AJ IS BACK!!

• administrators

AND SHE'S LOOKING FOR ACTION!

Hollywood's finest will always be a Kandygirl! and she's back, more incredible than ever in THERE WILL BE KICK ASS.

• @Mooncatt:

I was thinking about AJ in a cavegirl outfit today and missed my stop on the train. Still, it was worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did the same thing funny enough….......................thing is though i normally take the bus :lol:

@kamach240:

I was actually thinking of AJ as the new Catwoman in "The Dark Night Rises."

Then I thought, I could see why "The Dark Night" may rise….....

and now you know why bats hang upside down…....................its so they can go to the toilet and not miss :p
    ..............who plays the villain in The Dark Night Rises ?.................is it the Tiddler :lol:

• I was actually thinking of AJ as the new Catwoman in "The Dark Night Rises."

Then I thought, I could see why "The Dark Night" may rise….....

• I was thinking about AJ in a cavegirl outfit today and missed my stop on the train. Still, it was worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @Action:

rumoured means there are no contracts signed at this point as the project is still in the early stages of being set up. I'll let you know when that changes :-) - and yes, there will be a lot of small outfits! lol

Hi there AJ

Many many thanks for the info and when i first saw rumoured written on the page i did wonder what on earth it actually meant and until now i honestly had no idea, So its very much appreciated.
    I suppose that side of things can be a bit of a nightmare to finalize and when you think about it the amount of people actually involved in the production of a single film must be immense and id hate to think of the amount of paper work involved , and all this before the camera even starts rolling ,
    so getting all that sorted first must take for ever and a day.

But thats show business for you i guess

Thank You again AJ and really hope the Cave Girl movie gets up and running pretty soon and all goes well, the title itself sounds intriguing i must say…...........and there are lots of really small outfit changes you say,...................................... i suppose though and considering the title the outfits will all be centered around the general prehistoric look …...................but regardless of that you've always had that ability to still look stunning even wearing just a potato sack, so be it high heels + mini dress AJ, stiletto boots + leather catsuit AGENT AJ or loin cloth + fig leaf CAVEGIRL AJ the result will still be........

(or as Fred Flintstone used to say….....YABA DABA DOOOOOOOOO!!!)

• administrators

I've just seen this, thanks for posting it! i can't seem to get hold of a copy of The Star in Israel funnily enough! That'a an awesome interview and love the KAK mention. You rock AJ! xx

• News of AJ is always of interest here. Sounds like she is quite the success in Hollywood and things seem to be really taking off for her. (Great news since that means we will see more of her…and in small outfits...) Liked the mention of being a self-confessed tomboy - I remember what the cute girl/tomboy in my neighborhood did to us! Can only imagine how AJ ruled her world! Mention of KAK also nice - maybe bring even more of her fans here.

Thanks AJ for all you do -

• For anyone who can't get a copy of The Star today, if I have time later I will type up the interview, although if you squint hard enough you might be able to read it.

It is very much worth getting a copy, I mean all those pencils for only £1.95 postage and packing!

Seriously though AJ, I can't believe you've done all that already an you're only 22!!!! How long till 007 comes calling I wonder!

• You might just catch a mention for Kick Ass Kandy in the Take 5 magazine of The Daily Star today 17th July along with a few words from moi! Couldn't not mention my favourite site of all time now, could i? ;-X

• Sergeant - rumoured means there are no contracts signed at this point as the project is still in the early stages of being set up. I'll let you know when that changes :-) - and yes, there will be a lot of small outfits! lol

• @Colonel:

Good spot there Scarru! I recorded it and haven't watched it yet…. I must get her over to the darkside too, I bet she's got a devilish side to her.

You don't know the half of it Colonel!! Who knows what would happen if you unlock that side of me? Could you handle it do you think?… Think VERY carefully before you answer!

• @Mooncatt:

Ooohhh, Cavegirl. I remember the series well as it stared the lovely Stacy Cadman, must say I'm looking forward to that one.

Also, I can't help but think that AJ has a touch of the Lady Penelope about her in the above pic!

AJ would be a perfect Lady P and would look fantastic in a pink Rolls Royce…..which has reclinable roof, tinted windows, leather interior, plus twin machine guns, both front and rear, laser guided rocket launcher, radar, oven with built in grill, mini bar, sky TV, swimming pool, fitted wardrobe, and all driven by a upper class chauffeur named after a pen ...and is badly in need of some synex
    ............."Come along now Bic"........"Yes M..lady".................

