GOOD KICK ASS HUNTING

• administrators

So, 2 debuts in one film - don't say I don't look out for you lot! We went recruiting far and wide and found these 2 gems, Bombshell is a semi-pro boxer would you believe and Cat can kill you with one look.
    GOOD KICK ASS HUNTING
    http://kickasskandy.com/2011/05/good-kick-ass-hunting/
    THIS FILM IS OFF THE SCALE!! :rockin: :takethat:
    Starring 2 brand new incredible KAK Agents - the devastatingly beautiful Cat and the awesome amazon Bombshell. Looking sexy as hell, these 2 undercover secretaries take out the entire Bastard organisation with their sublime fighting skills. Bodies to die for these two, bodies to die for.

BUY IT NOW, ONLY AT http://kickasskandy.com/

With the defection of Red and Silver to the Bad Ass Gang, I think the world is still in safe hands! http://kickasskandy.com/

• Although this is my first post, I felt the need to get my feet wet and chime in. In a nutshell, totally loved everything about GKAH. Cat and Bombshell were awesome in looks, attitude and fighting skills. Throw in a good storyline and everything was superb! Bottom line Kandyman, thank you!! :)

• administrators

nice

• How about a beaten goon with the slogan "Either you give blood or we will take it from you, we're happy either way".

• administrators

Ingenius idea!

• @Mooncatt:

Sponsorship, it's the way forward. A lot of community businesses are looking to invest in a decent going concern at the moment.

BadassKandy. Sponsored by Tomkins The Butchers, choice cuts of meat and a sausage with a smile! has a certain ring to it.

The NHS should use Badasskandy clips to boost their blood donation drives. Imagine a beaten goon, with the tagline: 'Always remember that there are many less fortunate than you. Please give blood.'

Although the term 'less' fortunate might not be entirely accurate.

• administrators

As per before, your very specific tastes are not in line with the tone and creative direction of the site so its a no. You don't need to ask again.

thanks

K

• @kandyman:

I wouldn't have thought so dugf! not unless Nike want to pay us lots of money for product placement…. now there's an idea.

How about some movies that our girls wear white socks under the boots and do some kicking and foot choking with the boots off and only wearing socks? just like the boot-bare foot switch but with white socks?

Please?

I will pay extra. haha

• Sponsorship, it's the way forward. A lot of community businesses are looking to invest in a decent going concern at the moment.

BadassKandy. Sponsored by Tomkins The Butchers, choice cuts of meat and a sausage with a smile! has a certain ring to it.

• administrators

I wouldn't have thought so dugf! not unless Nike want to pay us lots of money for product placement…. now there's an idea.

• Hi Kandy man,

will you make some films of our girls wearing NIKE shox sneakers and nike white socks? and have them kick and trample bad guys both with sneakers on and sneakers off (with socks) on ?

also, when is AJ's custom movie coming out?

thanks

D

• I don't want too to be seen as "raining on the parade" Kandyman.

This was a good film but not the best, nor should it be. Both the new girls are most definately hot but they need more time and films before they could fight like Hi-Kix and Vixen. I loved the short machine gun kick and neck break with the high heels at the end though!There is no doubt that these girls have great potential and I look forward to future films involving them.

Please don't flick too quickly between the girls fighting when editing the films. I like to savour each girl at a time watching them string together a long sequence of punches, kicks, etc.

For me Kix and Vixen are the bench marks of black belt babes in boots

Panda

• I don't want too to be seen as

• FIRST CLASS MOVIE KANDYMAN!!!… 15 out of 10 from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say that this was easily one of the best yet...love the new girls, the moves, the combination of heels, barefeet and boots...not to mention the moves an attitude!!!!...it all just WORKED!!!!

CAT and BOMBSHELL are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!....i'm particularly loving Bombshell's commanding presence and attitude when beating up the guy outside ('do you know how badly i'm gonna beat you up'!) and also on the stairs as she promises to 'wipe the floor' with him!!! (the look in her eye at that point is amazing!)...please keep that attitude coming....in fact i'm almost hoping that Bombshell soon sees the 'dark' and moves across the the BAK team!!!! :D

Roll on BAK!!!!!

• It must be so boring supporting a good team who keep winning and all that. I can assure you it's far more exciting supporting a team with one foot in the Championship, riddled with loan players who don't give a damn and managed by Baron Silus Greenback from Dangermouse.

• yep, i was right

• @kandyman:

Thanks Scotty for your War and Peace style critique.
    K

Well You know me, my motto has always been keep em short and sweet.

@kandyman:

our editor's drive blew up and he lost all his old titles so he's cobbled this one together as a substitute. It's a rarity, almost a collectible like a stamp with a mistake.

