A Happy BD for AJ??

• From her Twitter account it looks like we've missed AJ's latest birthday!!! (although from her comments it also looks like she might have missed some of it, too…tequila will do that to the best of us.)

Anyway, from all of us faithful fans at KAK - Happy Birthday to AJ and many more to come...how do you keep getting better and better??? Have fun always and enjoy your odyssey ...

• That's a beautiful story Scott and it just proves that community spirit is still in full effect.
    They say for every one person arrested last night, there are six more at home using their new laptops or trying on their new trainers. Meanwhile bits of London are in ruins and now Twitter is being used to organise a community clean up, asking for volunteers to bring bin bags, brooms and rubber gloves to tackle the devestation.

Last night we needed a hero, now we need The Wombles.

• @Mooncatt:

AJ, come back we need you. London and Birmingham are on fire, the youth are revolting and the Police are retreating.
    Can you come and sort it out please. Or at least hold back the mass of yobs whilst I grab a flat screen tv from Dixons!

Its the last time Colonal Badass will be allowed to throw a street party i can tell you that, so yes come home AJ your country is in desperate need for the kickass Queen of catsuits, the only one capable of bringing peace to the streets of London is indeed the heroin in heels AJ herself….
    just as soon as she has finished dealing with DG that is following the outrageously rude comments towards her. :P (you naughty pig)

So whilst the early xmas shopping spree is now in full flow across the city of London then i just wanted to offer some helpful advice for mooncatt when it comes to picking the ideal flatscreen, and that is dont always go for the really big buggers which as i discovered can be right sods to carry, especially the 68 inch version.
    Having the front of the shop completely ripped away did help a bit ill give you that but was still a struggle dragging the damn thing out on to the pavement.
    luckily though at the time there were 18 very large rastafarians on hand who offered their assistance in carrying it out for me which was kind of them i must say.
    and I did try to assure them aswell that there wasnt too much of a rush in delivering it for me but dont think they heard as they run off into the distance,............... you wouldnt of thought it possible to loose sight of 18 burly men in large technicolor hats legging it down the road with a 68 inch TV above their heads would you,................but bugger me i managed it. :(
    So f##k it i went back and got a toaster instead.

• AJ, come back we need you. London and Birmingham are on fire, the youth are revolting and the Police are retreating.
    Can you come and sort it out please. Or at least hold back the mass of yobs whilst I grab a flat screen tv from Dixons!

• Nice work Scarru. At this rate you'll be doing CGI for the Avatar sequel!

A belated Happy Birthday to AJ !

• @Action:

Thanks for the light relief Scott (Scarru). You certainly have a way to cheer people up!! :)

I'd love to know if you would be willing to create me a short action reel that I could use on my own website and on my IMDb profile? Don't worry if you're too busy or don't like the idea but I know that you would do an amazing job and I'd be proud to have it on my sites. Let me know what you think?

Hugs AJ

If i was able to provide you with some light relief AJ then it was indeed my pleasure, in this case though your responce far out weighed my effort in the cheering people up factor believe me, that was fantastic, so its me who should be grateful.

As for would i like to create a short action reel for you, then…......HELL YEAH, ...(sorry about the outburst AJ, ) i mean, yes please and you better believe i would, ......................... i would be deeply honourd indeed AJ and not just for the fact that you asked but that you actually enjoy the edits i create.
    I was over the moon last time following Mr K'man kindly sending you on that Tribute mix i did in honour of yourself and being KAK's top rated kickass agent of all time, mind you he did actually say he enjoyed it himself as brought back alot of happy memory's from when you were filming them, (he then also said if i posted it publicly he would come around to mine and insert a long sharp object where the sun doesnt shine due to the content being 99% of his pay clips,….... which was fair enough i guess) it did then inspire me to make the other version which did get Mr K'man's approval, and for which i thank him for (and so does my bottom)

But to be truthful i never once believed them to be at any level which would warrant a feature on someone's IMDB page….........as thats awesome.
    blimey, today is certainly turning out to be one hell of a day i must say, firstly i find out that i feature in your avatar picture and now this, plus a hug at the end,

im just going to quickly stick a fork in my arm to make sure im not dreaming it all up, hang on a sec…...................F#@K##G HELL!!!.....................no, im defiantly not dreaming this that i can confirm,..............................i may pass out soon though but hey ho, the important thing is im not dreaming all this up.

