AJ CUSTOM MOVIE - who's dream is gonna come true?

• administrators

LAST CHANCE TO BUY AN AJ CUSTOM MOVIE!

AJ is coming home for one weekend only, to celebrate her wonderful Mum's 40th Birthday and for one day only she's coming to join her other favourite family - KAK!

This may be AJs last visit to these shores for years and so we're going to grant one of you guys the chance to commission your very own custom movie with her. This is your chance to make your AJ dream come true - you choose the Wardrobe, the Script, the Fight Moves, the Location and you'll get your very own personalised message from AJ herself.

If you want to grasp this once opportunity then send us an email at admin@kickasskandy.com NOW! Price starts at £599.

• Do you know Dizzy Goon I think you are right … we do look for similar things on this great site.
    If we were in charge of directing a film we would be in our element.
    Kandyman - If we have any films with Security guards or slow knockouts down a wall please be sure to let me know.

• All this talk of buying custom made films has definitely grabbed my full attention … if only I hadn't gone to Florida this summer .... if only I hadn't become a 1st time buyer jsut before UK house prices dropped ....... lets not mention the Lottery (because I dont do it) I would love to splash some cash and buy my owm Custom made film ... especially as I watched a film last night where a babe in a tiny mini skirt pretended her car had broken down, and as she leant over the bonnet a security van approached. The guards just couldn't resist pulling over to help a Damsel in distress. and with the help of a couple of burly male accomplices the gaurds stood no chance. It got me thinking how this would be an excellent plot for a future Kickass film, wit the male accomplices surplus to requirement of course.
    What a film this would be .......
    Any of the gorgeus ladies in one of their stunning outfits stood by a broken down car
    Along come the security guards who can't resist offering help for the poor damsel in trouble
    Of couse the babe would put them in a daze just by the outfit she is wearing
    Some banter and flirting would ensue ... all of which puts the helpless guards in a further stupor
    At the point that the babes have allof the info they need from the guards (Passwords ... keys .....radios .. etc
    The babes would then go for the kill and show the goons exactly why they encouraged them to pull over ... for a good Kickasskandy beating.
    I will leave somebody else to fill in the details for the style of fighting and the KO's that follow
    Oh what a film that would be ....

• @Dizzy:

Drat, looks like I may have missed my chance but Kandyman that’s a pretty brief window of opportunity!!

Did you manage to get someone to pipe up and hand over the dosh?

If not the world is madder than I first thought..

Happy birthday AJ’s mum by the way.

DG

I think the offer is open for a couple of weeks DG so you maybe in luck.

The high hopes i had which were all riding on a single race unfortunately didnt pay off despite there only being the one runner.
    I may of been a bit hasty relying on a 3 legged horse which suffers from asthma and is blind in one eye, mind you i wasnt aware either that he only had the one eye to begin with as i may of had second thoughts although 'Sad Ken' did give it his all but just wasnt to be in the end

Good luck to which ever lucky sod does net the prize and speaking from experience you wont be disappointed

• @Mark:

Ha ha ha! Try having a 6 month old! That just sucks money from your bank account at an unbelievable rate! LOL

Already been there mark and trust me the older they get the quicker it gets sucked out

@kamach:

my girlfriend (who by the way also loves this site) would literally murder me if I even tried to spend that kind of money on a catsuited fantasy..

to get around the grief of getting murdered by your girlfriend kamach if she found out you spent the money on a cat suited fantasy well seeing as Mrs kamach loves the site then you can always try the never fail ploy of making out you bought it just for her as a special gift that way you get the video and alot of brownie points in the process. Its a winner all the way trust me.

in the highly unlikely event she does see straight through this cunning plan and knows your lying through your teeth id recommend locking yourself in a secure room somewhere until she calms down.

• I so wish I had some spare cash at the moment but my girlfriend (who by the way also loves this site) would literally murder me if I even tried to spend that kind of money on a catsuited fantasy.

Sorry AJ, you know I love you (by the way I have been trying to spread your name around) but I just can't justify it.

• @scarru:

@kandyman:

AJ is coming home for one weekend only, to celebrate her wonderful Mum's 40th Birthday and for one day only she's coming to join her other favourite family - KAK!

This may be AJs last visit to these shores for years and so we're going to grant one of you guys the chance to commission your very own custom movie with her. This is your chance to make your AJ dream come true - you choose the Wardrobe, the Script, the Fight Moves, the Location and you'll get your very own personalised message from AJ herself.

If you want to grasp this once opportunity then send us an email at admin@kickasskandy.com NOW! Price starts at £599.

£599 eh…................oh great and it seems fortune farts in my face yet again,
    a once in a blue moon opportunity of a custom AJ vid happens to go on offer and bugger me its directly after greedy guts here has gone mad and recently acquired not 1 but would you believe 2 kak custom crackers already.
    Now admittedly having 2 would normally be satisfying enough for anyone but what with it being a AJ custom offer then greed and selfishness take over making it a whole different ball game. The total shit part is im now only left with about two pounds sixty in which to haggle my way to victory, its a tad short of the £599 starting price but that doesnt deter me and ive got every faith in william hills to now turn my hopes and dreams into reality with a very rare spell of good fortune….............and such is my desire to now win this golden offer everything i now own is running in the 7.15 at aintree ........................
    its a 2000/1 outsider called 'sad ken' ...................... and although its only got 3 legs blind in one eye and suffers with asthma i do have a good feeling my luck is about to change.................................
    so AJ here i come.

Ha ha ha! Try having a 6 month old! That just sucks money from your bank account at an unbelievable rate! LOL

• @kandyman:

£599 eh…................oh great and it seems fortune farts in my face yet again,
    a once in a blue moon opportunity of a custom AJ vid happens to go on offer and bugger me its directly after greedy guts here has gone mad and recently acquired not 1 but would you believe 2 kak custom crackers already.
    Now admittedly having 2 would normally be satisfying enough for anyone but what with it being a AJ custom offer then greed and selfishness take over making it a whole different ball game. The total shit part is im now only left with about two pounds sixty in which to haggle my way to victory, its a tad short of the £599 starting price but that doesnt deter me and ive got every faith in william hills to now turn my hopes and dreams into reality with a very rare spell of good fortune….............and such is my desire to now win this golden offer everything i now own is running in the 7.15 at aintree ........................
    its a 2000/1 outsider called 'sad ken' ...................... and although its only got 3 legs blind in one eye and suffers with asthma i do have a good feeling my luck is about to change.................................
    so AJ here i come.