YOU CHOOSE THE NEXT RELEASE!

• administrators

Our next release is scheduled for Friday 18th March but since this site is yours - for the fans, by the fans - so why don't YOU DECIDE!!

CHOICE 1
    VIXEN goes undercover to save an art gallery from Mob violence and extortion

CHOICE 2
    SILVER, Foxy and the rest of the World get knocked unconscious for 2 minutes and 17 seconds and get a vision of their violent and bizarre futures.

CHOICE 3
    BAMBI and Kix are called into to capture escaped convicts from a highly dangerous prison.

• Vixen is my favorite kandy girl. I hope she would be in every video. She has not appeared in the last videos, so I go for her. Even though, she is not wearing tight boots, she just looks amazing in that mini dress with those dark stockings. My second choice will be for Kix and Bambi, Kix just also look awesome in that leather mini dress and those boots.

• All the ladies are great, but I gotta go with the lovely Vixen. No matter who gets the most votes we all win.

• After many many, many long hours of careful consideration and ogling,….................sorry i mean studying each screen cap:cool:

Plus taking into consideration all previous KAK productions the 4 Girls have starred in and who is the best then..............................................................ive come to the conclusion that errrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................................im buggered to know which one to pick.

In fact im completely knackered out just thinking about it

Choice one definitely looks awesome, ….................................Choice 3 looks doubly awesome,................................and choice 2.............................................. looks like Silver isnt wearing any knickers.

….......or are my eyes deceiving me from too much ogling.............i mean studying the screen.

mind you it would certainly solve the dilema of which movie to pick, so if this is the case sod it i vote/insist on No2 please

Then again I still would like to see Vixen in action aswell ….......................and the kickass duo in choice 3 looks far too good to miss, they both looked fantastic in the other productions they did together St Kickass plus the double feature of The Lion the Witch and The Kick Ass, Ohhhhhhh........SUPERBAMBIGOESBALLISTICKIXISSOFEROUSIOUS

So which one to choose…............... hmmmmm, .........................i do have a solution that would certainly get the thumbs up from every member here,................ but not to optimistic the Kandyman would go for this, but how about making it easier by doing one of those special offer deals where you buy one and get one free, …........................ only in this case change that silly word between 'get' and 'free' 'and replace it with 'ALL' instead................so its buy one get all free/meaning 3...........there you go,.problem solved…..............well at least for us, but i doubt it would go down too well in the KAK financies department.

So if i had to pick just one…............................................. then i suppose i would go forrrrrrrrrr....................................errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........................id go for................. a lay down, i cant make up my mind yet so will have to sleep on it.

mooncat has the right idea, so im with him

• Vixen Vixen Vixen!!!

• They are all worthy…while I am not...I voted for #3 - Bambi and Kix are ass-kicking babes!!!

• VIXEN got my vote.

• Ever since I've seen Silver and her kicks I've been in love. I wish she was my personal bodyguard.

• I went for Silver, toughest choice of my life though!

• Oh Christ, errrrrr, film number one, no, film number three. I mean film number two, ummmmm…..................oh god, someone else choose.

• I know I voted for Silver but if any other girls win, do we really loose?

• Vixen, it's no real contest for me….... her and Kix are my favourites

• i choice bambi and kix i'am a big fan of kix and is already a pleasure for me to saw her in your film

• Now that my knees have stopped trembling, another vote for the devastating Vixen.

• administrators

I'm hoping Bad Ass will be ready for April! I'm cutting the trailers right now and these girls are horrible :)

Vixen is astonishing isn't she! she's in high heel shoes in this one Panda, that Secretary look that everyone has been craving for!

K

• Firstly, all the girls are smokin' hot. I'll buy each film when available. But because I have to choose, I choose Vixen. Especially Vixen in thigh high boots. I only hope she is at her brutal best

• I'm with Jaye - Hi Ho Silver! Those high kicks are amazing! love her.

• Badasskandy preview please!….so Choice 2 with Silver! :)

• BAMBI and Kix!

• That's a tough one. I chose Silver.