KICK ASS DOES COMIC RELIEF!

• administrators

20% OF ALL SALES WILL GO TO COMIC RELIEF CHARITY
    Its Comic Relief Week from Friday 11th March - a really special event where the Nation's comedians get together to raise money for fantastic charitable causes around the world. They've raised over £650 Million for great causes in 76 different countries over the last 25 years and we want to do our thing.

To mark the occasion we will be donating 20% of all profits this week (Friday 11th - Thursday 17th March) to the Comic Relief charity fund.

GOLDEN VOUCHERS
    To get the action going we're going to send out some lucky promotional vouchers via email so keep an eye out!

WEBSITE
    http://www.comicrelief.com/home

• administrators

Sir Kandyman of Kandyshire…mmm... it does have a nice ring to it! Well, the Comic Relief week was and is a success, everyone who bought a film directly contributed to the fund. The girls have been doing a variety of fund raising activities all week including baking cakes (some good and some awful! mentioning no names :) and for the first time ever, we are also allowing 2 fans onto the Kick Ass Kandy filming set on Sunday for which they are paying a premium to the Comic Relief fund too. so in total we have raised over £500!!!

• Great idea Kandyman.

I am not a fan of Lenny Henry but what I would say is he was one of the founding members of Comic Relief, that has to deserve a pat on the back. Especially when you think Bob Geldof was knighted for one concert.

• administrators

Touche my friend! Maybe we'll set up a Lenny Henry retirement fund, get him a Carriage Clock or something.