FRIDAY'S RELEASE - WHAT? AJ IN A CATSUIT? NO WAY!

• administrators

HERE RIGHT NOW…..AJ V THE MAN HENCHMEN......IT'S AJ IN A CATSUIT....IT'S TOTALLY UNMISSABLE....

• @skybluemayo:

Scarru - Once again you make me smile, you obviously dont suffer fools gladly :-)

Glad i made you smile skybluemayo at least some good has come from it then, and as for not suffering fools badly then no not really and having been married twice ive learned not to otherwise you would go insane

@skybluemayo:

To answer your question I would have to say that it does have to be the goon sliding slowly down a wall, or a pillar, or even we have seen in the occasional film a gate.
    I have realised that it isn't so much the fighting, but the actual knock out that I really love in all of the films. I like the ladies to be hot and the guys to be almost as hot, but the best films for me feature a long and slow KO once the final blow is given.
    Another added touch I would like is for the ladies to remove keys or radio or anything from the goons belt, and maybe the victims could be dragged along the floor once they are out cold.
    I really ought to have a customised film … if only I could afford it

Thanks for the info SBM and yeah i totally agree and often found watching the moment when the victims are ko'd can be more exhilarating than the fights themselves, and of course the hotter the babe the better it is…...........you wont be surprised to know that im not that fussed on the hot hunks side of things but obviously in your case then yes, i do understand what you are saying, infact i do actually prefer them to be masked than anything as it gives them that criminal type look and that deserve what punishment they receive if that makes sense.

I do recommend a custom vid SBM and if its any help you wont be disappointed but yes, having the means to afford it is the only snag unfortunately
    one solution could be splitting the cost with someone else and sharing one i suppose.

• Scarru - Once again you make me smile, you obviously dont suffer fools gladly :-)
    To answer your question I would have to say that it does have to be the goon sliding slowly down a wall, or a pillar, or even we have seen in the occasional film a gate.
    I have realised that it isn't so much the fighting, but the actual knock out that I really love in all of the films. I like the ladies to be hot and the guys to be almost as hot, but the best films for me feature a long and slow KO once the final blow is given.
    Another added touch I would like is for the ladies to remove keys or radio or anything from the goons belt, and maybe the victims could be dragged along the floor once they are out cold.
    I really ought to have a customised film … if only I could afford it :(

• @Mooncatt:

Any letter that starts off DEAR WANKER is usually one for the collection. Nicely put Scarru me old china.
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

Well it just had to be said i thinks mooncatt, not that they will probably ever read it but it felt good getting it of my chest so to speak, you know what i mean ;)

• Any letter that starts off DEAR WANKER is usually one for the collection. Nicely put Scarru me old china.
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

And although I do need a new case for my Pelican, I won't be buying it from that fecker

• @sabuj:

This engine was recently rebuilt, about 20K miles ago. It frequently went on long trips back and forth from Lompoc to Los Angeles every Pelican(about 150 miles). It is a 1.7 engine with stock components, and stock fuel injection. The owner of the car was driving north on a somewhat cool day a few weeks ago.

Mr K'man please delete this message along with the one above mine, for obvious reasons, and normally id ignore these posts anyway but wanted to quickly write a message to sabuj first if you dont mind.

Dear wanker i.e sabuj of course,

How are you you me old mate?…............(hopfully in alot of pain or similar senario anyways)

Just wanted to quickly say firstly well done for having a shittier username than mine as it takes some doing but yours is certainly from the bowls of the devils arse.

Also m8y on behalf of everyone here we would all like to thank you for posting your complete and utter shit on this forum as the benefits will be errrrrrrr whats the phrase................oh yeah, .....fuck all really.
    For what ever reason it is you find the need to infest forums with your spam infested trip it does highlight one thing and you must lead a very sheltered dull life, were you picked on when younger may i ask.........................just wondering because its sad arses like yourself with no friends........at all...........ever..........that seem to find their only solace in pissing off everybody they meet in order to gain that revengeful obsessive feeling which you crave so much,.............(you sad little turd.)

Mind you this may not indeed be the case for your good self however,.well apart from the not having any friends part as thats a spammers trade mark anyway of course, aswell as having a username worse than mine.

So again on behalf of everyone here at KAK we do thankyou most awfully for the crap youve left behind and the link will be an immense help indeed and look forward to passing the favour back by sending endless amounts of garbage the other way along with other harmful pc stuff to the addressee, so please do have a pleasant evening ...........................on your own...................and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your pubic hair ..............................you piece of shite.

God bless

• This engine was recently rebuilt, about 20K miles ago. It frequently went on long trips back and forth from Lompoc to Los Angeles every Pelican(about 150 miles). It is a 1.7 engine with stock components, and stock fuel injection. The owner of the car was driving north on a somewhat cool day a few weeks ago.

• @skybluemayo:

I think I am one of the few female fans of the wonderful Kickasskandy.
    No problem Scarru no offence taken … Did I take you by surprise being a female fan ?
    Mooncatt - You make me smile. As well as being a big fan of this site, I am also a big football fan. I support Coventry City, but am keeping a low profile as we are not doing too well these days.
    You are very observant Mooncatt and have picked up on my perfect film .. a Security Guard sliding down a wall slowly .. I do hope Kandyman can combine both of these features in a film very soon (with gorgeous females of course to keep all the male fans happy)

I am a female fan living in hope .........

Sorry for the late response SBM and no, i wasnt surprised by a female actually being a member here as i really wish there were more, it was not realising that you were after all this time you've been here.
    I think having female members on sites like like this is brilliant and would love to see more and i know AJ and ReD always post here with what its like dishing the treatment out but always interesting to hear exactly what it is that people enjoy to see especially from a females perspective too like that sliding down a wall scenario which you mention about.
    Just out of interest does it matter if its a wall they slide down in defeat or can it be a situation where for instance the victim slumps down then forward onto which ever kickass babe just beat them up holding on to their leg and slowly slide down that as ive seen it happen a few times in films and must say it does look damn hot..