With that in mind and being serious for once then yes i would love to do that for you AJ, it would be a great pleasure indeed to try and create something that would be fitting for your own website and IMDb profile and i just hope i can do you proud.

When ever you get the chance of course please feel free then to just let me know all the details, how long you want the show reel to run, any specific content to have included etc etc, and i will get started as soon as i can. (and after ive removed this fork from my arm of course)

my e-mail address if needed is below

scottandterri@o2.co.uk

Scott

• @Action:

I did try to make my avatar the one with "you" as a thank you but it doesn't seem to work!

AJ

Im thinking its worked now and i must say AJ ive never been so thrilled and lost for words at the same time I just love it

…..... you will honestly never believe just how much that one act of sheer brilliance has made my day, and i cant thankyou enough........................
    i absolutely rolled up and im still giggling away like a daft idiot now

ive just come in from work funny enough and had one of those real naff days that you sometimes get which leaves you in a foul mood but when i came on line and checked this thread out the instant buzz i got from seeing your avatar was a feeling i can honestly say will never ever be topped,…..............

Youve put a big big smile back on my face (along with a cheesy daft proud as punch grin too) and all thanks to your good self Ms Jackson,

this has now turned out to be a real feel good friday and one i will never ever forget believe you me, and on top of that today is the day Mr K'man is out there slaving away in the heat creating a custom vid just for me.

(and ive told him aswell im expecting something damn special for the five pounds ninty nine i paid)…......

But seriously though, i have to say that today will indeed end on the highest of highs for me….......
    Now normally when it comes to good fortune then lady luck often just farts full on in my face, but ha,…...... not today it doesnt
    and today, Friday the 5th August 2011 will now go down, thanks to your good self AJ, as me bestest ever day,….....ever......…. (unlike my use of English grammar of course, which yes,......... does suck)

So once AJ a very big big big sincere and meaningful THANKYOU.

Scott
    (now beeming from ear to ear) )

• I did try to make my avatar the one with "you" as a thank you but it doesn't seem to work!

AJ

• Thanks for the light relief Scott (Scarru). You certainly have a way to cheer people up!! :)

I'd love to know if you would be willing to create me a short action reel that I could use on my own website and on my IMDb profile? Don't worry if you're too busy or don't like the idea but I know that you would do an amazing job and I'd be proud to have it on my sites. Let me know what you think?

Hugs AJ

• …...............................................

…..........................................

…....................................................

Well as it was your birthday AJ we all chipped in and got you a special prezzie

and its just down there

Its the other half to your avatar, hope you like it

….......................................

now I did try to stick them both together for you but im afraid i made a bit of a hash of it unfortunatly

…........... it doesnt quite look right does it, …....ill have another go hang on

bugger it,….....................lets try again,

errrrrr, well its getting closer i suppose and at least your together in this one …...........................

aaah now i like this, …......thats much better...........................Well.....there's no harm in dreaming i guess ....................

Ah..haaaa there we go….. perfick
    and good as new

That Should now fit

So Many happy returns again AJ and hope you indeed had a great birthday,…............
    I totally agree with you on the Tequila front too, that stuff is no body's friend, .................especially that wormy thing at the bottom..........it tastes foul

Scott

• Thanks Msemmapeel! I had a great time and yes Tequila was involved. If only I could remember that it is NOT my friend! lol.

Fun is the only way to go…oh and kicking ass!

:)

AJ