AJ in cavegirl does sound a must see agreed.

and I know this is probably a stupid question,…........ although as its coming from me it shouldn't raise too many eyebrows….......but what the hell does [rumoured] mean next to the cast names of who is playing who ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1740000/fullcredits#cast

is it rumoured as in may play that part
    or rumoured as in may or may not be in the film at all….....................

personally i would of thought it more ideal having the cast in place ready to go before you start filming,...............to me looking at the production team behind Cave girl....................... they have gone for the more lets say relaxed approach of 'lets just see who bothers to turn up on the day and take it from there'

Ok i know thats not the case but sort of gives off that impression if you know what i mean.
    hopefully the lovely Ms Jackson herself can shed some light on who the characters will be played by, should she read this.….............................

@Colonel:

Good spot there Scarru! I recorded it and haven't watched it yet…. I must get her over to the darkside too, I bet she's got a devilish side to her.

The thought of Agent AJ gone Badass is a Brilliant idea Colonel, and yes, everyone does indeed posses a dark part to their personalty and its actually a fact that those who rarely do expose their sinister side tend be the more nastier when it does surface

and funny enough my ex-wife was kind enough to back that theory up for me,100%

….....................bless her

Getting back to AJ's dark side then yeah, It would make a great KAK/BAK story line Colonel [THE KICKASS THAT TURNED]
    even just a temporary switch would be mind blowing to watch and away will go the bright pinkie nice girlie look for a more sadistic little black leather studded whip wielding assassin style number…..........christ, just the thought of that leaves you drooling.…................it would be a sight to savour i must say…........................................................

So yes, go for it Colonel,
    Doubt Mr K would like the idea of his prize asset being lured over to the dark side though so better off using the 'WHAT HE DOESNT KNOW WONT HURT' approach instead
    Im sure once there though the sinister dark side will soon start to take over and slowly transform the butter wouldnt melt in her mouth innocence to that of a Devilishly hot leather clad badass ruthless killer, ............then with no time to waste send her out on a quick mission of unmercifulness brutality dishing out a high octane of explicit nastiness leaving a trail of beaten, broken, bruised, battered and butchered bodies in her wake (a traffic wardens convention for instance, now that would be a nice target)......................................after that transform back into the innocent but still lethal Agent AJ again pop her back over to the other side and hopefully Mr K'man will never even realise.

he'll go friggin ballistic and shit a brick when he sees the video mind
    but a small price to pay really, ….......
    and he will calm down eventually
    …...and at the end of the day thats what being bad is all about isnt it.

(so its rumoured )

• administrators

• Ooohhh, Cavegirl. I remember the series well as it stared the lovely Stacy Cadman, must say I'm looking forward to that one.

Also, I can't help but think that AJ has a touch of the Lady Penelope about her in the above pic!

• Guess who ive just seen ?,…........... :)

I was actually going to start a new 'what will AJ appear in next thread and who will spot here first'

why.........well now the lovely Ms Jackson is fastly becoming a regular to the big screen aswell as TV screen and of course not forgetting always a regular in all her kickass glory on our pc monitor screens, we have recently been honoured indeed to witness the many different skills and abilities that AJ does posses (along with that natural talent which is those stunning good looks that make her stand head and shoulders above the rest)
    so whilst kickingass as Agent Jackson and riding the waves as Dana on a surfboard in Blue Crush 2, low behold she has been spotted again playing another role.............................by me......................and i was just viewing this new movie when suddenly noticed a familiar face amongst the cast so upon closer looking i was pleasantly surprised to see it was in fact none other than the debonair Ms Jackson, ............so if your wondering well what the hell is she up to now and how the hell does she find time for it all, well ive no idea on the second question but can fill you in to what the lovely Ms Jackson is currently featuring in and its the brand new movie

'The Witches Of Oz '..............................http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1592287/
    HERE IS A QUICK SCREEN SHOT...........AJ IS THE ONE ON THE LEFT btw :P

She is certainly getting around a bit now i must say…...................and thank god too, the more we see of AJ/SJ the better it is. :D

So look out for two more that are in post production due to air this year which feature the talents of the lovely AJ and they are
    2011 Tarantula http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1726885/ (in which she plays Laura)....thats the name of AJ's character btw not the Tarantulas name..........ive no idea what they called that...................Terrance probably

Also following this it is rumoured she will be starring in
    CaveGirl.........http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1740000/...........................well i bloody hope so thats all i can say and doesnt leave alot to the imagination what her character will look like in that one :P ........................damn mighty fine will probably be the answer, so fingers crossed.