• this is awesome,AJ FTW

• This is just the perfect photoset, as Aj is the perfect girl!

• No Body fills up a catsuit like AJ!!! Curvy and deadly. AJ laughs as she Destroys two boys…is she the perfect Woman? I'm having a hard time finding my fav pic - her high kicks are lethal (how can she fight in those boots?), her powerful knees to his belly look painful (wish there was more than one knee to his face), and her punches (my fav way for a Girl to beat up a guy) are awesome. All in all...another Outrageous appearance by the One and Only AJ!!!

Can't wait to see these vids - AJ is the best!!!

• I think I am one of the few female fans of the wonderful Kickasskandy.
    No problem Scarru no offence taken … Did I take you by surprise being a female fan ?
    Mooncatt - You make me smile. As well as being a big fan of this site, I am also a big football fan. I support Coventry City, but am keeping a low profile as we are not doing too well these days.
    You are very observant Mooncatt and have picked up on my perfect film .. a Security Guard sliding down a wall slowly .. I do hope Kandyman can combine both of these features in a film very soon (with gorgeous females of course to keep all the male fans happy)

I am a female fan living in hope .........

• @Mooncatt:

Wouldn't worry Scottydog, SBM has been here longer than most of us and you're not the first one to make that mistake. But she's cool as long as you don't say anything nasty about Coventry City FC or County Mayo. Oh and if you can arrange to dress up as a security guard and get kicked stupid by Red or Silver and slide down a wall holding a sign that says "Sorry" I reckon you could be life long friends.

Thanks for the heads up mate and yes, I absolutely adore Coventry City and dont even get me started on County Mayo as its like my second home. :lol:

As for the other suggestion Im not too keen on the wearing a dress part but if you really think it will help then ok and just this once i suppose. :P

• Wouldn't worry Scottydog, SBM has been here longer than most of us and you're not the first one to make that mistake. But she's cool as long as you don't say anything nasty about Coventry City FC or County Mayo. Oh and if you can arrange to dress up as a security guard and get kicked stupid by Red or Silver and slide down a wall holding a sign that says "Sorry" I reckon you could be life long friends.

• @Mooncatt:

SkyBlueMayo is a girl

Thankyou for the info mooncatt

A girlie you say, …........ahhh, ...............ok then.........well i errr,...............yes..........that explains why.....................oh shit, i think ive gone and stuck my big fat paw in it here havent i,…..........

so now that mystery has been solved and ive officially crowned myself 'BIGGEST TIT OF THE DAY'….......i will try and dig myself out of the huge hole ive now put myself in by saying please please do accept my humblest apology's skybluemayo for my ignorance, and stupidity.
    I honestly had no idea actually that you were a female member so Mr thicky here (meaning my good self) was just a bit confused towards the interest you showed in the male actors which of course is now perfectly clear as to why.

If its any consolation SBM yes i do feel a complete burke and whilst the others im sure are franticly nodding in aggreance i do hope my question didnt cause you any offence as that was never intended.

My Apology's again
    Scarru…..........(short for........ Stupid Clot And Rude Retarded Uber)…............
    amongst other things

• @scarru:

@skybluemayo:

PS - The Undercover Vixen photoset features one of your best male actors … more of him please !!! :-)

errr hope you dont mind me asking SBM and simply out of curiosity…..............but why ?

SkyBlueMayo is a girl, therefore possibly see's the male actors as more than a punchbag or at the very least a victim waiting to happen.

Where as I am vaguely aware of some non women having been on screen

• @skybluemayo:

I ask because one of the best photosets was 'UNDERCOVER VIXEN' back on 2nd May, but I dont recall a film version of this.
    Did I miss it ???

That was the one which featured Vixen in those 'Daisy Duke' denim shorts wasnt it.

I did think exactly the same thing at the time funny enough and wished there was a film version just as skybluemayo mentioned as Vixen did look mouth wateringly stunning i must say and it was those shorts that did it.

@skybluemayo:

PS - The Undercover Vixen photoset features one of your best male actors … more of him please !!! :-)

errr hope you dont mind me asking SBM and simply out of curiosity…..............but why ?

As for AJ's photoshoot then

is there anything she doesnt look fantasticly hot in.

not being experienced in this particular field but I do often wonder then how on earth the likes of AJ manage to get in and out of those catsuits as it must be a fine art in itself…......................or is it really painted on

• Heavens to Murgatroyd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• administrators

Check your inbox DG. SSshhhhhh….

• administrators

Hi SBM

We don't always turn photosets into films, sometimes we set up storylines purely for stills and sometimes we shoot photosets as custom requests. We shot Undercover Vixen purely as a custom photoset BUT we have made a 2 part film featuring AJ in this very Catsuit V these very goons in this very location! It won't be out for a while though so enjoy the photoset, its truly astonishing.

K

• I've just thought … Am I right in saying that all of the Photosets are part of future films ........ I ask because one of the best photosets was 'UNDERCOVER VIXEN' back on 2nd May, but I dont recall a film version of this.
    Did I miss it ???
    PS - The Undercover Vixen photoset features one of your best male actors ... more of him please !!! :-)

• Oh Yes Kandyman - now this looks like one of your best films.
    AJ in a stunning tight fitting suit, and the goons in soldiers uniforms ….. this looks so good.
    Lots of walls for the goons to slide down when they are KO'd, and shots of them whilst they lie out cold.
    Looks Very Good to me ... look forward to the film being released very much.