The Right to Bare Feet

• OK, so whilst the love of f/m still pretty much eludes me, let's move on to another topic of discussion. And whereas the question of seeing (proper) f/f at KAK/BAK is still a work in progress, this aspect of the genre is something that KAK has already dipped its toe into (pun intended) - Boots or barefoot? I'm not simply curious about your preference, but more in the why. Particularly from those who do prefer boots/stilletos/etc.

For me, just like with the f/m stuff, I really don't get the appeal of a kick-ass woman in any kind of footwear, especially when she's engaged in any style of fighting in which the feet could be used (So yes, my ideal fight scenario is barefoot f/f - What am I doing here!? ;) ) Again, it comes down to that personal touch. And in this case, that statement is quite literal. A barefoot kick is exactly that, a kick - it's the woman's body, the woman's skin making contact (and hopefully proper kershmacking!) her opponent's face gut, chest, insert-appropriate-body-part-here.

Now if you add footwear to that scenario, that contact, that very moment of touch is gone. It's no longer a woman kicking her opponent; it's a leather sole, a rubber/metal heel - an object. For me, by that definition, she may as well be hitting an opponent with a stick. Or a vase. Or a handbag. :p

I don't consider myself someone with a foot fetish, per se. But even at a basically shallow level, bare feet are exactly that - bare. So we're seeing more of the actual woman, not a molded collection of synthetics and plastics. Surely, that's just hotter.

As ever, this is just my opinion. What's the story from the other side of heel? What is about a boot/shoe/sandal that rocks your world? Or what is about bare feet that doesn't do it for ya?

• administrators

The Bond franchise could do worse than cast Feltz as the next Bond baddie - is it time for Scaryminger to make her big screen debut?

• The Feltz really does look like she is delivering an ultimatum to the UN via video link from her mountain hideaway in that picture. She is obviously evil KM, she needs to be stopped.

• Scarru is that DAVID HAYS FOOT NO WONDER HE COULDN'T BOX THE OTHER NIGHT

• @kandyman:

…we have tended to go with boots because they look great but if the script required it then bare feet is something we would definitely consider too.

Yeah, context is naturally relevant.

I can watch an f/f pro-style wrestling match and the absence of bare feet doesn't diminish the action for me. Likewise, I'll always enjoy a good movie/TV f/f fight scene, which are rare enough in themselves, but it's pretty much like a golden ticket to try and find one where both/either women are barefoot. And if KAK/BAK do produce that epic KAK vs BAK showdown, if the girls are suited and booted, it wouldn't stop me from buying it and, I have no doubt, bloody loving it.

That said, if one of the confrontations of said potential battle was back in the ring that Kix did her thing in a few vids back, then I would expect her to be barefoot for that battle - cos it'd be what you'd expect for the context. Fact is, that's basically what I'm hoping "KAK vs BAK - Anything You Kandy, We Kandy Better" will be about. Kix on her 'home turf', vs the entire BAK roster, laying waste to Red and co.

OK, I've gone off topic.

But be fair, in a pretty marvellous way. :D

Oh, and as a tribute to the late, great Peter 'All The Marbles' Falk, just one more thing….

With reference to Scarru's pictorial contribution to this thread, I think it's only fair to say that there are good and bad examples of any body part, from the feet to the face. To expect the KAK/BAK squad to keep their feet covered, on the basis of a photo of the worst example of a foot, then by the same token, should they also always wear full face face masks on the basis of….

???

:p

• If Vixen walked up to me, whilst wearing her knee length boots and kicked me in the face I wouldn't say "Ha Ha, that devastating blow to my bonce had no psychophysical impact to my persona what so ever due to there being no skin on skin contact, thus you have made no difference at all to my plans to nuke the Isle Of Wight" I'd either say "Sorry for wearing your knee length boots Ms Vixen, it wont happen again" or "Frnnuuuurk".

Of course boots, shoes, stockings, pvc, well it's all decorative really. It's like the pretty wrapper on the chocolate bar. It's the contents that counts so I am happy either way!

• Oh Scarru, monstrously mephitic, man!

Anyway i agree about high heels so long as they are by Ralph Lauren or Vivian Westwood.

• Interesting to read the different views regarding this topic and why one is preferred to the other.

Id certainly choose the high heeled/ boots look over bare foot…...........no actually i insist on it as its the one and only preference i go for have when it comes to look.

