CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?

• I know this is completely off-topic but the brother of a very good friend of my family has been missing in New Zealand since Saturday. If anyone is able to post this link on their Facebook/Twitter/MySpace pages I'd be really grateful. The more awareness we can raise, the better the chance of Tommy getting home safely rises. Thanks in advance to everyone and again, sorry for such an off-topic post.

http://.tvnz.co.nz/national-news/concern-missing-hamilton-truck-driver-4338240

Seems the link only works sometimes so you can also view it and re-post via my Facebook page here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sasha-Jackson/189712671075398

AJ

• Thanks so much for the support gentlemen, it is much appreciated.

You guys are the best

:)

• That's terrible news. Life can be very sad and unfair. I hope Tom's family can find some peace of mind.

• @Action:

Thanks everyone for your support. Sadly the memorial for Tom takes place tomorrow in New Zealand. It is the worst possible outcome and my heart bleeds for his wonderful family and friends.

So so sorry to hear the tragic and very sad news AJ

All our thoughts and best wishes go out to Tom's family and friends as it must be an unbearable time for them indeed.

Deepest Sympathy's
    Scott

• Thanks everyone for your support. Sadly the memorial for Tom takes place tomorrow in New Zealand. It is the worst possible outcome and my heart bleeds for his wonderful family and friends.

• I hope things turn out OK

• @Action:

Thanks everyone, any help is so much appreciated. His clothes were found yesterday by the side of a river and he hasn't used his phone or credit cards since Saturday so it is a really horrible situation but staying positive and hopeful for his safe return.

Scarru thanks so much for sorting out the links, I have no idea why they never work for me!!

Love to all and thanks again

AJ :x

No problem regarding the links AJ, and the first was missing the –-> www from the start of the address and the second was due to a space between the last digit of the address and the (/url) tag so it was nothing major and things like that just happen sometimes when copying and pasting links in, but all fixable so its no worries.

I certainly hope you do eventually receive some good news and can only imagine just how awful it must be at present so i do truly sympathise and just wish there was more that could be done other than only being able to offer words of comfort.
    staying positive is indeed so important and if there is one true certain fact in life its that you can never take anything at face value.

All the very best

Scott

• Thanks everyone, any help is so much appreciated. His clothes were found yesterday by the side of a river and he hasn't used his phone or credit cards since Saturday so it is a really horrible situation but staying positive and hopeful for his safe return.

Scarru thanks so much for sorting out the links, I have no idea why they never work for me!!

Love to all and thanks again

AJ :x

• I have some family in Australia and someone I know has a cousin in New Zealand, I will see if I can spread the word. Hope he turns up safe and well soon.

• @kandyman:

Thanks Scarru - its a really terrible situation and AJ's concern is shared by us all. We have may KAK friends in New Zealand and we'd be hugely grateful if you could help spread the word.

Its no problem at all and just glad to be of some help

• administrators

Thanks Scarru - its a really terrible situation and AJ's concern is shared by us all. We have may KAK friends in New Zealand and we'd be hugely grateful if you could help spread the word.

• @Action:

I know this is completely off-topic but the brother of a very good friend of my family has been missing in New Zealand since Saturday. If anyone is able to post this link on their Facebook/Twitter/MySpace pages I'd be really grateful. The more awareness we can raise, the better the chance of Tommy getting home safely rises. Thanks in advance to everyone and again, sorry for such an off-topic post.

AJ

No worries AJ and be very glad to help, i dont have a facebook/twitter account but i will definatly post this over on Oldiesbutgoodies message board which has a few thousand members from all over the world so no problem at all.

ive fixed those links that you posted so both should work fine now,

www.tvnz.co.nz/national-news/concern-missing-hamilton-truck-driver-4338240

www.facebook.com/pages/Sasha-Jackson/189712671075398

certainly wish you all the very best and hope Nicholas/Tom turns up soon safe and sound

Good luck

Scott