Wilde Engel - F/M

• @Mooncatt:

You don't tend to get much of this stuff on the BBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should bloody well hope not as well…........................its German for christs sake, we cant have Fritz publicly being aired on our fine BBC, i mean it would be disgraceful.

Our BBC is reserved only for the finest pieces of crap ever to be broadcasted so this damn Gerry TV show, Wilde Engal what ever its called featuring some hot looking Fraulins beating the shit out of people has no place at all amongst the garbage we insist on viewing.

I mean they cant even spell the bloody name correctly for heavens sake or understand a word they are saying,............its all schister this and schister that............. and there is no 'E' at the end of Wild and Engal ?............ whats a bloody Engal when its at home............................its all complete nonsense..........silly arses.

On a more serious note..............

Many thanks for the clips andreapid and i have both series of this myself plus the pilot movie which was made and it was a great show with some superb special effects and just a pity it only lasted two series before getting axed..............THE SVINEHUNTZ

• You don't tend to get much of this stuff on the BBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!