AND THE WINNER IS….

• administrators

Well, you know already because its released! with an amazing 46% of the vote, you decided on Vixen for today's release! She's amazing as always in OCEAN'S KICK ASS taking on 3 guys at once without laddering those stockings is one hell of an achievement!

• I agree

• nice

• VIXEN + PANTYHOSE (WONDERFUL BUT I PREFER STOCKING) + 1 VS 3 = MAGNIFICIENT VIDEO.
    THANK YOU KANDYMAN.
    I love Vixen attitude, she is really impressive.
    Andrea.

• administrators

Great reviews, thanks guys! We'll have to shoot more films with Vixen's incredible new wardrobe for you!

• Fantastic.

One more time, the best clip of kak :D

The script is original.

The fights are intenses.

The attitude of vixen is perfect, i like when she kicks or squeezes balls of the poor bad guy. I hardly wait to see her stomping and crushing balls in high heels.

I really like stockings, and vixen wearing stockings it's just ultrasexy. Gloves and glasses are a very good idea too.

More of vixen and more of kak clips !

• How hot can one woman be? I love those gloves! I love the three-on-one scene!! Now all I long to see is Vixen wearing those gloves with her leather catsuit and thigh high boots while kicking the crap out of multiple bad guys. More, more, more please Kandyman?

• OH. MY. WORD.

• Yahoo!!!! TGIF!!! Vixen wins!!! Can't wait to download this video. Vixen is looking her usual sexy badass self in this one. Also looking forward to seening the other 2 videos. Hey Kandyman, can we please get a preview tease of badass kandy sometime soon?