AJ's Actionreel

• Already added this to the main forum for general discussion and any feedback

So if you missed it over there you can watch it here aswell plus im honoured to say it also features on AJ's very own IMDB page

Hope you enjoy

Scott

• @scarru:

@Colonel:

WE CAN ALL PLAY THE BIG CAPS GAME SCARRU! I'D SEND IN THE MIGHTY RED AND SILVER TO TAKE ON ANY OF KANDYMAN'S LADIES!

[h]WHAT GAME IS THAT THEN COLONEL 'B'[/h]

As for the topic of who is more kicky-ass than the other, well now you've laid down the challenge on behalf of Red and Silver to go head to head against AJ do you have a time and place set then for this battle of the babes ?

I'll pay good money to see this! Please? I'll beg if it'll do any good.

• @Colonel:

WE CAN ALL PLAY THE BIG CAPS GAME SCARRU! I'D SEND IN THE MIGHTY RED AND SILVER TO TAKE ON ANY OF KANDYMAN'S LADIES!

[h]WHAT GAME IS THAT THEN COLONEL 'B'[/h]

As for the topic of who is more kicky-ass than the other, well now you've laid down the challenge on behalf of Red and Silver to go head to head against AJ do you have a time and place set then for this battle of the babes ?

• administrators

• @Colonel:

Yeah, whatever, she ain't a match for any of my Bad Ass girls!

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR LAYING DOWN SOME SORT OF CHALLENGE HERE COLONEL IF IM NOT MISTAKEN.

SO WHO WOULD YOU SEND IN THEN TO PROVE THIS BADASS THEORY OF YOURS ?

AND WHY THE HELL AM I WRITING EVERYTHING IN CAPITAL LETTERS ?

• administrators

Yeah, whatever, she ain't a match for any of my Bad Ass girls!