WHAT WOULD MAKE THE IDEAL PHOTOSET {DISCUSS}

• SO WHAT WOULD MAKE THE IDEAL PHOTOSET ?

• @Jay:

A variety of different Kandygirls, in different outfits (catsuits, skirts, dresses, thigh boots, low boots, shoe boots, shoes) and the poses that Jet assumed in the latest photoset.

Amen.
    Variety and continuity.

• Well obviously the ideal photoset would be f/f and barefoot.

I'll be the first to admit, that wouldn't appeal to the majority of peeps around here.

But it would be ideal.

:lol:

• Action Figures?

• administrators

Its a very good idea Colosbor - KAK Calendar anyone? T-Shirt? Mouse Mat?

• All ideas sound cool what about a kick ass calendar I'm sure it would be easy to produce and Would go down a storm with the kickassers

• The Ideal? Two words…AJ! (sorry - had to get that out)

All three KAK photosets have been wonderful - to be expected of anything from KAK. Each one has been slightly better than the last - loved Kix's catsuit, Vix's brutal beating, and Jet is a true Knock-Out! Photosets are a needed component of the femdom story, and much appreciated here. I also agree with many of the comments above - outfits, Jet, moves, etc. Also like the punches into the camera and shots from beneath - all great suggestions.

What can make them better? These are like specs of dung on an elephant (very small) critiques, but: minimize the KAK logo - or delete if possible - gets in the way, de-clutter the backgrounds - simplier the better, and center the girl - that is what we are looking at - sometimes her arms or legs are cut off while half the room is showing. Also more pics and a bit of cleavage and upskirt (do they always have to be so modest?)

As always - keep up the good work and we'll keep buying it...

• I think the photosets realised are very good, outfits, moves, photo quality…
    I have a suggestion for the next : i think it could be a good think if photosets will be more "narratives" ; i mean : not just a collection of moves, but a beginning, an evolution, and a final. (the photoset with vixen is almost an example of this, but it could be better with more photos, i mean including more photos between 2 moves).

• I think that the ideal photoset has just been released! :)

Jokes aside, I think it may be interesting to see a few pictures from the unlucky opponent's point of view. That way, we could see the Kandygirl kicking or punching toward us (the camera), or watch her towering above us from a lying position as she stomps or just stands victoriously, with hands on her hips.

• A variety of different Kandygirls, in different outfits (catsuits, skirts, dresses, thigh boots, low boots, shoe boots, shoes) and the poses that Jet assumed in the latest photoset.

I've also wanted to suggest before that a Kandygirl in gym clothing would be a nice touch. Gym gear is tight. Like them little Nike tops and hot pants. Them trainers that go past the ankle, that dancers wear in RnB music videos, would also be a nice thing for them to wear.

I'm not sure how popular that idea would be, so I didn't suggest it to be used in a film, but worn by 1 girl in a photoset wouldn't be so bad eh?

• administrators

Good question!