New Release: Lethal Kick Ass - Kix's greatest ever ass kicking?

• administrators

Kix is simply incredible, be it barefoot or in heels she has moves that defy nature, gravity and common sense! This nature of this week's release was to let Kix just go for it and she really does. She's been itching to get back into that boxing ring and show off the incredible array of moves she picked up in the playground once.

You have to see it to believe it!

• Oooohhhhh, what? Go on, give us a clue?

• administrators

Yeah, shame on you MsE! Kix is incredible and she's on the verge of something massive in the outside world….. even bigger than Made in Chelsea :)

• Just bought this film and am a bit disappointed…disappointed in myself for not getting it sonner! Kix is fantastic and really gets better with every film. Her body is the perfect mix of muscle definition and femininity, her long hair and pretty face complete the perfect fighting girl. Her outfit is flattering and sexy.

Kix is by far the most convincing male beater in the f/m universe. Her power and grace are unmatched - her flying supergirl punches, her boxing defense and devastating counter-punches, the way she effortlessly throws much larger men around the ring, and of course her high kicks.

The setting was perfect. Watching a girl dominate in a macho man enviornment add an exciting element. Kix luring men into the boxing ring so that she could beat the crap out of them was superb. I would have liked a bit more dialogue (Kix taunting her victims) and voice-overs (always fun to hear Kix's thoughts of the beatings), but these are minor items.

Overall Five Stars for a fantastic film and it's Striking Leading Lady, Kix.

• Tough customers. :)

• There may need to be some more cash spent on special effects K'man.

• @scarru:

what doesn't appeal is the likes of say, rolling around the ring getting someone in a half nelson then leap up bounce back off the ropes fly through the air, spinning, [peel a banana with their toes] before landing arse first on their opponents face.

Well I'd pay to watch that.

• @kandyman:

We get the point dugf but your very specific tastes are not in line with the tone and creative direction of the site so its a no. You don't need to ask again.

thanks

K

Thanks. what about a quote for a custom video just for me?

• @scarru:

Thats the important skill required in creating the realism, and not the actual fighting ability, but the ability to act like you can actually fight, both take years of practise and neither are far from easy, and im sure Mr K'man will confirm this or not but im 99% sure Kix, Vixen and Bombshell are not the only ones experienced in some form of combat, its just kix vixen and bombshell probably come across more convincing in front of camera.
    kickboxing is of course a very skilled sport and enjoyed by a vast amount of people as is wrestling, normal boxing plus the martial arts,
    The thing is where does any of that fit into kak ?
    It doesnt because whats trying to be created is the fantasy of portraying the kak girls strength being far superior to that of any males, and the belief that a single kick or punch will knock any bloke instantly to the floor AND without breaking sweat, what doesn't appeal is the likes of say, rolling around the ring getting someone in a half nelson then leap up bounce back off the ropes fly through the air, spinning, [peel a banana with their toes] before landing arse first on their opponents face. (ok a slight exaggeration there, and maybe not quite arse first, but you get the drift)
    Any hong kong phooey Rocky Balboa styled combat just doesn't look right, now a hot babe dressed up in a sexy outfit, high heeled boots beating some guy senseless with swift kicks a few hard knees then finish him off with a nice long foot choke or legs around the neck scissor….......................thats sweet

The only skill needed for that is to look damn hot and sexy, instead of bloody hot and sweaty.

Ok there is probably more to it than that i no but point is to remember regarding any of this combat experience/training whatever is that

this is the fantasy land KAK.................... not the real world of WWF

If they can act the part they are the part. Simples..:D

When Mata Hari first joined KAK I'm sure that Kandyman said that she was a kickboxer or something. If so then she's still good for the Fantasy element because it's not immediately obvious that she's a fighter…she seems just a stunner who can beat men up. But with Kix, Vixen and Bombshell it's more obvious that they're fighters. Kix - she used moves that other girls can't. Vixen - she gets alot of power in her moves and Bombshell - she uses the guard that boxer's use, and her punches look very powerful.

This is going to open another debate: but the Fantasy element is always there; even for the most skilled girls. Why? Because the stunt men are physically stronger, we know that for a fact. They're also more aggressive than the Kandygirls. That's what usually wins through in a street or bar fight - aggression. Therefore, even a skilled and trained woman would struggle in a street fight with a man, so even the skilled girls are good for the realism. When the stunt men are beaten up by a Kandygirl who seems to have no skill, and is just following a scipt and a routine, I often can't get away from that thought while I'm watching. But it's still good. There's many half-assed attempts posted on other mixed fighting clip sites, to illustrate my point.

Fantasy - most men would dominate a mixed fight in real life > Realism - therefore, a woman with skill is more convincing on camera.

Agreed on all the points on wrestling and overkill. It's not about the fighting itself, it's about beautiful women defeating men in fights, and femanine power. :) But still, this is a mixed fighting site, not a modelling site. Kix is skilled AND beautiful. She's the icon.

• @Jay:

Well that's the thing. In a film, everything is coreographed and scripted so there's pretty much no chance of our "fighter" losing the fight. In a real-life scenario, the actor/actress would surely lose the fight unless they have real skills like Kix, Vixen and Bombshell. And on camera, it's easy to tell these 3 have the most skill. So they, in fact, offer more realism. The less skill the girls have, the less convincing they look. Not unconvincing…I just mean less convincing. :)

Just wanted to make a quick point on this topic as been mentioned before if its important or not that the girls have a certain amount of previous experience in fighting.
    I can see your point Jay about the ones with skill offering more realism, however you hit the nail on the head when you said about everything is choreographed and scripted.
    As in acting out the part in front of camera.

