Kandyblog

• administrators

Record shoot day yesterday, left the house at 0630 returned 0030…the things i do for you lot! Spending a day shooting with my mates in the perfect English sunshine was a real chore as was discussing the merits of hot pants Vs tight skirts with 2 Kandygirls. Not that there was much discussion as whatever the girls want, the girls always get but silver and gold tight dresses did beat hot pants and catsuits unanimously and despite the searing heat they still demanded the thigh high boots - true professionals. Amazing day, our mate Col sorted us out with the most amazing warehouse complex which just lent itself so well to the storylines.

• @kandyman:

It's 3:27am and i'm trying to sleep after a massive shoot day, we shot with the amazing Blaze today and we have unearthed an absolute gem here, an absolute star for the future.

Just a little insight for our shoot days, up at 5:30am, pack the van and head off to set, wherever that may be and we arrive at location for about 7:30am, set up the wardrobe, get the girls into make-up and wardrobe, get the first of many extra extra strong coffees and have our first stunt meeting with stunt coordinator and stuntmen. Once the girls are ready we have our script meeting and go straight into rehearsals and try to be turning over on camera by 9:30am and from that point onwards,it's absolute non-stop until wrap, which is usually when the 7th Red Bull wears off around 10 hours later, then it's home to send little behind the scene clips to the commissioners followed by collapse in bed for a terrible energy drink and caffeine induced semi-sleep.

I can vouch for that. When I got my custom I remember looking at one of the pictures and noticing it was still dark. Then in another you can see the light of dawn.

For a second I could've sworn I saw a milkman going by one of the windows! ;)

• administrators

It's 3:27am and i'm trying to sleep after a massive shoot day, we shot with the amazing Blaze today and we have unearthed an absolute gem here, an absolute star for the future.

Just a little insight for our shoot days, up at 5:30am, pack the van and head off to set, wherever that may be and we arrive at location for about 7:30am, set up the wardrobe, get the girls into make-up and wardrobe, get the first of many extra extra strong coffees and have our first stunt meeting with stunt coordinator and stuntmen. Once the girls are ready we have our script meeting and go straight into rehearsals and try to be turning over on camera by 9:30am and from that point onwards,it's absolute non-stop until wrap, which is usually when the 7th Red Bull wears off around 10 hours later, then it's home to send little behind the scene clips to the commissioners followed by collapse in bed for a terrible energy drink and caffeine induced semi-sleep.

• administrators

;)

@JadeOwl:

@kandyman:

How kind Dizzy - we've had a great time collaborating with you too, not something i thought i'd ever say to a 'Scouser' ;)

The new girl, who we not only shot with but practically recruited and cast together too, is unlike anyone we've ever worked with…. she's wonderful, watch out for her, the name's Bond, Jade Bond.

My completely unbiased opinion is that it's a very good name. ;)

• @kandyman:

How kind Dizzy - we've had a great time collaborating with you too, not something i thought i'd ever say to a 'Scouser' ;)

The new girl, who we not only shot with but practically recruited and cast together too, is unlike anyone we've ever worked with…. she's wonderful, watch out for her, the name's Bond, Jade Bond.

My completely unbiased opinion is that it's a very good name. ;)

• administrators

• Hmm….still unable to revert to the old conker but that’s life.

More interestingly the Forum should know that K’man has just done a couple of new customs for yours truly……….yes 2 more (that’s 4 this year)!

If you’ve not done one I recommend you do as the process is titillating to say the least.

To choose the girls, the clothes, the story, many of the lines and to a large extent how the fights are played out is a joy from top to bottom.

I’ve had one through, which is the best film I’ve had made yet, the 2nd is due any day.

Diva is involved, which is nice, and a new girl who I predict will become a KAK superstar…………

DG

• administrators

I wish i was that technically minded to keep Keano forever, even though it's really Cloughy, but there is something not right with the workings of this forum at the moment, I think the technical term is that it's fucked. We are in the process of completely revamping / overhauling the forum to get rid of all that idiot spamming and to make it a bit more modern so if you can bear to hang on with Keano for a little bit longer then all will be good.

• 2nd Newsflash:

Not able to change my avatar back!!!

Methinks K’man is a sneaky - blocking any DG avatar changes - monkey….

DG

• Bugger me……..(err…metaphorically only thank you)……..she’s fab & very flexible.
    Her debut cannot come soon enough!

Newsflash:

It is with no small amount of pleasure that following the release of some photos of one of my last customs (more customs on the way as it goes…) I now have the right to reverse my avatar back from United’s (Notts Forrest’s, Celtic’s & possibly Cork Town’s) best ever yob…….sorry, midfielder…to the good old conker!!!!!!!!!!!

The agreed date just so happens to coincide with Stevie G’s Birthday.

It’s a win win (unlike Liverpool’s last 2 fixtures - pathetic)!

DG

• @Abercorn:

My god she's incredible! Now that I've seen these images the wait for this film will be excruciating.

I second this statement!

• My god she's incredible! Now that I've seen these images the wait for this film will be excruciating.

• Amazing! Cannot wait to see her in action.

• administrators

Oh she is Jade!

• @kandyman:

Shot an amazing film yesterday with new girl…as yet unnamed but lets just call her Rose. She was incredible! Here's some initital modelling shots of her...

