NEW RELEASE! To Catch a Kick Ass….its epic!!

• administrators

Today spells the beginning of the next chapter! The last piece of the jigsaw will be revealed in full in one of the best films we've ever made. The action is amazing. If you don't believe me, check out the trailer!

TO CATCH A KICK ASS
    Kix and Siver are sent to smash a fake goods ring and both agents are in massively violent moods, showing off the greatest display of dangerous high kicking since El Classico. Kix's suspicions have been roused though and as they take down an army of racketeers in a ruthless display unarmed combat, all is revealed in Kick Ass Kandy's most epic final

and if you still don't believe me, here's some grabs for you! Kix has never looked so beautiful and Silver has never looked so deadly.

• @Mooncatt:

Congrats Scarru, you've joined an elite band of forum brothers fortunate enough to have been name checked in relation to a Kandy film. Try to remain true to your roots though and don't let the fame change you. I still sign autographs for anyone who asks. Or anyone who doesn't. Or in fact for anyone who walks past me or stands too close on the tube.

Thanks for congrats Mooncatt :D , and although my claim to fame didnt last that long, i did savour every moment none the less.

I also tried to cash in a bit following a idea i got when you mentioned about autographs,

So tried knocking a few out at a fiver a go,…......... but didnt get the response i hoped for really.............and after being told for 26th time to 'piss of weirdo' i was getting the suspicious feeling it wasnt going to work.
    That was then confirmed actually not long after when someone said "bugger off fruitcake" and if i took another step closer to them they would then shoot me with a gun.

Which was a bit harsh i thought , and I wouldnt mind but Its not something you really come to expect from the local vicarage ....................................... anyway i gave up after that.

So ve had my 15 minutes of fame and back to normal now i guess and it was great while it lasted .................................but too much hard work for my liking.

(Just off now to nick all the lead from the church roof) :P

• Oh that was you was it? I did wonder :)

• Congrats Scarru, you've joined an elite band of forum brothers fortunate enough to have been name checked in relation to a Kandy film. Try to remain true to your roots though and don't let the fame change you. I still sign autographs for anyone who asks. Or anyone who doesn't. Or in fact for anyone who walks past me or stands too close on the tube.

• administrators

lol :)

• @kandyman:

Good eye Scarru, good eye!

Ive just seen what you've done

Does this mean im owed royalties now

• administrators

Good eye Scarru, good eye!

• @kandyman:

Congratulations on becoming the first K Kaptain Dizzy Goon!

Well done D.G

@Dizzy:

But now I have I expect a lot more respect around here!!!!!

I heartily agree and No problems at all D.G

Just joking mate, and congrats again for reaching the milestone and your very worthy of the title too

As for introducing a little bit of f/f into the scene then if its used in moderation and done in a certain way, yes indeed and bring it on.
    Was never much into the f/f scene anyway and still very much prefer it to be f/m but i have seen a few female v's female head to heads which were surprisingly to me just as great, if not much better than a standard f/m fight.
    It depends how its all done of course but certainly something to experiment with if even only to be used in small doses.
    From the sites point of view then there is a hell of a big fan club out there and adding the odd bit in will im sure prove more beneficial in the long run.
    Although i do stress keeping it in moderation of course with the main structure as f v's m

The To Catch A Kick Ass production presented the ideal opportunity for a bit of the fem v fem stuff and watching kix and silver fight side by side beating up their opponents to then suddenly go head to head does sound a interesting senario to explore, even a short no win contest of brute strength with each one finally backing off would of been great to see and may even wet the old appetite for more

Speaking of Silver, has she changed her name recently ?

Im not keen on it i must say, and cant see it catching on

• administrators

I remember this commercial when it came out and spot on, if KAK did F/F, it would be done this style.

K

• I'd watch F/F stuff if it was made by this site. Would love to see the Kandymans take on this!

• I would just like to add a vote in favour of a bit of f/f now and again - I think the more variety the better.

• @msemmapeel:

Dude - you got it all wrong. I'm not saying I don't like it so don't do it - I'm saying I like what is here so please keep doing this!