• I love the thought of AJ updating the forum, perhaps from her smartphone, as she strangles some (un)lucky? goon with her thighs, whilst also perusing the Jimmy Choo website and ordering an online shop with Ocado!

• I dont need an A8, speedboat, or even a pedalo - just hope to keep watching AJ as she conquers the world. This forum is a better place when she is around.

• administrators

How about an R8 that turns into a speedboat and then back into an R8 again?

• @msemmapeel:

Oh yea - think I forgot to mention that AJ is also the nicest ass-kicker ever! Her frequent coments on this Forum shows she really cares about her fans. AJ deserves great fame and fortune in Hollywood, and with her bmrains and talent I'm guessing she'll get whatever she wants. AJ - thanks for your time and interest in the Forum and giving us even more reasons to follow KAK.

Thanks Msemmapeel! I love being part of the forum. Although I'm a long way away I'm still a KandyGirl at heart and appreciate the time you all spend to keep this site and forum fun and active and love keeping up to date with you all.

Dizzy = definitely an Audi R8 for the KandyMan - he gets sick on a pedalo but cuts a dash on the dodgems so it's the best bet!

• administrators

You're not wrong there Ms Peel. AJ will conquer the world and then she'll buy me the Audi R8 that she promised me.

• Oh yea - think I forgot to mention that AJ is also the nicest ass-kicker ever! Her frequent coments on this Forum shows she really cares about her fans. AJ deserves great fame and fortune in Hollywood, and with her bmrains and talent I'm guessing she'll get whatever she wants. AJ - thanks for your time and interest in the Forum and giving us even more reasons to follow KAK.

• kisses to you msemmapeel :-X

• …damn not sure why this happens - only part of my posts make it to the page - operator error, i'm guessing...

Her farmer's "disguise" highlighted her figure and was a superb fighting outfit.

AJ is the SEXIEST fighting girl EVER! Her looks, attitude, and fighting style are unparalleled. She glides with confidence and swagger between her downed victims looking for more "action". Her athletic background and training is evident in her fighting style - powerful fists, graceful kicks, and solid knees all delivered in rapid-fire are way too much for any mere male. AJ even displays an expert judo throw and some savage ground-and-pound in this one.

A few minor suggestions - more voice-overs and dialogue (love to hear her voice), keep the black lipstick (looks hot), and let her hair down (just like Ms. Emma Peel).

I will never get enough of AJ - the first and forever best Kandygirl! Please tell us we'll see more of her - still waiting for "A Day in the Life", the spandex tights, and many, many more films and photos. Thanks AJ and Kandyman for all you do - SUPERB!!!

• Hello…anyone out there??? Can't believe there isn't more buzz about this film! Another Blockbuster starring the One and Only AJ!!!

Not only back, AJ is totally better than ever. Her fighting skills, attitude, and dangerous curves are all over-the-top. Hollywood looks great on AJ - guess that's why she's knocking them dead there.

Two farm themes in a row - what's up with that? Never imagined AJ as much of a country girl, but she can sure dish out those behind-the-woodshed beatings. Her farmer's

• AJ looking amazing again as per usual. It's great to have AJ back, but she looked like she had never been away.

• bought it last night - still breathless and speechless - will come back and write more when i have watched it 100 more times. EPIC !!!

• I get misty eyed looking at her, now that this may be the last time watching her as a Kandy-Girl. Such a beauty.

• Oh yeah, now we're talking! I'm living on Jaffa Cakes all this week so I can afford the download….............so double bonus really!!

• administrators

And here's a taste of what's about to come….

AJ TRAILER.... THERE WILL BE KICK ASS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep162Ngcuos/

• If you don't purchase AJ's film then it's kind of an insult to humanity and how wonderful it can appear.

• This is the best news in forever…can't tell you how much I (we) have been waiting for this tease...welcome back, AJ...this will be an instant purchase and will keep me coming back again and again!!! (i hate waiting for KandyFridays)

• administrators

Its funny because its so true.

• Finally some good news this week! Judging by the weather she's in Manchester, too.