Bare Feet fighting to me has no appeal what so ever and unlike those who enjoy it i cant get see the fascination myself but i know a large quantity of fem fighting fans do and something which is requested on similar sites quite often.

To me anyway the females always look far more attractive when in heels regardless of situation, plus they enhance the shape of a females leg and adds that look of power and control to the general aura,....................its even better when they wear boots, but barefeet is a big no no.

I did see once a survey which was done using a mixed audience to find out which part of the body they thought to be the most ugly and yep feet came out way above anything else which is another reason i dont go for the barefeet fighting and a foot is often associated with most things unpleasant anyway which i wont go into.

I mean take the colonels feet for instance...................(no i mean it,...... please someone take them for gods sake).

and ok yes i know he is a bloke not a female but a foot is a foot and this highlights the fact to a tee really why bare feet can be off putting at times.

(scroll down to admire)

• Sorry…

• administrators

Dizzle, this isn't like you!

I fully welcome this thread, its a great discussion. We're a site by the fans for the fans and there are a few hard and fast rules but the rest is open for discussion - there is no rule regarding clothing, we have tended to go with boots because they look great but if the script required it then bare feet is something we would definitely consider too.

K

• @Dizzle83:

can we please drop the stupid bare feet thing! Go join a fetish site if you want that. Obviously the developer of this site doesn't wish to appease this topic…

Thank you Dizzle for that learned, well thought out and cogent contribution to the debate. :P

Seriously though, if you go back and read the thread, you'll see that I never started it as some kind of 'campaign for bare feet'. I was just curious about the thinking of those who weren't interested in it, and where the love of boots, heels and stuff came from.

Besides which, the producer of this site has 'appeased this topic' in a few KAK videos already. :D

• can we please drop the stupid bare feet thing! Go join a fetish site if you want that. Obviously the developer of this site doesn't wish to appease this topic…

• @Panda:

Having just seen Hi-Kix and Bambi in bitching hot tight short black dresses and smokin' hot OTK black boots brutalising a bunch of goons I just don't get this bare foot fetish! Seriously Ed, how good are these girls, and how hot is it to see their legs covered in black leather and high heels while they beat the crap out of bad guys? Each to their own, but not on Kick Ass Kandy. Boots for ever, the longer the better!

You see, to me Panda, that just sounds like you're getting off more on the synthetics and less on the women. You might as well be trying to convince me about the alluring quality of a small plastic cup. Or a stylish leather briefcase. Or some luxurious, leopard skin print seat covers.

I dunno, I guess fundamentally I just think in much more basic terms when it comes to hotness. I ain't about the 'transferance' of putting myself in the victim's place. I don't see how a woman's body can look better if you can't see it. Basically, I prefer f/f, cos I don't find blokes hot (that ain't to suggest that f/m fans do, of course!!). And I prefer barefoot/bare-as-much-possible cos I'd rather see a "smokin' hot" woman's actual body, rather than a bunch of materials, plastics and cowhide. ;)

• Having just seen Hi-Kix and Bambi in bitching hot tight short black dresses and smokin' hot OTK black boots brutalising a bunch of goons I just don't get this bare foot fetish! Seriously Ed, how good are these girls, and how hot is it to see their legs covered in black leather and high heels while they beat the crap out of bad guys? Each to their own, but not on Kick Ass Kandy. Boots for ever, the longer the better!

Panda

• @Ed:

You under-estimate my ego, kamach. I'd be all for everyone agreeing with everything and liking the same things. Naturally that's with the proviso that everyone basically agreed with me.

:D

Never going to happen Ed :)

Nice dream though.

• Don't do it Kandyman. Stay true to your roots. There's plenty of bare foot sites out there to keep them interested but nothing like KAK for the traditionalists like moi!

• Hello everyone..! First excuse me for my english..

But I agree with my friend for barefeet. MAGİC is the touch with feet…

This is the sexiest thing in a kick for domination.

For me in stockings or nyloned feet is perfecter

than barefeet but no shoe or boots if in action or kicking please.

Footslaps to face on a mans cheeks left, right combos is possible

than for real and looks super sexy until KO..

Like a torture with facekicks slowly and deadly.

Footchokes are very sexy and deadly if a womans feet press

on a mans neck..Nyloned feet or barefeet

touch on his neck, waiting for his slowly knockout..

