NEW RELEASE….AJ and BOMBSHELL star in Kickass Boxer

• administrators

KICKASS BOXER released Friday 19th August at 12pm - Starring AJ and Bombshell

BUY IT AND RECEIVE BONUS 18 MINUTE AJ INTERVIEW….FOR FREE!

AJ is on a mission of revenge and she's brought Bombshell along to share the fun. A year ago 2 a dirty kickboxer cheated her brother of his title to become World Champion and AJ's come to win it back. Whilst Bombshell occupies his two henchmen with some serious brutality, AJ takes her prey apart in 3 rounds. She could have defeated him in seconds but she wants to humiliate him with her dazzling array of kicks, throws, punches, chops, punches and witty one-liners. By the time the girls are finished with them, they'll wish they'd never been born.

• @Dizzy:

Scarru
    I am only a smidge younger than your good-self so you ‘should’ have got my very weak joke. I’ll explain (which normally means a joke has not performed that well!!). In the late 70s Sir Alec Guinness (a.k.a. Obi-Wan Kenobi in the first Star Wars films) starred in a John Le Carré spy epic “Tinker, Taylor, Soldier, Spy” as espionage veteran George Smiley.

Simple as that. Seemed quite amusing to me at the time!
    DG

Thanks for the explaination DG and yes, i do get it now, and yeah your dead right i should of got it in the first place and does confirm my origonal explanation as to why i didnt, which was of course me being completley thick
    and ive now highlighted that fact rather well i think.

Funny enough though DG i hardly recognised that to be Alex Guinness at first, and cant put my finger on it but for me he just doesnt look right in that picture,

it may be the bowler hat …...........or even the glasses i dunno but somethings missing.

hang on ill just try a slight alteration which may help.........................................

Ahhhaaaaaa thats better, now he looks much more recognisable

“Tinker, Taylor, Soldier, JEDI KNIGHT"

Congrats aswell DG on the picture posting front as youve seemed to have cracked it now, and a fantastic choice of picture it was i must say, so now with that under your belt the worlds your oyster from here on in, and glad you like the raspberry blowing ghost, just one of many little gems ive picked up on the way.

@Mooncatt:

the cold curry I had for breakfast

Curry is ok for breaky, but You've not lived until you've tried cold egg and sprout custard…..................its an acquired taste. but makes a pleasant alternative to coco pops i suppose

@Mooncatt:

I like his daughter Kelly. I had hoped she would kick Keys and Gray in the face but she actually ruined them with the old verbal instead.

Kelly was indeed gorgeous and would of made a great KAK addition

As too would Kirsty Gallager,…. the hot little minx,... and again she had all the characteristics needed to be a Kandy girl
    swarve
    Sophisticated
    Intelligent
    debonair
    (lovely pair of tits)

Speaking of two tits, Richard Keys and Andy Gray must of had the best jobs in the world and if they just stuck to talking about what they got vastly overpaid for doing which is talking football instead of airing there own sexiest views
    they wouldnt feel the prize 's they must do now, and sucesfully join the list of other TV + radio 's who with one single action managed to end their media careers in seconds.

Ron atkinson was my fav, and he used to come out with some corkers and never forgot his first day back in charge of a premier leage club when he came out the tunnel and sat in the wrong dug out, then of course came the radio moment which highlights the importance of making sure the mic isnt on before giving personal opinions about certain players with the brownie coloured skins…..............well done Ron

(Just like to apologise too as noticed ive seemed to have strayed a tad off topic.
    and nothing what so ever which ive written is remotly connected in any way to
    NEW RELEASE….AJ and BOMBSHELL star in Kickass Boxer............…..)

• I like his daughter Kelly. I had hoped she would kick Keys and Gray in the face but she actually ruined them with the old verbal instead.

• administrators

Kenny is a legend, I couldn't take the guy down DG…. heaven knows i wanted to but I got to respect my elders. I once met the fella, very nice bloke, couldn't understand a word he said but very nice bloke.

• @Dizzy:

I absolutely love the raspberry blowing blue ghost type thing you have employed to put Mooncatt in his place (although for how long I ask…?).

Not very long, wait till the cold curry I had for breakfast has stopped repeating on me

• @Mooncatt:

Anyone who doesn't get this joke is so much younger than me!!!!

well I dont
    but then again i put that down to being stupid rather than age as at 42 i guess i probably should understand it.

@Mooncatt:

Scarru: Mate, it was simply the sad old ramblings of a beer gutted, slightly boring, living in a fantasy dream world whilst still handsome and strangely alluring green space cat!

I hear you on the fantasy dreaming front mate and similar to you mooncatt i also spend most of my time in cloud cuckoo land hoping in vain that it may turn into reality…..........................although there is more chance of me being dragged off by men in white coats to the nut house than it ever happening.

DG, If it helps at all mate, in order to make

this –-> http://nwpassage.files.wordpress.com/2006/06/smiley.jpg

turn into this ---->

all you do is put the picture link above in between a image tag
    like below```
    [img]http://nwpassage.files.wordpress.com/2006/06/smiley.jpg[/img]

then it should work![](http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o288/scarru/Smilies/92e8507e.gif)..![](http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o288/scarru/Smilies/nailbitesmiley3yz.gif)…..........![](http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o288/scarru/Smilies/40f3c689-1.gif)

@Mooncatt:

> AJ: It's been said before but it's worth repeating, the fact that yourself and Red frequent the forums is just another reason why this site is head and shoulders above the competition!