If she's half as dexterous in fighting as she is hot, she will be an unbelievable addition to your roster Kandyman. :cool:

• Aahhhhh…..got it…..Swindon Town….go on.....I'm close aren't I?
    DG

• administrators

I'll think you'll find that's the Red of another team DG :)

• My god!!
    She’s amazing.
    She also sports Liverpool red…good girl.
    DG

• administrators

Shot an amazing film yesterday with new girl…as yet unnamed but lets just call her Rose. She was incredible! Here's some initital modelling shots of her...

• administrators

Just finished shooting with Amber today, we shot 2 incredible custom movies and am delighted with them! All will be revealed in due course but she is going to be a real favorite, i promise! Now i'm going to bed, i'm totally knackered…. i can barely string a senten........................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Panda

You are very welcome old boy.

More importantly, I get my conker avatar back soon (& then lose it again next year)!!

So you like the look of this one…wait until you see the cocktail dress pictures!!

You will be both shaken & stirred...

DG

• Really lookin' forward to this film ASAP

• administrators

She can punch too!

• I love my Avatar!!!!

Dizzle83

@kandyman:

So let me get this straight, you are holding these wonderful people hostage to swap your avatar from Roy Keane back to your Conker? The Roy Keane avator being your forfeit for Liverpool losing twice to Man U this season? What's in it for me? I mean, i've already seen the pics ;)

• You're true gentlemen Dizzy & Kandyman.

Nimja looks amazing. I love a girl in white boots….It looks like she has no problems kicking in heads either with her boots.

Certainly wets my appetite

• K'man

Yup, you've pretty much got it in one!!!

So what's in it for you? Not getting tarred & feathered by the fantastic fans you have on the Forum perhaps?!

Give me a C, give me an O, give me a N, give me a K, give me an E, give me a R…..& what have you got?

Various photos of Skarlet & Nim kicking Goon arse!!!!

DG

• administrators

…. but i wouldn't be that mean so of course you can Dizzy...same bet again next season though!

I'll stick a couple on each day for the next few days then....

• administrators

So let me get this straight, you are holding these wonderful people hostage to swap your avatar from Roy Keane back to your Conker? The Roy Keane avator being your forfeit for Liverpool losing twice to Man U this season? What's in it for me? I mean, i've already seen the pics ;)

• You just made my day mate!

• Well, the clamour for an 'early' is interesting. I only saw a few snaps & practice films last night myself - was only filmed on Tuesday!

DG summary…it's not sh*t trust me.

I have a conundrum to park with K'man. You'll like this!

I'll happily allow a few snaps to go on the site (not too many mind) to let the Forum in on the great opening films by Nim (Skarlet is always awesome, we know that).

The proviso is....can I have my conker avatar back?!

Not today, not tomorrow....but on 30th May. Which just so happens to be Stevie G's birthday!!!!

How do you like those apples?!!!

DG

• Dizzy please, say something…. as long as it is YES of course
    Also what is coming our way this week?

• How about it Dizzy?…....possibly let Kandyman release a few stills / pictures on Nimja?

• administrators

Well…. it's up to Dizzy Goon, it's his custom movie!

• Ditto from me about Nimja….......I would love a sneak preview................please!

• When is Nim going to apear?? She looks AMAZING, we want her for F/F or Kandy Crisis or F/M but with light peril Cheers!

• Any chance of seeing 1 photo of Nim in action? Heck, throw in one of Skarlet as well.

• administrators

Amazing day yesterday, we shot a Dizzy Goon double bill with the gorgeous Skarlet and…wait for it.... Nim! and for all those following this thread you'll know exactly who i'm talking about. Needless to say she's delightful and a fresh and exciting new addition to the Kandygirl team.

In other news - we're looking at brand new forums to replace this one as the Spam is so ingrained there's nothing we can do apart from manually remove them every morning. It's a bit frustrating but will spur on a bit of progress.

Laterz

• Beyond excited.
    K’man will take my fledgling ideas and turn them into world class KAK epics, he always does.

Oh no….I have a distant ex called Jade!!!!!!!!!!
    Don’t do this to me K’man….

If you’re going down the precious stones route how about any of the following?

Amethyst
    Amazonite
    Aventurine
    Citrine
    Coral
    Diamond
    Moonstone
    Sapphire (is there already a Sapphire – memory isn’t what it used to be!)
    Serpentine
    Knock-off diamante

Or if you’re going down a more Greek/Roman….err, road…any of these?

Artemis
    Aphrodite
    Athena
    Isis

Or my personal favourite…..Brenda.

Frankly KAK is your ‘toy’ so do whatever you like, however, if she’s called King Eric I want my money back!

DG

• administrators

Sometime in the next year Blondy….

• When can we see the first custom Kman? I

• administrators

Just filmed 2 amazing new customs for Panda and Dizzle yesterday! incredibly intense days but so worthwhile! Kix was amazing and the ideas from these 2 KAK legends are awesome. I have a fitbit pedometer and clocked up 15K on set over the 12 hour day… I think i expended just as much energy as Kix, although she looks slightly better in a catsuit.

No sooner have we finished these 2 films, edited their photos and sent their special behind the scenes clips do we move on to the next one! Next Tuesday is Dizzy Goon day with our brand new girl Jade (working title) and the gorgeous Skarlett....