In fairness, MEP, you did kinda say that. Yourself and Panda were both responding to KM's comment about the potential of filming f/f stuff if there was any interest… to which Panda responded with "Keep it as it is K'man", as he doesn't like f/f stuff (which is fair enough, o'course) and likewise you concurred with Panda, saying "please stick to the f/m fights we know and love" It's not like there was any question of a potential f/f film or two replacing KAK/BAKs core output, so any protestations flatly against f/f content just seemed a bit moot.

To be honest, I can't see it happening. KM has said if the f/f crowd make enough noise it might happen, but there isn't really going to be an f/f crowd here… In my experience f/m and f/f fans are usually one or the other, there's not many peeps into both. And with that in mind, the only f/f supporters here are likely to be occassional visitors/lurkers like meself, so I wouldn't expect a huge deluge of posts asking for some f/f action.

And hey, there's also the girls to consider too. A convincing fight scene is really more about the selling than the actual kicking and punching... and that's a much harder job. There's no guarantee the ladies would be quite as convincing as their male counterparts - Although, in fairness, with the current status quo, the guys do get a LOT more practice at being hit! ;)

• I for one would very much like to see some FvF content.

Having been a follower of KAK since it's inception, and having purchased a number of films, I love what you guys do. Obviously, it's a winning formula. Much as I love the films, part of me has been waiting to see things boil over between the girls and for all out war to begin for quite a while.

So, for me, this Bad Ass Kandy spin-off is a bit of a godsend. I reckon fight scenes pitting, for example, Vixen against Mata Hari, or Kix against Silver would absolutely blow the roof off.

• @Ed:

I never really understand this attitiude of "I don't like something so don't make any of it." It comes across as a tat selfish.

Dude - you got it all wrong. I'm not saying I don't like it so don't do it - I'm saying I like what is here so please keep doing this! Lots of different flavors and nothing wrong with any of them. Also lots of different sites with different angles. When you find something you like, that's a good thing. Support it and watch it grow. Kandyman will grow this how he wants to. I'll stay as long as I like it, then move on. It's all good…

• administrators

Congratulations on becoming the first K Kaptain Dizzy Goon!

• @Mooncatt:

And the fem v fem wrestling sites tend to be pretty much the same mediocre format, one camera angle, two bored looking women kneel over each other, no story line, ad hoc dialogue.

I think that very much depends on the site MC. As with any genre, there are gonna be good and bad examples. It's safe to say most people here would say that KAK is amongst the best of the f/m kicking/punching sites around (cos it's certainly not the only one out there ;) ) By the same token, there are some very good female wrestling sites available, alongside a few that do indeed meet your description.

• @Ed:

Oh, and for the record, there really aren't many/any f/f sites producing the kind of material that KAK do. Yes, there are significant number of f/f pro/apartment/submission wrestling sites. But in terms of punchy/kicky/martial arts style action videos that KAK and other sites produce, it's pretty much 100% f/m across the board.

And the fem v fem wrestling sites tend to be pretty much the same mediocre format, one camera angle, two bored looking women kneel over each other, no story line, ad hoc dialogue.

• @msemmapeel:

I agree with Panda - please stick to the f/m fights we know and love - lots of other site for lots of other crowds. Epic credentials for this site include listening to the comments and being by far the BEST f/m site ever! Of course also the girls, the outfits, the action, the filming….also epic!

I never really understand this attitiude of "I don't like something so don't make any of it." It comes across as a tat selfish. Fair enough, if Kandyman came on here and announced that from now on, KAK and BAK would only be producing f/f material, I could understand people being upset. But if we're talking about, say, one video in ten being an f/f video, would that really be so bad? And with two sites focusing on good girls and bad girls, not having a confrontation between them at some point seems like a wasted opportunity.

Oh, and for the record, there really aren't many/any f/f sites producing the kind of material that KAK do. Yes, there are significant number of f/f pro/apartment/submission wrestling sites. But in terms of punchy/kicky/martial arts style action videos that KAK and other sites produce, it's pretty much 100% f/m across the board.

