BLUE CRUSH 2….OUT TODAY!

• administrators

We're incredibly proud to announce that AJ's first movie came out today! If you don't buy it then she may have to pay you a short sharp visit.

http://www.blue-crush.com/

• all the pics are of you two smiling and drinking - what about the work-outs and stressful actress life? and you cast as a "normal teen"? you couldn't eat enough cheeseburgers to pull that off. the comment was more of your movements than your shape (although that is always perfect!). just like in KAK you move with style and grace but with a sense of confidence and swagger. you always look like you can do anything you want to, and nothing is going to ever get in your way. i'm guessing it comes from your being a natural athlete, as was mentioned in the article. anyway - well done and please just keep being AJ!

• @msemmapeel:

AJ - get real - you are the Movie Star and i am just a fan - you don't have to thank me for watching your movie! You just have to keep making great movies and i will keep watching. In my little review i forgot to mention that your athleticism is so sexy and it helps you look so natural in active roles like a california surfer girl or a KandyGirl. funny to hear that you were knocking down guys on the set - wish they left that in. i am already dreaming about the trouble you and sharni could get into. thanks again for all you do -

Ha ha, if only you knew… I was supposed to be a "normal teen" and so the brief was to put on weight which isn't easy when you're naturally slim but filming 20 hours a day and just grabbing a cheeseburger or ten and no chance to keep up the muscle mass I'd built during the intensive training did the trick. All fell off as soon as I got back home to LA but thanks for the compliment. And less of the "movie star" please!! You can see some photos of Sharni and I on the beach this weekend via my Twitter @TheSashaJackson!!

Just as an aside, Blue Crush 2 is now on Sky Box Office if anyone else wants to catch it!!

:)

AJ

• AJ - get real - you are the Movie Star and i am just a fan - you don't have to thank me for watching your movie! You just have to keep making great movies and i will keep watching. In my little review i forgot to mention that your athleticism is so sexy and it helps you look so natural in active roles like a california surfer girl or a KandyGirl. funny to hear that you were knocking down guys on the set - wish they left that in. i am already dreaming about the trouble you and sharni could get into. thanks again for all you do -

• @msemmapeel:

Recently watched the movie and thought it was great!!! Have to admit that I wasn't really expecting much (nothing at all against AJ but the surfing plot has been done 1,000 times), but it was truly entertaining and well-done!!! Of course, AJ as Dana stole the show with her acting and her beauty!!! Her range of emotions were spot on throughout, and her energy and passion were always on display. She even carried some of the other actors and actresses who weren't so well cast - it seemed like some of the men in the film were kind of lame and her "father" was a total disaster. Tara, on the other hand, was hot and played a very convincing role (and would make a dynamite KAK girl - II hope AJ was recruiting!). I kept hoping that she would use some of her KAK skills - like when the two boys were fighting, she would step in and KO both of them…but maybe that's her next role with J. Bond.

All in all, a must-see for anyone looking for a fun movie and all fans of the gorgeous AJ!!! Can't wait for her next Odyssey on the big screen or back here at KAK.

Thanks Msemma, that's so kind of you to take the time to watch AND report back. Tara (aka Sharni Vinson) is one of my best girls so I'll be sure to find out if she's up for a double header with me!

As for the fight scene, I did actually knock over the guy I am supposed to just push out of the way - sadly it didnt make it to the final edit. Truly once a KandyGirl, always a KandyGirl.

:-)

• Recently watched the movie and thought it was great!!! Have to admit that I wasn't really expecting much (nothing at all against AJ but the surfing plot has been done 1,000 times), but it was truly entertaining and well-done!!! Of course, AJ as Dana stole the show with her acting and her beauty!!! Her range of emotions were spot on throughout, and her energy and passion were always on display. She even carried some of the other actors and actresses who weren't so well cast - it seemed like some of the men in the film were kind of lame and her "father" was a total disaster. Tara, on the other hand, was hot and played a very convincing role (and would make a dynamite KAK girl - II hope AJ was recruiting!). I kept hoping that she would use some of her KAK skills - like when the two boys were fighting, she would step in and KO both of them…but maybe that's her next role with J. Bond.

All in all, a must-see for anyone looking for a fun movie and all fans of the gorgeous AJ!!! Can't wait for her next Odyssey on the big screen or back here at KAK.

• administrators

I actually watched most of the movie on Skype to AJ with her commentary - she didn't look half bad.

• AJ thanks for the bikini and I agree with the dork about the nice tubes (aahh - the waves, of course). About to place my order for 1,001 BC2s - all Blu-Rays. Maybe a few more bikinis in there?

• @Action:

Sorry to disappoint Ed!! Maybe this might help with the bikini??

http://multimedia.foxsports.com/m/video/42059927/sasha-jackson-gives-surfing-lessons.htm?r_src=ramp

Yep, that definitely helped. After I regained the power of speech.

And that's it. The answer to any debate about how women apparently look sexier in stockings, dresses; catsuits, boots, etc.

Cos the next time someone makes that claim, I'm just gonna point 'em to exhibit A; This video; One minute and 48 seconds in.

'Nuff. Said. :cool:

• @Ed:

I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed with the official synopsis. With a title like Blue Crush 2, I had naturally assumed it was a film about AJ in a bikini, clamping headscissors on the other 2 bikini'd ladies on the cover… until they turn blue.

They clearly shoulda hired me to write the script.

Sorry to disappoint Ed!! Maybe this might help with the bikini??

http://multimedia.foxsports.com/m/video/42059927/sasha-jackson-gives-surfing-lessons.htm?r_src=ramp

Msemmapeel - let's see what happens if you buy a 1,000 shall we? Out in the UK on July 18th!! I have my eyes on you ;-)

Love to all

AJ :-)

• I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed with the official synopsis. With a title like Blue Crush 2, I had naturally assumed it was a film about AJ in a bikini, clamping headscissors on the other 2 bikini'd ladies on the cover… until they turn blue.

They clearly shoulda hired me to write the script.

• Is there any chance you can guaranatee a visit?

• What happens if we buy, like 100 copies? Maybe a long, sharp visit? Can't wait to see the lovely AJ in yet another starring role. She has to be the hottest female on the planet (Earth).