HERE HERE and the simple fact that both AJ and ReD join in the fun it makes the forums that much more enjoyable than they will ever realise so we certainly hope you keep it up as it wouldnt be the same without ya …...........................and a huge big

![](http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o288/scarru/Smilies/thankyou.gif)

to both of youz.

@Mooncatt:

> We all love you, but I definitely love the most ;0)

No he doesnt…...........I do![](http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o288/scarru/Smilies/4cea2348.gif)

• Dizzy:

Here is Goons smiley.
    Anyone who doesn't get this joke is so much younger than me!!!!

Scarru: Mate, it was simply the sad old ramblings of a beer gutted, slightly boring, living in a fantasy dream world whilst still handsome and strangely alluring green space cat!

AJ: It's been said before but it's worth repeating, the fact that yourself and Red frequent the forums is just another reason why this site is head and shoulders above the competition!

We all love you, but I definitely love the most ;0)

• HA HA! Sorry sorry Dizzy!! My mistake (and I don't make many of those! lol). Plaudits winging their way to you by super quick carrier pigeon which will then be headed Scarru's way to forward to Mooncatt along with Jaffacakes!!

You guys all make me smile so much, this forum just wouldn't be the same without you (in fact there wouldn't BE a forum!!)

AJ :)

• @Mooncatt:

@Dizzy:

AJ

Err….why is Mooncatt getting my plaudits?!

That's between AJ and myself

Not that im a nosey git or anything like that…...............as im not........................honest, im not

But would a duo pack of Jaffacakes sent directly to your front door in super quick time by a errr .......oh i dunno...... a super quick carrier pigeon, tempt you into telling us more mooncatt ?

(i have the jaffacakes here btw, .........................shit, thats a point, ..........does anyone have a super quick carrier pigeon i can borrow)

• @Dizzy:

AJ

Err….why is Mooncatt getting my plaudits?!

That's between AJ and myself

• @msemmapeel:

Morse code ?

If your reply doesnt seem to come out properly msemmapeel try to see if it will work by clicking the edit button and re-typing the message again as that may do the trick but its certainly very odd as to why your unable to add any comments in.

I know its happened to me on the rare occasion but not to this extent.

Must say aswell that mooncatts suggestion of using chrome is defiantly recommendable as its by far the better browser to view this site on and you get less issues as a whole using chrome viewing any other site.

• @Dizzy:

Mooncatt

Save your money this is absolute pants. Err, sorry news just in (apologies I had that upside down) this is another EPIC. Buy it twice maybe even thrice!!!

AJ and Bombshell make a very comely pair indeed. Comely, a very under-rated adjective.

Some cracking fighting (despite the lack of heels!!!) and some belting humour. No-one does humour quite like AJ. Bombshell doesn’t mess about when dishing out the pain and is a very shapely lass indeed.

AJ is outstanding again. What a sexy walk up the stairs (never thought I’d be typing that…ever) in the main feature and the interview piece had my sides hurting. Partly because it’s hilarious and partly because I still try and convince myself I can fit in to size 32” trousers. I cannot.

AJ came across as very sweet and funny. Quite strange as she’s clearly still young (well, compared with me certainly) and has a few young person traits (great giggle!!) but at the same time very mature. Basic over-riding feeling is that she is intelligent, funny, sweet and sexy as hell (although is Hell actually sexy?).

What the interview provided, however, was irrefutable proof that shoes/boots win over bare-feet. Just one of the many quotes from AJ herself (in this case in reference to leaving the boxing team) I could use:

“They banned heels. I don’t know how anybody expects anybody to fight not wearing heels. It’s just silly...SILLY, yeah very passionate about that. I actually have a charity Save the Heels”.

My work here is done.

DG

(Kandyman - loved the save the heels reference, whoever thought of that is a genius)

Ha ha thanks Mooncatt!!

The interview was totally impromptu and unscripted! Glad you enjoyed it, it was certainly a bit of fun for us too to ad lib that way!

I have to admit that I'm shocked you haven't already joined my Save The Heels charity!

AJ :)

• @scarru:

@msemmapeel:

MC - thanks. I'm on Google Chrome now so I hope this works.

Does anyone have any good

Ive had it happen to me before and thats using both IE and chrome but its only on the odd occasion.

msemmapeel does it display the full message when clicking preview reply ? or do you just hit submit without previewing ?

mmmmmm…. I'm intrigued too!!
    Must admit im very intrigued to know what the full question is you were trying to post

• @msemmapeel:

MC - thanks. I'm on Google Chrome now so I hope this works.

Ive had it happen to me before and thats using both IE and chrome but its only on the odd occasion.

msemmapeel does it display the full message when clicking preview reply ? or do you just hit submit without previewing ?

Must admit im very intrigued to know what the full question is you were trying to post

• F this - i give up!!!

• MC - thanks. I'm on Google Chrome now so I hope this works.

• What browser are you using MEP? Because I used to have problems when I was on Internet Explorer but have not had any cut offs since switching to Google Chrome.

Got to say this is looking like one of the best Kandyfilms ever, anyone been lucky enough to download yet? Is it as good as it looks?

• why the $%#@ does this always cut me off???

anyway…as I was saying...

• Anybody have any