Footsmother in black nylons until slowly KO, so you see many reasons for

barefeet domination. Can send here many pics for example

I hope KAK make it barefeet and in nyloned feet too..

Looks better make the action realer, sexier and barfett can you

product with more moves footslaps,

footchokes, footsmother..Please all until KO that will be great

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

• @kamach240:

As I have said before it is all down to personal preference and differences are what bring out the great things in this world. If we all agreed on everything then it would be a very boring place.

You under-estimate my ego, kamach. I'd be all for everyone agreeing with everything and liking the same things. Naturally that's with the proviso that everyone basically agreed with me.

:D

• I take it you don't really agree with my opinion then Ed? :D

That's absolutely no problem, personally as gorgeous as AJ looks in a bikini I actually think the sexiest I have seen her is in "Rebel without a kick ass."

As I have said before it is all down to personal preference and differences are what bring out the great things in this world. If we all agreed on everything then it would be a very boring place. We'd all be doing missionary…..zzzzzzzzzzz

I think we can all agree though AJ is one of the most beautiful women we have ever seen and whatever she wears....... She's great. I'd watch her even if she only did the f/f stuff and I don't even like that.

• @Colonel:

Another classic from the manatees. ;)

@kamach240:

For me boots and stilletos make a woman look stronger and sexier, they look a little taller which makes them a little more intimidating. If it's just stilleto shoes then it makes the calf look better, plus heels as it is well known give the girls a better posture making it easier to swing their hips making their bottom irrisistable.

Whilst there's no denying certain items of clothing can accentuate a woman's look and/or figure, it's also worth pointing out that there are a fair number of women who don't really need to be accentuated; Case in point, the entire Kandy roster. In those cases, it's basically like trying to improve on perfection and you can't do that. So much so, that you end up doing the opposite and suppressing that hotness to varying degrees.

Don't believe me? Let me point you in the direction of the Blue Crush 2 thread, and the video posted by AJ. Now can anyone tell me that AJ has ever looked hotter than she does in that bikini? OK, so granted boots or particularly stilletos wouldn't really alter what you can 'see' (although they probably wouldn't be ideal for surfing!), but it still supports the argument that some women clearly don't need any help with looking strong or sexy.

@kamach240:

I like the thought of the leather, rubbers or plastics mainly because when I think of feet I immediately think of the sweatiest part of your body, slightly smelly (or if their mine…..very). The materials are shiny and sexy to me, hence why I much prefer them.

I know some guys do fetishise the whole sweaty feet vibe, as it tends to add to the domination/humilation aspects of the foot domination stuff. Personally, that's not something that I have any interest in. To my thinking, it's being in shoes and socks and stockings and stilletoes and boots that would make feet sweat more… If they're bare, then naturally they'll be as fresh as a daisy!

So, any other pro/anti feet fans out there? This place has been a bit quiet of late and it feels a bit weird if the one bloke 'ere who isn't especially KAK/BAK's stuff is posting the most! ;)

• I must admit Stewie and AJ aren't characters I would usually put together.

• administrators

too true, too true. Maybe one day AJ will tell you all the story of how she told a stranger at a party in LA that his Stewie impression was nowhere near as good as hers - to a stunned group of observers. I'm sure Seth McFarland still finds it amusing.

• Family Guy is wicked so that's fair enough

• administrators

One of my favourite Family Guy lines ever! (alright, its the right to bear arms but its close enough!).

• Wicked! How long did you look for that picture?

• administrators

• Very good discussion Ed, very good. This has come up on the board quite a few times.

I am probably the type of person you are directing this question to as I love f/m and don't like f/f and I love women in stilletoed boots.

For me boots and stilletos make a woman look stronger and sexier, they look a little taller which makes them a little more intimidating. If it's just stilleto shoes then it makes the calf look better, plus heels as it is well known give the girls a better posture making it easier to swing their hips making their bottom irrisistable.

I like the thought of the leather, rubbers or plastics mainly because when I think of feet I immediately think of the sweatiest part of your body, slightly smelly (or if their mine…..very). The materials are shiny and sexy to me, hence why I much prefer them. It is actually to the point that if I know there is bare foot in a film I generally won't buy it.

I suppose as always it is down to everybodies different interests and turn ons. One thing I do like is that the internet has sites for you and me and places like this where we can talk about them.