Thats the important skill required in creating the realism, and not the actual fighting ability, but the ability to act like you can actually fight, both take years of practise and neither are far from easy, and im sure Mr K'man will confirm this or not but im 99% sure Kix, Vixen and Bombshell are not the only ones experienced in some form of combat, its just kix vixen and bombshell probably come across more convincing in front of camera.
    kickboxing is of course a very skilled sport and enjoyed by a vast amount of people as is wrestling, normal boxing plus the martial arts,
    The thing is where does any of that fit into kak ?
    It doesnt because whats trying to be created is the fantasy of portraying the kak girls strength being far superior to that of any males, and the belief that a single kick or punch will knock any bloke instantly to the floor AND without breaking sweat, what doesn't appeal is the likes of say, rolling around the ring getting someone in a half nelson then leap up bounce back off the ropes fly through the air, spinning, [peel a banana with their toes] before landing arse first on their opponents face. (ok a slight exaggeration there, and maybe not quite arse first, but you get the drift)
    Any hong kong phooey Rocky Balboa styled combat just doesn't look right, now a hot babe dressed up in a sexy outfit, high heeled boots beating some guy senseless with swift kicks a few hard knees then finish him off with a nice long foot choke or legs around the neck scissor….......................thats sweet

The only skill needed for that is to look damn hot and sexy, instead of bloody hot and sweaty.

Ok there is probably more to it than that i no but point is to remember regarding any of this combat experience/training whatever is that

this is the fantasy land KAK.................... not the real world of WWF

If they can act the part they are the part. Simples..:D

• administrators

We get the point dugf but your very specific tastes are not in line with the tone and creative direction of the site so its a no. You don't need to ask again.

thanks

K

Re: New Release: Lethal Kick Ass - Kix's greatest ever ass kicking?can we have a film in which kix and other kandy girls show the camera their feet in boots, stockings, white socks ? it would be nice to actually view their beautiful feet that can kick ass.

Could you please do this kandy man?

• Nothing to say!! Kix is fantastic and unstoppable.
    Only I would, almost 1 time, see her in action wearing stocking! I hope she'll wear its in one incredible video.
    I loved also the video where the man hit her tummy without any effect!!
    Bye, Andrea.

• "However does Kix’ proficiency somehow detract from the realism of the overall thing? Just throwing that out there. Clearly she’s an expert whereas certain other KAK Operatives are less so and perhaps therefore more ‘real’ or is the word I’m after perhaps accessible? Not quite sure what point I’m making here but hopefully you get the gist."

Well that's the thing. In a film, everything is coreographed and scripted so there's pretty much no chance of our "fighter" losing the fight. In a real-life scenario, the actor/actress would surely lose the fight unless they have real skills like Kix, Vixen and Bombshell. And on camera, it's easy to tell these 3 have the most skill. So they, in fact, offer more realism. The less skill the girls have, the less convincing they look. Not unconvincing…I just mean less convincing. :)

• can we have a film in which kix and other kandy girls show the camera their feet in boots, stockings, white socks ? it would be nice to actually view their beautiful feet that can kick ass.

Could you please do this kandy man?

• administrators

Ah, one day dearest AJ, you must return to these fair shores to take on those rogue badassers. I worn you, they're pretty mean and they don't play by anyone's rules, not even their own.

• Thanks for the support and I hope you love the new films when the KandyMan lets you see them but all due respect to Kix. She is AMAZING - barefoot or heels, she is a champion and her films get better and better. No one can equal her skills and my way with words. Lucky for me she's on my team. Between us we can outwit those Bad Ass Kandygirls as well as the goons!

• Hi Kix, you are sensational!

With all the anticipation about Bad Ass Kandy, this is a timely reminder about the classical and classy original KAK girls. I seriously doubt any of the BAK could ever unload on the bad guys like Hi Kix. She is the complete Kandy package.

While I appreciate that going bare foot gives Hi Kix the opportunity to perform more difficult fighting moves I still really prefer her in long boots like at the beginning, and lets face it Hi Kix knows how to fight no matter what shes wearing (has she found those leather opera gloves yet)!

I also like the whole movie being devoted to one girl. I'm not sure how it will work flipping between 3 beautiful girls. I would also love to have seen Hi Kix take on 2 to 3 opponents at once.

Too much Hi Kix is barely enough

Panda

• I have to give more credence to fighting ability and technical skills, because, unlike looks, they aren't god-given.

Good point, though, about them being great in different ways. They are indeed.

• Better than AJ's films, OMG!!!!

Kix is great, she always has been and she always will be. But I have to say that there are 3 girls so far that have made this site and that is Kix, AJ and Vixen. I wouldn't separate them purely because they're great in different ways.

Anyway, I don't mind no heels but this bare foot thing I really can't get my head around. Though obviously from the last best seller, someone likes it.

• I love this video.

In barefoot, Kix can do things that she'd never be able to do wearing heels. The moves and combos she used in this video proved how agile, athletic and trained she is, and when she uses that…I find it looks far sexier than boots or heels, since they limit the attacking options. I love boots as well so I'm really glad you varied this and included both scenarios.

Some people might not like this...seeing as though AJ is an icon and everything. But lately, Kix's videos have got to be better than any of the one's AJ was featured in. Kix should be ranked number 1. Kix should be "the icon". I DO love AJ. She's beautiful and obviously an extremely well-talented actress...and she can punch, kick and knee the bad guys...but I have to say Kix is the best Kandy girl.

I remember when she received critiscism from a member of this site...maybe a year ago...and she said laughed and said she would have to improve and work on her skills. Well she's looked better and better as time's gone on. Much respect for Kix. :)