• Kandyman

What a tragedy about the leather opera gloves. Please promise us that Hi-Kix will make another appearance dressed like that (shiny body suit and boots) but wearing the leather opera gloves all the way through as she disposes of the bad guys. I would love to see Vixen in her leather catsuit, thigh high boots and those gloves as well. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Panda

• I agree with Panda - please stick to the f/m fights we know and love - lots of other site for lots of other crowds. Epic credentials for this site include listening to the comments and being by far the BEST f/m site ever! Of course also the girls, the outfits, the action, the filming….also epic!

• Keep it as it is K'man. You've got it right. Girls pounding on and kicking the crap out of guys. I'm not a fan of f/f action

Panda

• administrators

Thanks DG - always a pleasure to read your reviews!

Panda and Dizzle - sorry about the Opera gloves, the actual reason we shot the rest of the film without them was simple. Kix lost them, we had absolutely no idea where they got to! the location was massive and once she put them down and forgot where, we were screwed! you'll be pleased to know we bought a new pair and they will get used for an entire film!

On the question of whether the Bad Ass girls fight the Kick Ass girls…. well, it all depends on how much noise the f/f crowd make. We're very much an f/m site at the moment but we listen!

• Nice! Excited to see how this pans out. Can't recall seeing any Kandygirls facing anyone of a similar badass level. Going to be like Rocky vs Drago, but more fabulous.

• Oh Kandyman, I thought all my Kandy Christmas presents had come at once when Hi-Kix started the film with long leather opera gloves AND thigh high leather boots, only to find the gloves gone by the next scene. Don't get me wrong, the action was awesome and I agree the more action the better. Loved Silver trying some ju-jitsu type holds. Just would have loved Kix to have kept those gloves on.

I must confess I'm not that interested in seeing girl v girl action. I much prefer the girls hammering the guys. Likewise it was worth seeing Silver improvise with the water containers BUT I prefer fists (gloves) and feet (boots). I would love to see some neck breaks to finish off a fight.

Still a great film (One might say a classic!)

Panda

• This has to be my favorite video to date!

The action is non stop and in your face sexy ass kickin from both Kix & Silver at their best. I love how Kman is focusing on more action rather than watch the Kandygirls walk around or stand and talk …not that watching any of them strut their stuff is a bad thing :P

Great choice on attires but would have liked to see Kix keep her gloves during the fighting. Love how the suspense built up the past 2 weeks and concluded for the next project.

As said earlier the fighting is brilliant & non stop showing off Kix & Silvers ass kicking abilities. I would have left out the part with Silver beating the goon with the jugs since it looked kinda wierd but that is just my opionion.

Anyways great work as always and looking forward to BadAssKandy in the upcoming weeks!

PS: BRING BACK OUR GIRL JET!!!! GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWAL HERE LOL... CATSUIT TIME FOR HER IM THINKIN :)

• administrators

What an amazing review Graves, you are the Jonathan Ross / Barry Norman of the KAK World and we salute you. Bad Ass is going to blow your minds, it truly is a wonderful accompaniment to Kick Ass but remember…. this site is a fan site, made by fans for fans so although we've shot wonderful new films with new girls with an whole new attitude, your opinions, thoughts and ideas count. Lets grow together!

K

• This movie was - badass! Pun intended. Silver is so amazing and her turning evil is such a great plot twist. You should have it where all the latest recruits turn out to be bad and have Vixen, Kix and Mata be outnumbered for a while. Badass girls are planning an attack on KAK headquarters in hopes to take out Kandyman.

• By the way, I greatly enjoyed this movie and had many nice words to wrote about it. (Review added.)

• administrators

Maybe they'll fight one day Cy? Its amazing what a Kandygirl keeps in her boots though :)

• Plus we were lucky as girl v girl is not an obvious theme of the site!!!!

• Well, I guess it's just as real as any other fight in any other KAK movie! :)

• Of course soon it will be too hot for wearing leather or pvc catsuits, will the school girl uniforms be appearing again? Or perhaps some other ahem "interesting" outfits be coming our way KM? You wouldn't want the girls to get all hot and bothered would you? Leave that to the viewers!!!!!

• administrators

He's right you know Cyril!

• @cyrbea39:

and finally we have a girls fight …. and ... no !!!

next time may be or may be not ...

Actually, The Kick Ass Supremacy did contain an f/f fight (between Hi-Kix and Mata Hari).