IMPORTANT POLL!! - Good Kick Ass Hunting. Please take part

• administrators

Well, i'm flabbergasted. Good Kick Ass Hunting has had one of the best opening weekends at the box office for any KAK film yet. It has obviously caught your imagination and so I thought I'd do a poll to see what you liked most about it, so we can continue to make the most popular films on the net. PLEASE TAKE PART!!

• CAT!

• @Panda:

I would love to see the foot choke combined with machine gun kicks to the head. Cameron Diaz was super hot in Charlies Angels I when she intergated some poor bastard by firstly pinning by the throat against a wall with her high heel boot. When he didn't cough up the answers she gave him a swift machine gun (back and forward and repeat by moving the leg at the knee only) kick before KO him. I would love to see a Kandy Girl do something similar. Not dissimilar to the end of the last Kandy Film. Alternatively keep squeezing the boot against the neck until he suffocates.

Panda

Exactly!!!! 100% agree with Panda. Must have more boot squeezing throat until sufocating scene. the more the better !

• I would love to see the foot choke combined with machine gun kicks to the head. Cameron Diaz was super hot in Charlies Angels I when she intergated some poor bastard by firstly pinning by the throat against a wall with her high heel boot. When he didn't cough up the answers she gave him a swift machine gun (back and forward and repeat by moving the leg at the knee only) kick before KO him. I would love to see a Kandy Girl do something similar. Not dissimilar to the end of the last Kandy Film. Alternatively keep squeezing the boot against the neck until he suffocates.

Panda

• FOOT CHOKE FOOT CHOKE FOOT CHOKE!!!! PLEASE have more and more foot chock and longer period on the throat as our girls choke guys out. this is the sexiest movie ever so please have more foot choke in different variety. such as standing foot choke and foot choke when bad guys are on the floor.

please choke them harder, as the one in this clip seems like there is not enough pressure on the throat.

thanks kandy man

• I clicked the mixture of heels, boots etc option initially although ive mentioned before that the reason for the big popularity of this production is not down to just one single particular thing but a mixture of all the above.
    Good Kick Ass Hunting contained new faces, a variation of Boots, high heels and barefoot fights, a wider range of fight techniques plus a excellent hot and steamy looking choke down at the end.

The result was…............... instant success

The new kandygirl choice from the selection above is not something that can obviously be used very often and yes it would of played a factor in the reason for this movies success but small compared to the others, the mix of footwear and no footwear would probably be one of the most important reasons (all be it i dont like the barefoot scene at all) but including the two means you have the fans of each topic both interested and wishing to watch what was on offer, and variety is the spice of life.
    That all then brings in the importance of another reason a clip can be so popular which is the advertising, so displaying the ideal screen shots which show exactly whats involved (as most never read the write up) along with a easy to view preview clip which if done well can all in all work miracles.

Which in this case it was, and the proof is now here in front of you.

@Dizzy:

By the way, rather clever nod to King Eric (although as we all know there can only be one King and he’s currently in the Anfield hot-seat).

I definatly heard that alright ….......................and King Kenny will always remain the one true owner of that crown no matter what.

who is this Eric person anyway?........................................ Morcombe? :lol: .........

Just kidding Mr K'man :D

• administrators

Thanks for the input guys! this helps us alot.

K

• administrators

As ever, the delusional plastic Scouse! Glad you liked the Eric reference - that means a lot to me.

• Voted although I haven't bought the movie yet. Like the prospect of new Kandygirls and new moves, less keen on the barefoot thing.

Regards to all

• I've bought about half of the KAK movies, I'm less inclined to go for those where the outfits are a bit on the ordinary (non-catsuity) side. This one would be borderline but I got it to see the new girls in action - and they are stunning. I'm not really interested in the barefoot stuff personally.

• I must admit I haven't bought it yet and because of that I have not voted. Though I rarely buy videos on the 1st day out anyway I must admit I haven't been in a rush to buy this one because of the bare feet. I don't know why and it obviously only my opinion I just don't like feet, I think it the reason why I like boots. No danger of seeing the feet.

Anyway fear not I will be buying it just not right now. I do like the idea of the choke holds which I do remember AJ and Vixen have done a few times before but I don't recall anybody doing it recently?

• My vote went for having two débuts in one film. But I would imagine that having a variety of new moves/kicks/holds would also have helped.

• I noticed in the other thread that the barefoot thing didn't go over so well with some people. Personally, I don't have a foot fetish, but I would like to see more barefoot scenes in some films.

Barefoot…well it made Cat look smaller and more vulnerable, but as she still beat the bad guy, it was alot more sexy due to the greater difference. And another thing with barefoot is the fact that every knee/kick looks alot more powerful, which makes sense...with heels there is less contact with the floor from the starting position of the technique/move...so therefore there is less power. It doesn't matter because boots and heels are still sexy in and of themselves...but barefoot is still good as well.

Yeah despite what I just said...I still voted for the barefoot snapkicks. It was just sexy. Simple as. The way Cat grabbed the bad guy by the arm and just hooked her leg over and snapkicked...then smirked. Well done to whoevers idea that was. :) The camera angle wasn't all that good for the chokehold (granted it was a confined area)...but that was well sexy too. :)

On a side note: I loved Bombshell when she said "Your not gonna tell me the password? Do you have any idea how badly I'm gonna beat you up?" Maybe it was the accent, maybe it was the words themsevles. Dunno...just loved it didn't I.