesome skills. @max-91f

• Both are great videos but Dune is the best by far, not of the two, of the year (Along with Resident KA), maybe one of my fav from the last 3 or 4 years.

In fact the only bad thing is thats too short. Since i saw fhe first video from Flex i always knew she would be a great addition to the KAK world. The only thing i want now is another new video from her.... and maybe see the two already released one more time.

• About to buy this film but man! I THINK ASTOR NEEDS SOME THIGH HIGH BOOTS 😳😣

• administrators

The girls are out now in all their glory!

• Holy cow. Flex looks incredible in this one.

• @kandyman

Looks incredible!

Does that mean Flex is returning to the roster?