Good V Evil: Battle of the Photosets

• administrators

Friday 29th brings many treats, amongst them will be the battle for supremacy between KAK and BAK - who will win ultimate bragging rights…who will rule the universe of commerce....who will be glorious and victorious? basically, who will sell more frickin' photosets, good or bad?

In the Evil corner weighing hardly anything is....the Red Devil incarnate... she could start a fight in an empty room...its RED

and in the Good corner, the girl that makes grown men quake….the beacon of light to all nations.....its KIX.

• It makes them look like a TOTTENHAM bonfire

• Im a bit late on this i know and i should of answered this sooner especially as it concerns a certain young fiesty lady whom ive acquired some what of a soft spot for, and no its not because she is drop dead gorgeous and has a bod that you could drool over for days its because she is…....................oh alright, because she is drop dead gorgeous with a body to match.

So in support of my favourite badass girl and to answer your question Mr K'man of who will out sell who then ..............ha,.who da think

The choice is now yours, but i say with no pause that its simple there is just one winner,
    when it comes to a fight being good is alright but deep down then the thrills with the sinner,
    i mean Kix is ok but at the end the end of the day its the bad girls we all love instead,
    So the babe out in front with the curvaceous bumps is the sexy tough badass called RED.

. IF YOU MESS WITH RED
    . YOU'LL END UP DEAD
    . SHE IS TOUGH SHE IS BADASS
    . E-NUFF SAID

(ive often mentioned that poetry is like second nature to me ….......
    it just flows out sometimes)

YOU DA BEST RED MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT

@Dizzy:

I think the balaclava was a good addition to proceedings. It allows the viewer to expand their imagination. That could be you etc. Perhaps I am alone here?

Certainly not alone on the ski mask thing DG its a preference i would go for all the time actually,_
    and why, ….......i honestly dont know and cant really put my finger on the specific reason other than i do.

Its probably a combination of things like it makes them look like criminals as such so deserve all that they get plus as you pointed out DG it allows the chance of the imagination to go into motion, but certainly something i prefer to be used rather than not_

• Thanks DG! Always good to hear from ya!

• too me i voted for kix the most incredible girl in these movies

• I vote for Kix! Shes my girl so no way I can pick against her.