I've seen into the future….

• administrators

…and here's what I saw :)

This was yesterday's KAK shoot, on an amazing London rooftop with one of the most agile femme fatales we'd ever witnessed. She studies Tai Kwan Do, is a talented ballerina and almost beat me in an arm wrestle. Incredible.

More amazingly though is the ridiculous offer on Jaffa Cakes at Tesco. The single pack is 15p more expensive than the double pack. go figure?

• @Action:

I'm on it guys - asskicking Presidents is my speciality!!

;)

Way-da-go AJ and when you've finished asskicking the president dont forget to give the vice president a damn good thrashing aswell, then maybe after that you can slam dunk the secretary of state and finish off by annihilating the entire members of congress…......
    all in true AJ styley......(which is damn hot btw)

@Kamach:

I know this doesn't happen in KAK but I would so love to see AJ kick the nuts of the Palestinian president and Netinyahu.

thats because he's not got any bollocks to kick. :D

• I'm on it guys - asskicking Presidents is my speciality!!

;)

• I know this doesn't happen in KAK but I would so love to see AJ kick the nuts of the Palestinian president and Netinyahu.

Problem solved.

• @scarru:

Good grief is there is no end to this girls talents,

None actually, I once saw AJ negotiate settlement issues for the West Bank, whilst kneeling on the President of Syria's throat and doing her cousins maths homework. And then after lunch….......................

• @Action:

Well actually the Greeks who invented it considered it a cake because the base was originally a cake as it still is in many countries, just we Brits have adopted a biscuit base following an American variation on the original but kept its original name!!

:) AJ

Good grief is there is no end to this girls talents,

I can honestly say that i never realised the history of the cheesecake actually stemmed all the way back to the Greeks so thats something new ive now learnt anyways so many thanks for the info AJ, who says these forums cant be educational.

@Mooncatt:

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGG, how long till the Americans get hold of the Jaffa cake and replace it's base with biscuit? I'm relying on you to stop this AJ.

Well I tell you what mooncatt should the yanks ever contemplate on fiddling with the sacrid jaffacake then those recent riots which took place over here will look more like a typical opening day's sale at IKEA's compared to the united uprising which will follow should the Jaffa be tarnished in any way shape or form.
    Christ they wouldnt know whats hit them
    We brits may only be a small nation
    (currently over run with millions of illegal immigrants, who are all very welcome in never the less, )
    but we are still a proud nation and together standing side by side make a force never to be tampered with,

They may take our homes

They may take our money

They can HAVE our wives, (or Ex's in my case)

BUT BY F..K THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR JAFFA CAKES

So yeah, your our only hope AJ

• @Action:

Well actually the Greeks who invented it considered it a cake because the base was originally a cake as it still is in many countries, just we Brits have adopted a biscuit base following an American variation on the original but kept its original name!!

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGG, how long till the Americans get hold of the Jaffa cake and replace it's base with biscuit? I'm relying on you to stop this AJ.

• @Mooncatt:

So is cheese cake actually cake, because it has a biscuit base?

• So is cheese cake actually cake, because it has a biscuit base?

• @Dfingo:

A cake is usually thought of as being the size of a dinner plate.

Really?

I suspect Mr Kipling would disagree. And Greggs, come to think of it. Not that I would object if all cakes were the size of dinner plates.

• AJ you are a baaaaddddd girl! And is that what you call this…pondering??? I'm thinking that we all enjoy pondering about sweetest AJ!!!

• As the Jaffa Cake expert I would point out that they are indeed cakes. The rule of thumb is:

If it goes soft when stale it's a biscuit, if it goes hard when stale it's a cake…

now why is my mind not thinking of cakes or biscuits???? hmmmmmm..... go figure!

;)

Enjoy your pondering

AJ

• @kamach240:

Cake or Biscuit, it's an argument that I think is taking over from "what came first, the chicken or the egg?"

I would love it if in 200 years time people were having arguments about this.

ill gladly start it off then by saying

They are cakes,

not a biscuit

• @Zero:

Why do they call them Jaffa Cakes when they are clearly biscuits?

Zero, Jaffacakes are defiantly not in the biscuit range mate, they are made up from a orange jelly on a round bed of cake then covered with chocolate, hense the name jaffa-cake.

in fact Did You Know,

In 1991, McVitie’s persuaded the VAT man to agree that Jaffa Cakes were cakes and not biscuits.
    This means that VAT does not need to be charged for Jaffa Cakes…

now how many here knew that to be a fact ?

@mooncatt:

Christ on a unicycle, £1.09 for a double pack, I'm there dude.

i was going to get some myself at that fantastic price but doubt there is a single packet left anywhere now following mooncatts supermarket trolley dash to every Tesco outlet in the country,…....................bugger it if id known id have bought some shares in Tesco s earlier as they would be worth an absolute fortune by now.

oh yeah,….nice pics too

• Wow, she should be able to do a few moves. Looking forward to that.

Cake or Biscuit, it's an argument that I think is taking over from "what came first, the chicken or the egg?"

I would love it if in 200 years time people were having arguments about this.

• Why do they call them Jaffa Cakes when they are clearly biscuits?

Anyway i do hope this is a recruit for kick ass kandy. If she's joined the bad ass brigade global markets will go into meltdown.

• Christ on a unicycle, £1.09 for a double pack, I'm there dude.

Oh yeah and BLOODY HELL, you've done it again Kandy Overlord, she looks amazing.