BAK boot camp…. YOUR IDEAS

• So today the colonel and I met up for some 'golf'. Little did the guys at the 'driving range' know that we were just using the place for BAK practice. You see, there is nothing that gives me more pleasure than giving a guy a nice whack with a golf club. Of course my fists do the trick no problem, but now and again i enjoy the sound of the club hitting a guys scull. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any other good ideas as to places we could train undercover?

hope everyone is well and upto no good!

ReD X

• @Zero:

@scarru:

ignoring the two silly comments above ill just move straight on to the topic in hand.

I'd just like to say, Mooncatt and Colonel Badass, that I didn't think your comments were silly!

Make that 3 silly comments

• @scarru:

ignoring the two silly comments above ill just move straight on to the topic in hand.

I'd just like to say, Mooncatt and Colonel Badass, that I didn't think your comments were silly!

• ignoring the two silly comments above ill just move straight on to the topic in hand.

Firstly Red you mentioned about Golf, well i have to say thats one sport i just dont get i mean whats it all about, ive only been once and it didnt make much sense at all really,you stand there on the first Tee giving it all the big one making out your tiger sodden woods then thrash around at thin air like a pratt trying to hit the ball and when you do finally make contact you then have to trudge off to the 5 foot grassy waste land it landed in and spend 45 minutes looking for it, then after that you do the same bloody thing again, 6 or 7 loose thrashes at it pretending to warm up then wallop followed by where the f..k did that go
    …...........................the only fun part was trying to leap the sand pits in the electric buggy, other than that it was pointless..
    So thats my feelings on golf covered now on to the question.
    Well its difficult to think of other places to train undercover actually, although you could always pop over and......................oh no thats underthecovers isnt it not undercover, Ooops silly arse :lol: sorry i was thinking about something else for some reason.

aaaah yes I know one good place id like to see you go undercover Red then infultrate there camp followed by total inhialation and how about a traffic wardens convention, once in wait until the time is right then leap into action and kick the living shit out ofl the lot, and lets face it if anyone deserves a damn good hiding its those bastards.
    Its not that i bare any vindictive grudge against these slim balls as at the end of the day they are just doing there job arent they, [the wa…kers] so no its not that reason at all, i just think that it would benefit them in some kind of way to have Red and Co practice a few new techniques on them like how many different ways to snap a kneck for instance which yes may bring some joy to the long suffering motorist seeing them get there faces kicked in and having there shitty litltle cameras shoved right up there backsides but its all in a good cause dont forget, or bad cause i should say…...................aaaahhhh it would though be a bliss full sight to behold as Red destroys them all one by one as they beg for mercy, [which the BASTARDS wont get of course] and after assassinating the lot, [well why mess around if you assassinate one you may aswell do the lot) then just stand back and admire your brilliant handy work. (i certainly would thats for sure)

So what do you say Red ? its just as an idea mind,
    but a damn good one so are you up for it ?

• administrators

GENIUS.

• Well you need somewhere that nobody has been recently. How about the Liverpool FC Trophy room?

• If you want to train undercover it needs to be a place where there are a lot of beautiful women so that you don't stand out, and I imagine you'll want to attract the attention of a corrupt villain who is likely to hire you to help cause global chaos. How about Silvio Berlusconi's house?