POV anyone?

• Hey guys I have seen multiple sites try and do POV F/M films. Wondering what you guys would think about KAK BAK POV scenes in their films?

I think it is pretty sexy as long as it is done right and I am sure Kman could make it interesting.

Your thoughts are appreciated… (for anyone that doesn't know what POV is it means Point of View)

Dizzle83

• administrators

laugh out very loud! you are the best Col! should we tell everyone to watch out for us on The Joy of Teen Sex which started tonight on Channel 4 or shall we keep it a secret?

• @Curly:

That sounds pretty good to me.

Make the guys short and weak and the girls badddd and strong and you've got a perfect clip for my tastes.

I MIGHT HAVE TO COME OUT OF RETIREMENT KANDYMAN IF YOU WANT SHORT FAT AND WEAK MAYBE I CAN FIGHT WITH A CAMCORDER ROUND MY NECK

• That sounds pretty good to me.

Make the guys short and weak and the girls badddd and strong and you've got a perfect clip for my tastes.

• administrators

Funnily enough, you're not the first person to big up Wonderwoman….the Bad Ass girls were talking of infiltrating the geek world as superheroines to steel a load of cyber cash, after all the geeks have inherited the earth. But i guess nobody else would like that.... ;)

• I like some POV,

Gives a real sense of power.

But then I also fancy pretty women dressed up as Wonder Woman, so might be on the wrong forum here :-)

• Hmmm, Kandyman doesn't "A Day in The Life Of" have some POV????

• That is exactly what I meant and maybe a few fight scenes. Was never intended for the entire film.

Dizzle83

• administrators

Nice idea jason.

• I think this is a good idea that could work, but not for the entire video.

Example:
    We see a seduction scene with a kandy girl from the guard's POV. The camera goes up and down coverig her great body while the distraction dialogue goes on and the guard is completly drooling over her.
    She then unleashes a high kick right to the camera. We see the camera go down, and then we get a POV of the girl from the floor as she passes by the guard.

Changes to normal mode and video continues.

Just an idea.

• I'm sure Anne robinson will do it or someone from big brother

• :( …. Bad idea i guess

Dizzle83

• administrators

Ah Barry Took. RIP.

• Don't really get the whole POV thing - so not for me either.

• Not for me I'm afraid

• administrators

Nice discussion topic Dizzle - I'm happy to be guided by you guys, i've not got a strong opinion on POV but if you guys like it then I may try it!