ON THE RED CARPET - WANGO TANGO

• Oh the madness of the undercover Kick Ass Kandygirl…..

• That poster is spectacular, AJ makes quite the Femme Fatale.

(I got a kiss off AJ, I got a kiss off AJ) Straight back at you darlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Seriously though, you look amazing.

• That'll be the back half!!!!!!

Eeeeek, I'm in trouble now.

• @kandyman:

That's the one! All this clever computer animation is amazing - you actually don't look half bad! ;)

Which half is the bad half???? lol

• administrators

That's the one! All this clever computer animation is amazing - you actually don't look half bad! ;)

• @kandyman:

AJ, shall we post that amazing Frank Miller type poster of you for the gang??

ha ha just seen this KandyMan - you mean this little delight????

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2541271040/nm2358356

;-)

• administrators

AJ, shall we post that amazing Frank Miller type poster of you for the gang??

• Quite literally took out Tom Cruise a while ago Kamach - trampled him underfoot as I didn't see him! He really IS that small!! ;-). John is on my list… watch this space!

Ha ha Zero - it has nothing to do with Tango other than the name - more the dance than the drink!!

Great to see you still here MsEmma and Mooncatt. Kisses to you both :-X

Thanks for the compliments - hope you'll get to see the fun films I made on my week "back home" and enjoy them as I much as I did making them.

More fun to follow...

• Aj the tease…beautiful and hot as ever! Maybe a video start - AJ gets attached by a couple of goons while on the red carpet and she dispatches them while continuing to pose for the cameras. Once they are both knocked out she struts off with her graceful style. Something about seeing AJ again makes the heart warm...we all miss her but are happy she has become a true star in Hollywood!

• Yep AJ looking great as always. But shouldn't the carpet for a Tango concert be orange?

• Just the most beautiful smile!

• You tease AJ. Looking fantastic as usual.

Have you managed to take out the evil Tom Cruise and John Travolta yet?