Decisions Decisions

• If you could choose one Kandygirl as your personal bodyguard, which one would you go for?

Whilst there isn't a single girl, kickass or badass that I would refuse an interview with for the job, I reckon I'd be drawn towards either Red or Hi-Kix…...........or maybe Vixen........or AJ............or Silver.

Or Agent XXX.

Or maybe Sex Panther.

Not as easy as I thought it was going to be, who would you choose?

• @Mooncatt:

And Ed, are you suggesting that all the girls should have some sort of custard wrestling session, in their lingerie…

Yes to the lingerie, no to the custard. Never saw the appeal of women wrestling in mud/jelly/marmite… Just gets in the way, don't it? And I think we've established by now, I'm a less is more sorta bloke - In so much as less clothing = more girl.

As for the wet t-shirt contest afterwards, I'm not sure how presentable the KAK/BAK rosters would be by the time Kix had finished with 'em all.

:p

• Red is a dream come true alright, but as the Colonel pointed out, after beating up any muggers or assailants she is then just as likely to kick your head in as well!

And Ed, are you suggesting that all the girls should have some sort of custard wrestling session, in their lingerie, followed by a wet t-shirt competition, followed by a "Let's see who can make the best club sandwich for Mooncatt" competition then I would have to agree with you, but purely on research grounds of course.

• @Ed:

@Mooncatt:

If you could choose one Kandygirl as your personal bodyguard, which one would you go for?

Well, I like Red. And I like AJ too. And let's not forget Kix. And pretty much the entire KAK/BAK roster.

But which is best?

There's only one way to find out.

yeah,….........Marry them allllllll

ok and joking aside, and i would have to definitely say Red,..........why?.........cos (A) she is super sexy.........(B)...........she is super fit............(C)....................she is super tough,....................(D) she has a super necksnappingly Badass attitude.................and (E).........cos she contemplated me on what i post here,........ that may of been the one big factor for me when choosing but all the other reasons apply regardless

Having Red as a bodyguard and dressed in that pvc outfit would be a dream come true................so quite gutted actually thats all it ever would be too.....a dream......but whilst in fantasy mode then i would even pay people to try and take her on just for the pleasure of seeing her kick, punch, knee, and crush anyone who stood in her way.........sweeeeeet.........now thats something i could never get tired of watching.......or dreaming about........................ :D

• @Mooncatt:

If you could choose one Kandygirl as your personal bodyguard, which one would you go for?

Well, I like Red. And I like AJ too. And let's not forget Kix. And pretty much the entire KAK/BAK roster.

But which is best?

There's only one way to find out.

• @Mooncatt:

No No, it's just a temporary change of pic in tribute to the lovely Ms Gillan being "Allegedly" found mashed off her bonce and wandering naked round a New York hotel. My kinda gal!

Well there is certainly nothing wrong with that and i do it all the time….................... not in a New York hotel though......................but ive often wandered around Watfords shopping center in similar style, so fair play to her indeed.

I must admit that Red certainly suits you mooncatt but at the same time was glad to know its only temporary, .............. it doesnt look right without the green grinning face being there. :lol:

• No No, it's just a temporary change of pic in tribute to the lovely Ms Gillan being "Allegedly" found mashed off her bonce and wandering naked round a New York hotel. My kinda gal!

• @Mooncatt:

I see you've been using the same marriage agencies as me then Scarru!

Yes, there jolly good aren't they.

and if you enjoy the …....well i certainly didn't see that one coming ..........factor then i heartily recommend them to anyone.

btw have you been to the hairdressers mooncatt only you look a bit different from usual.

• I see you've been using the same marriage agencies as me then Scarru!

• @Colonel:

I couldn't guarantee they wouldn't turn on you once you'd paid them!

Its a dead cert following a marriage though ;)

• administrators

That's a tough decision indeed Mooncatt, obviously the Bad Ass girls are more ruthless but I couldn't guarantee they wouldn't turn on you once you'd paid them!