K

Thanks for the info on that one and nothing worse than losing everything after a HD crash, apologies for sounding criticle too as wasnt meant to be and actually i quite like it now :lol:
    and as for substitutions go he did a pretty good job i think…...............................unlike of course Fernando Torres who has proved at a mere fifty million quid to be the deal of the decade and worth every penny in my view..........................not.....................................

at 2.1 there could of been a comeback back but now torres is on it means chelsea are down to ten men in theory so the 3 points look safe.

• administrators

Thanks Scotty for your War and Peace style critique. I've only got a couple of minutes as its half time at United Chelsea!!!!! Big day for me this, big bloody day. Anyway, this ain't the new theme music, our editor's drive blew up and he lost all his old titles so he's cobbled this one together as a substitute. It's a rarity, almost a collectible like a stamp with a mistake.

2:0 but is it all over??

K

• Thoroughly enjoyed seeing Cat and Bombshell's double debut and cant wait to see more of them, they certainly make a great team and added some very welcomed variety of both fighting styles and techniques.

Main highlights were the great mix of kicks punches and knees used by both and all came across in a very convincing manor, and the ending scene with Bombshell firstly kicking the stuffing out of that guy on the stairs and crushing him against the wall with her knee followed by Cats interrogation choke hold was awesome.

So yes please and more like that.

Glad too that she had put her heels back on for that part as im definitely not one of those barefoot fans, and everyone has there own preference i know and realise many people do like that particular senario.
    Personally though i have no interest in it what so ever
    or understand the fascination behind it all, but in fairness mixing the scenes up with a bit of both will only prove more beneficial in the long run to both sets of fans and KAK alike, and would be selfish i suppose to insist on having only one or the other or making productions which just feature the one aswell, variety is the spice of life so they say.

(but getting back into my selfish git mode, and just as long as the ratio to about 90% with heels and boots to 10% barefeet only, plus include a warning sign prior to any barefeet scene so the rest of us heel fans can look away then i suppose we could live with that)

I did actually think Cat was going to do a change of footwear at first when she took her heels off, and slip into something more comfortable like a pair of, …........lets say...........BEIGE THIGH HIGH BOOTS.................for instance.....................now that would of been totally awesome,
    but it wasnt to be, maybe something for Mr K'man to consider using in the near future though..................AH GO ON.....................PLEASE!!!!.....................PRETTY PLEASE!!!!.…...............alright ill pay you,........... how much ?…...

All in all though id definitely class this in and around the category of one of the best made so far, and just as importantly it is to point out the main pluses here then it doesnt always help when trying to improve on anything, so its vital aswell to mention any areas that may need some work on....................
    (e.g like changing the location to a bar rather than a office). private joke.btw
    so if i had to be critical of anything, and hard to find any really, but some of the general kick and punching SFX are the only things that would like to see altered as to me a couple just sound …..........whats the word........i dunno.......plastic sounding i suppose, as in not real, ok that may just be me but they stand out in a way which doesnt create that reality feeling.

Regarding the new intro theme (ok im being picky here i know but i did say i couldnt find many faults) but as for the new tune then, ..........yeah, ............hmmmm will get back to you on that one and no harm in experimenting of course. But for example (and this is a really bad example i know but all i could think of so no laughing) but remember when they changed the theme tune to Eastenders, and the riots that nearly caused. (told you it was a bad example)…......and not that im comparing the high class sexy KAK female agent babes to that of the tobacco chewing pissed up residents of Albert Square either, (ello treacle) :P and no, certainly not, im just highlighting the new change of intro music, and yeah, a nice idea if needed, but also a 'if not broken then dont fix it' situation too if you know what i mean. :rolleyes:

Its certainly not a complaint either and Just not used to the new KAK intro yet thats all and wasnt sure if i liked it or not but im sure i will soon enough.

Loved the movie, Loved the action and Loved the two new recruits.

Cat + Bombshell both ROCK!!!

So Well done indeed Mr K'man Sir,

Cheers

Scott

• First class movie! best one ever!!! I have always enjoyed hot KAK babes pressing their high heels/boots on bad guys throat to ask for password or information, and torturing them with their feet before squish their throats to finish them off. so please in the future movies to have more of the scene where kandy girls use their feet to chock guys out (the longer the chock the better)

Please, I am begging for more of the same stories where girls pin down the bad guys with their feet and squish their throat after getting the information they want

• The best clip ever! Thank you. Those barefoot snap kicks were amazing. Let's not forget about that finisher either. Great job.

• This video is amazing lol, best one so far in my view.

Good work on finding these two, Cat and Bombshell, because they're both stunning and have awesome attitude. I like it when they strut about and play with their hair like "omg I'm so beautiful and femanine but I'm still kicking your ass…with ease". Haha, well sexy. :)

And yes Kandyman - you do indeed look after us. :)

P.S. Can't wait to see these two girls in action again. :)

• I'm in love too Topher lol. I'll take bombshell since u called Cat already :p

Great work as always KMan!

• Will Cat marry me?